The Saturdays - Greatest Hits (lead single)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,981
    Forum Member
    It's exclusive to the official store and has three discs. Disc 1 is the GH album, Disc 2 is all their b-sides and Disc 3 is a DVD with all of their videos. It costs £30 (which is probably over €40 or even €50, depending on the exchange rate). I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. The store doesn't give prices in euros :(

That would explain why I can't find it then :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've ordered three albums and I can see this debuting in the top 3.

Can everybody please click this link for What Are You Waiting For - trying to win a signed Sats album. . http://bouncin.it/hfNAY
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Living in Australia wll I be able to order the Super Deluxe version of the GH from The Saturdays shop or any online shop?

Cheers
    Forum Member
    Jonesy88 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Living in Australia wll I be able to order the Super Deluxe version of the GH from The Saturdays shop or any online shop?

Cheers

Hi,

I don't see why not. :) you might need to pay extra postage on it though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Hi,

I don't see why not. :) you might need to pay extra postage on it though.

Thanks, be more then happy to do that. :)
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^
    I've got a friend who has ordered it and he is in America so you should be able to order it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    ^^^^
    I've got a friend who has ordered it and he is in America so you should be able to order it.

Cheers, will give it a try.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Greatest Hits is out on Monday. Currently #333 on iTunes.

What Are You Waiting For? is out on Sunday, nowhere in the top 1,500 so could probably miss the top 40 and be their biggest flop single ever. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon the fanbase will be enough to at least get it into the top 20, really they've got to focus on the album, because that's what'll make them the money and sell the tour.
    In other news my deluxe box set has shipped so yay!
    Also itunes isn't everything, people will download it elsewhere as well like amazon, spotify, some people will buy the physical single etc.
    It certainly won't set the charts on fire but I think it'll do as well as Not Giving Up if not better.
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Greatest Hits is out on Monday. Currently #333 on iTunes.

What Are You Waiting For? is out on Sunday, nowhere in the top 1,500 so could probably miss the top 40 and be their biggest flop single ever. :(

Where the hell are you getting these quotes from??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where the hell are you getting these quotes from??

LivePopBars.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    It's out now in Ireland. I only bought the songs I didn't have. I absolutely love 808. It should be the next single!
  • TheSlothTheSloth Posts: 18,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm one sues ahead of you people - I like The Sundays...
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really like What Are You Waiting For on my first listen but it's really grown on me and I hope it doesn't flop.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if anybody caught their performance on the lottery programme Saturday night? Preeeeety sure they were miming and it was a bit of a letdown really :(
    Forum Member
    Mollie and Rochelle are on Sunday Brunch at the moment.
    Not sure if anybody caught their performance on the lottery programme Saturday night? Preeeeety sure they were miming and it was a bit of a letdown really :(

They appeared to be miming on Loose Women too, sadly.

It's a shame because their radio 1 live lounge appearances don't disappoint. They can sing live.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like this now. Think on lottery last night the performance was flat because there was no audience to play to...just cameras and gaby roslin....awkward
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I've started listening to The Sats again and I think Here Standing should've been a single for their Greatest Hits.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    I've started listening to The Sats again and I think Here Standing should've been a single for their Greatest Hits.

Why would they release a years old album track to lead their GreatestHits with? :confused:

Anyway, this is currently #19 on Itunes, which is a lot better than I expected, but worse than Not Giving Up did. However the album is approaching the top 100 now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the single will do well BUT I think the album may be a surprise hit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The album is definitely in contention for the #1 spot. It's been in the top 500 on iTunes for weeks, has multiple versions (including a tour version which has surely sold alot), they have a big fanbase, sales are shockingly low and they're now ahead of their competition on iTunes. They have a performance on This Morning tomorrow and hopefully airplay will pick up, too.
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    The album is definitely in contention for the #1 spot. It's been in the top 500 on iTunes for weeks, has multiple versions (including a tour version which has surely sold alot), they have a big fanbase, sales are shockingly low and they're now ahead of their competition on iTunes. They have a performance on This Morning tomorrow and hopefully airplay will pick up, too.

The album will more or less definitely got top 5, but it's going to drop like a stone the next week without a hit single to keep up the momentum. There's no way radio is going to suddenly jump on board with a song that is already flopping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the only thing that is important is that it charts high and has a decent chart run, I think that'll at least be enough to snag them another studio album, and as a hardcore fan, that's all I could ask for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I think the only thing that is important is that it charts high and has a decent chart run, I think that'll at least be enough to snag them another studio album, and as a hardcore fan, that's all I could ask for.

So far I've bought every version of the single available, I've bought the super deluxe album and am going to download the digital album when it comes out tonight and then possibly buy a physcial copy from HMV when I go shopping next week.
    I know it sounds sad, but they are my favourite group and I don't want them to fail, I want more new music from them in the future. And if I have to buy a few extra copies to ensure their safety then that's what I'll do.
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for them so downloaded the single on iTunes.

I wonder why they released it the same week as the album?