Football First

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
Forum Member
Have Sky changed the setting on Football First ?

I tried to set to record one of the games this coming weekend (10th September) it’s the 1st game I have tried to record this season. I no longer get the option to select the match I want to record and if I look at the information of the show it says use the red button to select the match you want to watch.

If they have just made this show red button only it’s a very backward step in my view, I am not normally in a position to watch on a Saturday night so I have for the last few years used my “Never miss a thing” SKY+ box which now wont record the game I want to watch

Comments

• Chasing ShadowsChasing Shadows Posts: 3,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first Football First on Saturday 10th September is "Game of the Day" - and is one match only. There is no red button choice for that programme. The subsequent Football Firsts are "Match Choice". Which one are you trying to record?
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skid Solo wrote: »
    Have Sky changed the setting on Football First ?

I tried to set to record one of the games this coming weekend (10th September) it’s the 1st game I have tried to record this season. I no longer get the option to select the match I want to record and if I look at the information of the show it says use the red button to select the match you want to watch.

If they have just made this show red button only it’s a very backward step in my view, I am not normally in a position to watch on a Saturday night so I have for the last few years used my “Never miss a thing” SKY+ box which now wont record the game I want to watch

Def used this feature this season already so I'd suspect that it's either slightly too early for them to know which stream which game is on. Or, maybe you are looking at the first airing of Football First which generally is just game of the day? I'd try it closer to Saturday if you can and see then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Yes it was the subsequent ones, I tried to set last night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    The match choice is there now, I must have tried to set to early.

Thanks