Options

Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAIT! He was born in 1988? Bloooooody hell!! Thought he was about 35.
  • Options
    toyotacitytoyotacity Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've both got the same hairline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam.hall13 wrote: »
    Like if 'Luke Lawton' sent you here lmao

Priceless.:D

Hahahahaha.

Glad to hear Luke's fame is spreading babe coz I luv him billions and wiv all my heart and more den words can say and more den life itself and forever and always XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
  • Options
    jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he's read this thread as there's been no update on his profile since yesterday morning :D
  • Options
    Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seems like a form of bullying brewing on here, pack mode fully engaged.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading the comments ......i wanted to pull my eyeballs from their sockets
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miles_T wrote: »

We are just enjoying what he has put into the public domain for the world to see, I like to think he's going to become an internet sensation actually!
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    I am finding it harder and harder to not reply or 'like' any of Luke's stuff.

I so hope he doesn't make his profile private, it's the best thing I've seen in a long time. Everytime I come away from the laptop, I'm still giggling like a silly school girl :D

Me too, i'm considering adding him as a friend - seeing his comments crop up on my homepage would make me smile (for about a week anyway) :D
  • Options
    iannaiiannai Posts: 4,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like Tobias Fothergill all over again - I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a member of the BNP....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iannai wrote: »
    It's like Tobias Fothergill all over again - I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a member of the BNP....

Who is Tobias?
  • Options
    India_RainIndia_Rain Posts: 2,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iannai wrote: »

Nobody could ever replace Tobias. I miss him. :(
  • Options
    AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is Tobias?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything banal such as ..

''made a lasagne for tea!! '' ''I love food! '' I'm organizing my socks! PSML!''

'Went to Ikea today,bought a bookshelf and a lamp ,now In bed,posting on DS with episode of heartbeat on in the background,p.c rowans wife just had the baby and has got cancer ..''

No I didn't just post this on facebook because it's totally pointless! ( I bored ds with it instead! )
  • Options
    iannaiiannai Posts: 4,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Tobias?
    Adcm wrote: »
    who is Tobias?

He was a bit of a DS:GD superstar a couple of years ago, under similar circumstances (due to Facebook postings).

I think there's still a Tobias Fothergill Appreciation Thread in chatter. Do a search - you'll probably see the threads.
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150735390340394.718961.756140393&type=3

I hope Luke doesn't change his privacy settings, I have been really amused by his page the last few days :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annie24601 wrote: »
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150735390340394.718961.756140393&type=3

I hope Luke doesn't change his privacy settings, I have been really amused by his page the last few days :cry:

I have a feeling that Luke will have a far greater sense of humour than the self-appointed Tinternet Police ;)

People on this thread have linked him back here via his profile and via PM and he's still there :)

Luke is a legend, babe xxxxxxxxxxxxx :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frances Andrews-Speed is a right spoilsport!!
  • Options
    sam.hall13sam.hall13 Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Miles_T wrote: »

Bullocks and you know that, it's a bit of fun at the a antics of two dopey buggers on Facebook.

Lukey babez rulz
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mummymaz wrote: »
    Reading the comments ......i wanted to pull my eyeballs from their sockets

This is made me feel nauseas...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His 'beautiful wifey's' MORNING & NUNIGHT posts are exactly the same every day...I can see this pair on Jeremy Kyle some time soon...
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    I have a feeling that Luke will have a far greater sense of humour than the self-appointed Tinternet Police ;)

People on this thread have linked him back here via his profile and via PM and he's still there :)

Luke is a legend, babe xxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

He's probably actually some upper-middle-class Etonian, who's having a good laugh from behind his laptop at his Oxford Uni digs.

All an experiment for his social studies degree. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    He's probably actually some upper-middle-class Etonian, who's having a good laugh from behind his laptop at his Oxford Uni digs.

All an experiment for his social studies degree. :D

lol :D I wouldn't be too shocked if that was the case, hehe :D
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe someone complained about us! I think I know who it might be...
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wuv Luke Lawton billions and billions all day every day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Can't wait to see him on my computer screen tomorrow!
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Just seen this one from a 'friend' -
    i want to ride a horse i always have but never had the chance and i will carry on wanting to ride a horse until the day comes that i get a chance to ride 1 i love horses :-)
This discussion has been closed.