A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Evening.

I don't like driving in rush hour.....
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I haven'y got tickets :p

They were difficult to get hold of, weren't they? I bet they were expensive.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes and prices ranged from £60 upwards. plus on top for me Travel and lodgings wish she did more than just London.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Evening! It's been a day of disaster here.
    Forum Member
    Yes and prices ranged from £60 upwards. plus on top for me Travel and lodgings wish she did more than just London.

Oh wow. Sad to hear that. She doesn't tour very often, does she?

Evening! It's been a day of disaster here.

What happened, cnbc?
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    What happened, cnbc?

Someone was rude to me in a shop and I thought I had an abscess on my tooth. It turned out to be a mouth ulcer. I will never look up medical stuff on the 'net again :blush: Anyone got any good remedies for it? On a lighter note, L.A's not leaving college. I can't wait to see her again :D
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    :)

Anyone else really like it when the evenings start drawing in? I do. I dislike the fact that there at Christmas advent calendars in the shops already though. Too soon, too soon!

Yes, this makes the evenings at home feel cozier. It even feels snug wearing winter pullovers for the first time! :)

Although the August Bank Holiday itself is usually a nice day, once it is over it serves as a reminder that summer is drawing to a close. Mind you, it has been cold for August these past couple of weeks.
    Forum Member
    Morning.

I'm so tired!
    Yes, this makes the evenings at home feel cozier. It even feels snug wearing winter pullovers for the first time! :)

Although the August Bank Holiday itself is usually a nice day, once it is over it serves as a reminder that summer is drawing to a close. Mind you, it has been cold for August these past couple of weeks.

Yes. Nothing better than coming in from the rain to a warm house and a bowl of home made soup :D

Its a great excuse to wrap up in a duvet too!
    Forum Member
    Where is everybody? :)
    Forum Member
    Evening! I'm back in Ireland now and only now got decent 'phone signal. Flight was pretty bad!
    Forum Member
    Evening :)
    Forum Member
    What are you up to Mimi? I had a rough flight. There were heavy winds on landing so there was a lot of turbulence and for a moment I thought it was gonna crash :o:( I was a bit shaken up afterwards so I had to go and have a cup of tea.
    Forum Member
    What are you up to Mimi? I had a rough flight. There were heavy winds on landing so there was a lot of turbulence and for a moment I thought it was gonna crash :o:( I was a bit shaken up afterwards so I had to go and have a cup of tea.

Glad that you're home safely, cnbc. :)

I'm catching up with Celebrity Big Brother at the moment whilst cuddling my kitten.
    Forum Member
    I'm not actually at my house yet, I pulled into a hotel for dinner. I'm just glad to be back in Ireland. No word on when I'm starting college yet, I'm waiting to hear from The Puppetmaster (that's what I call the course director :p) about when I start back. And L.A. is definitely not leaving :D That was a false alarm!
    Forum Member
    How long have you been away from home, cnbc? I love it when I get home. I'm a real home-body.

At the minute I still have the house to myself which I love. :D

Glad that you know what's going on at university, cnbc. You can stop obsessing over it now :D
    Forum Member
    I was away for a week and it was fun but I'm glad to be home now. I get fed up of travel as I find it a lot of hassle. My mum on the other hand seems to think travel is the be all and end all of everything but I don't agree. Argh! >:( Well I'm glad she's not leaving as I don't know if I could manage without her in college. She was nice to me last year even though she broke my Mac charger :p She's at a conference on September 4th but I won't be going as it's in Dublin and I know mum wouldn't let me go!
    Forum Member
    Morning!

Just checking in before work. How are you all?

I was listening to She & Him volume II on the way in. I love this album. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't listened to S&H in ages. Love VII especially Driving In My Car love love that song :).
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    Afternoon.

Only here until 1pm then I have to go back to work. I'll be home by 4:30 hopefully then I'll be back on DS.

I'm tired already! Looking forward to an early night. I haven't been sleeping very well lately.
    Haven't listened to S&H in ages. Love VII especially Driving In My Car love love that song :).

Me too. I was singing along to it. :) Volume II is the best album, in my opinion.
    Forum Member
    Still none the wiser on when I'm starting back at college >:( I wish The Puppetmaster would tell the students!
    Forum Member
    Still none the wiser on when I'm starting back at college >:( I wish The Puppetmaster would tell the students!

When do you start, roughly? September?

I've gotta go now, sadly. I'll be back on DS around 5pm.
    Forum Member
    I thought I was starting back on the 8th but there's an induction week for Masters students so it's likely I'll be starting next week, but I don't know. The Puppetmaster hasn't sent out any more emails.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't much like Volume 1 Mimi, 3 was good but two is the absolute best. I adore Zooey Deschanel ;p

And opened my Student Account 1,500 no interest overdaft and a rail card Boom p
    Forum Member
    And opened my Student Account 1,500 no interest overdaft and a rail card Boom p

That's not bad :D Keep your kneecaps where nature intended :p How's the net and laptop behaving?
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My new job will be in Derry. I was hoping it would and not Belfast.