Fiz

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Absolutely loathe Fiz. With a passion. Loathe her.

Never would have guessed that lol Mo.

Loving your work and simple analysis of Fiz.

Cannot understand why the character is in t'show so often at the (MO!!!) - she's in every episode. Same as Maria - obviously their SL's are linked together with them both required to be in it - but I bet pretty soon Fiz will disappear for months after constantly appearing for months (same as Maria).

Always seems to be like this - it just seems to be a case of the actors / actresses getting their episode quota in - and the focus often seems to be on the unpopular characters, seemingly in some quarters anyway.

Personally don't mind them both, too much - but what i don't like the constant episode overdose and overexposure of characters all the time, (just IMO).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Hahaha. Before I even joined this forum I never liked Fiz, so I'm glad other people feel the same! Her 'caring' voice and her stare is what gets to my too. 'oh Tyyyy' ... Ergh!!
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I managed to sneak a quick look at the record of annual leave from the factory employees. During the last 12 months, Fiz has had 174 days off, gone AWOL 141 times, had 23 Bank Holidays and worked just 27 days. Only Tina has had more time off. They keep bumping into each other walking up and down the street every day. Nice work if you can get it.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I pity the fool that is on the receiving end when Fiz finds out that no one involved her in Tina's death.
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I pity the fool that is on the receiving end when Fiz finds out that no one involved her in Tina's death.

She doesn't need anyone else to involve her, she manages all by herself. So nice to see her at Tina's hospital bed telling Rita what Tina wouldn't have wanted, brought back touching memories of her knowing all of Hayley's wishes so she could advise Roy.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Phew, crisis averted, she involved herself. Just for a change.
    Forum Member
    Just catching up. WTF is Fiz doing at the bedside ? Another day off work ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A fitting tribute to Tina, the original champion of time off/finishing early/elastic ten minute breaks - it's what she would have wanted.

I only hope they all remember to consult Fiz before making any funeral arrangements.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only hope they all remember to consult Fiz before making any funeral arrangements.

Fiz: "Awwwww Ty I can't believe Rita didn't involve me in the arrangements for the funeral awwwwwwwww"
    Tirrone: "What's it got to do with Rita, shouldn't her mother be organizing it?"
    Fiz: "Awwwwwww >:(>:( I want you to stop talking about Rita, I've seen the way you two look at eachother awwwwwwww"
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member

Did anyone from the factory get to do any work? We saw them all sat outside on the steps, presumably waiting for someone with a key to let them in - yet Carla, Peter, MissHell and Rob were all too busy to tend to the factory lot. What did they do, sit out there until lunch time and then went off to the pub, celebrating a hard days work?
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    High pitched harpy voice at the hospital..sounded like the last minute game loading of robocop on the spectrum, before the voice 'robocop' came on..showing my age meh good on me!

Meh forgot what else I was going to say, manfriend phoned

:)
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somebody needs to send this thread to the producers. Then hopefully they'll get rid of Fiz.

I've looked at Twitter during episodes and she isn't popular there either.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Annoying, whining bint, with that mollycoddle voice of hers.

Get rid!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The wrong one fell through the loft floor!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thread that just won't die :D A bit like Fiz really.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,855
    Forum Member
    Fiz and Ty are so stupid together. Can't believe any real couple would talk to each other like they do >:(

Fiz was right about one thing - the food in hospital would be better than at home, though where wouldn't it be? Not that Ty will care as he'd eat anything.

Glad to see the Fiz thread back :D
    Forum Member
    sam_gee wrote: »
    Fiz and Ty are so stupid together. Can't believe any real couple would talk to each other like they do >:(

Fiz was right about one thing - the food in hospital would be better than at home, though where wouldn't it be? Not that Ty will care as he'd eat anything.

Glad to see the Fiz thread back :D

Two bacon barms please, Nurse.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she does it whilst she tries to recall her lines
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Todd I feel sorry for, what a bit of bad luck. If only it had been Fizz falling through (preferably landing on Amy & Simon) he could have been a hero.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now it seems she will attempt to extort
    Tony for more dosh as part of compensation.
    After all, she failed in her attempts to con that dead old lady and a dying Hayley. Fiz is the true villain of the show. No doubt more snarling and nasty looks aimed at Jason, whilst dopey Tyrone stands around in the background and frowns (his attempt at being angry).
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,855
    Forum Member
    Now it seems she will attempt to extort
    Tony for more dosh as part of compensation.
    After all, she failed in her attempts to con that dead old lady and a dying Hayley. Fiz is the true villain of the show. No doubt more snarling and nasty looks aimed at Jason, whilst dopey Tyrone stands around in the background and frowns (his attempt at being angry).

Ty can be pretty nasty and unforgiving too - he was horrible to Maria about the texts.

What a repellant, and peculiar, couple they are :D:D
    Forum Member
    Tyrone just conscious after his operation and Fiz wants to talk about money. She really is a vile skank.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it didn’t take long for fat-factory-fool-Fiz to get pound signs in her freeloading eyes again did it?!
    If she’s so darned concerned about coin, why doesn’t she waddle her arse into that factory every once in a while and do a decent day’s graft, eh??

She only ever goes in when it’s time for the cake run.

She wasn’t even in work the day that daft oaf fell through the ruddy ceiling, she was parked in some sod’s back garden pretending to coo over the bairns in order to snaffle herself a free lunch.

“Awww look at the lickle ‘luns … (chomp munch chomp) … Awww aren’t they cute … (gobble chomp slurp) … Awww wook at wickle Woooobeh and Si’s lovely ‘at … (crunch munch chomp) ..”

I really wish somebody would beat her with a gatepost.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Uncle Quentin! :D :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    Yes it didn’t take long for fat-factory-fool-Fiz to get pound signs in her freeloading eyes again did it?!
    If she’s so darned concerned about coin, why doesn’t she waddle her arse into that factory every once in a while and do a decent day’s graft, eh??

She only ever goes in when it’s time for the cake run.

She wasn’t even in work the day that daft oaf fell through the ruddy ceiling, she was parked in some sod’s back garden pretending to coo over the bairns in order to snaffle herself a free lunch.

“Awww look at the lickle ‘luns … (chomp munch chomp) … Awww aren’t they cute … (gobble chomp slurp) … Awww wook at wickle Woooobeh and Si’s lovely ‘at … (crunch munch chomp) ..”

I really wish somebody would beat her with a gatepost.

You're not wrong, UQ. The only thing I would pick you up on is that you are possibly a little generous to Fiz. She might as well have asked Jason for his credit card. She really is a piece of work.

As an aside, is it possible to feed someone a bacon barm by intravenous drip ?