Options

Screeching, hysterical audience

squeekycheekssqueekycheeks Posts: 151
Forum Member
Oh my, I forgot how irritating this is.

I know they are probably told to go a bit mad, but Jeez some of it was really annoying tonight. What do they feed them on in the breaks ?

Comments

• Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Those stupid girls on the front rows should be told to shut the f*** up when the judges are speaking. They are so rude and idiotic.

I think they've been planted there by the producers for when the boys/boybands are on as the judges don't seem to complain.

If they shrieked like that and shouted out over me I'd soon tell em to shut up.

I don't want to see any of them either in their Vote X t shirts and with their Vote X banners.

We know the whole audience is friends and families.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The warm-up guy tells the audience to do this, except for when the judges are talking, but nobody ever listens to that part.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    It's ridiculous really - I can't hear Gary at all when they're screaming their heads off!
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it was awful especially when the judges were speaking shouting over them.

God knows what they feed them but all I can say I was at London Zoo 2 weeks ago with my family and I must say the animals were far better behaved after feeding time ;)
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,306
    Forum Member
    Where do these girls come from? are they the same annoying girls that they had last year?
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    Where do these girls come from? are they the same annoying girls that they had last year?

They come straight from the crowd on big brother a bunch of mindless chavs
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually didn't think they were that bad tonight!
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I found it annoying when I was watching the 'Flash vote' results. I could hear some loud person screaming 'the boys' and found it so annoying. Please be quiet.
  • Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,920
    Forum Member
    They should be told to shut up or be chucked out.

But the most annoying thing for me is the mindless clapping along to songs. I find it really distracting.
  • Options
    Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The screeching is definitely getting worse. I noticed it a lot more this year than last.