Pauline Bennet temporarily left the BB house after injury!

hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The controversial housemate – one of six up for eviction this week – was taken to hospital for an injury.

The 49-year-old was removed from the house under supervision to get treatment after burning herself while cooking.

A spokesperson for the show confirmed that Pauline had left the house and added: “She returned shortly after her visit.”

Unfortunately for Pauline it looks she’ll be heading right back out of the door again in just a few days.

She faces the axe this week alongside some five other housemates but despite so many facing the public vote, it’s near certain she’s gone.

Thousands have already voted in our poll and already Pauline has some 80% of the vote.

Pauline is up against Marlon Wallen, Christopher Hall, Steven Goode and Ash Harrison in the eviction, as well as Jale Karaturp, who as the victim of former Power housemate Pauline’s killer nomination will always be up until she leaves.

Source: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/186651-big-brother-2014-pauline-bennett-left-house-after-injury.html#ixzz34qvKBhh0

Comments

• EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cooker is bullying her, get the cooker out!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Funnily enough, I think the house will be collectively relieved of an enormous pain in the arse when eviction time comes on Friday. It's a medical miracle I tell you.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH was there any point in her returning...she is out on friday!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karma really is a bitch...
  • heva__xheva__x Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Bet it was Jale's fault.
  • humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can copy and paste really good but you cannot spell. There are two T's in Bennett
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »

It is going to feel like more of a bitch on friday :P MWHAHAHAHAHA
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I guess she'll know how the public perceive her now then?
    I'd imagine that she's seen the bookies odds.

I wonder if she'll be any different on going back into the house. With her head down waiting for the inevitable on Friday night?
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. Maybe this will let the others in the kitchen. I could say Karma but I wouldn't wish physical injury on anyone.. And yeah ha sounds like the work of devil Jale.

Bet the whole house had a sigh of relief that she wasn't there for a few hours but I hope she's not had any contact, TV, internet access, etc whilst out of the house!
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Surprised some of them managed not to shout the words "And Stay Out!!" as she left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    it was probably jale's fault.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And we are meant to believe she had no contact with the outside world.. nobody in the hospital saying anything to her about the odds? right...
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    And we are meant to believe she had no contact with the outside world.. nobody in the hospital saying anything to her about the odds? right...

Would imagine her hospital visit was done privately and minimal contact. These days though a BB contestant could walk down the street and have none of the first 100 people who see them recognise them.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Maybe if she didn't hug the cooker everytime someone walked past it to stop them even touching it things like this wouldn't happen.
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    EchoFalls wrote: »

The cooker took all it could take from her and decided to get its own back........
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet the housemates will be secretly happy after Friday, they can eat what they want and all take it in turns cooking, like it should be, nobody should have a appointed right.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if she didn't have access to outside information about her level of popularity and her chances on Friday night, I think that the expressions written all over the faces of the hospital staff will tell her all she needs to know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I bet the housemates will be secretly happy after Friday, they can eat what they want and all take it in turns cooking, like it should be, nobody should have a appointed right.

I dunno why but all these evictions this year (I know this will be the second) have been so sweet! Just the thought of taking out the Fauxmance week 1 before it got legs and started to get out of control.

And NOW get get to oust the leader of the witches, which would cause some aftermath be it good or bad! Whatever happens after friday we are getting a fresh new dynamic in the house! Should be REALLY fun and interesting to watch!

Friday cant come soon enough TBH!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Pauline mlght take the cooker with her on friday when she is evicted because she thinks it's hers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Perhaps it was to reconstruct her ego, oh no, that's intact.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    It was a tactical burn.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    She may have got a clue from the hospital staff when they slapped a muzzle on her. ;)
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »

It rolled it's eyes at her :(!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    She will be the next out then.
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Would imagine her hospital visit was done privately and minimal contact. These days though a BB contestant could walk down the street and have none of the first 100 people who see them recognise them.

Are you suggesting that she did not have to wait in A&E like the rest of us plebs.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    She will be the next out then.

Are you suggesting that she did not have to wait in A&E like the rest of us plebs.

As if Queen Pauline would have to wait for anything :p Isnt it strange that in other BBs HMs if injured have been dealt with by the medics on duty, apart from Saskia, Bubble, Jackie who had to have xrays. One would think this may turn the tables for a sympathy stay in the house on Friday.