**** The BNP

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    Paper Doll wrote: »
    Actions speak louder than words, that's why being a "racist" is not as bad as being a rapist, something none of you ever seem to understand.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

That still doesn't mean your claim that she stopped a rapist is in anyway true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richclever wrote: »
    Please tell me you are on a wind up here. Please come clean and tell us you are actually trying to portray BNP supporters as the illiterate thugs we know them to be.

You can't be for real surely!

One word: Meth.
  • c1888c1888 Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Please tell me you are on a wind up here. Please come clean and tell us you are actually trying to portray BNP supporters as the illiterate thugs we know them to be.

My pst you quoted was an anti BNP post.

If you dont want out of EU then you help give the the BNP power and influence:rolleyes:
  • LIFE ON MARSLIFE ON MARS Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    c1888 wrote: »

If you dont want out of EU then you help give the the BNP power and influence:rolleyes:

They only have two seats. :rolleyes:
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are the BNP the only party supporting a withdrawal from the EU then?
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...that's why being a "racist" is not as bad as being a rapist, something none of you ever seem to understand.

:rolleyes:

Have you considered the option of just being a nice person who lets people get on with their own business in peace while you get on with yours?

Or is it imperative than you have to be one kind of b*stard or another?
  • dmwatdmwat Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Brown/Cameronserriusly hate the BNP then they will pull us out of Europe so the seats became void.

THey WONT so that goes to Show BROWN and CAMERON SUPPORT the BNP:mad:
    What? :confused:
  • franknhonestfranknhonest Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    If the main parties do not address the problem of mass immigration then the BNP will continue to attract supporters. We need to stop immigration NOW.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The main parties won't do anything.....things will continue as they are....more and more poeople will flood in.

The main parties couldn't care less they want to love everyone who comes here and are afraid of upsetting anyone.

Only one party has the balls to make the changes that are needed.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The main parties won't do anything.....things will continue as they are.

Well, then you could always vote for UKIP or even the English Democrats.

Both are anti-EU and anti "mass immigration" etc...but without the various racist policies the BNP holds (such as the BNP's constitutional commitment to "stemming & reversing the tide of non-white immigration", such as the BNP's position that non-white British Citizens are "immigrants" and "racial foreigners" rather than British, such as the BNP's policy of "voluntary" repatriation of non-white Britons to "their lands of ethnic origin" [unless their lands of ethnic origin cannot be determined, in which case ol' Nick says "Drop them out of a plane somewhere over Africa. I don't really care."]... and so on).

Or is it the BNP's racism that attracts you to them?

Only one party has the balls to make the changes that are needed.

Is it a necessary change to voluntarily repatriate as many non-white British Citizens as possible, and create an Apartheid-style system for any which remain?
  • Flyboy152Flyboy152 Posts: 14,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actions speak louder than words, that's why being a "racist" is not as bad as being a rapist, something none of you ever seem to understand.

Remind us all, at last count, how many of the BNP membership were rapists.
  • wendy09wendy09 Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the main parties do not address the problem of mass immigration then the BNP will continue to attract supporters. We need to stop immigration NOW.

why do we need to stop immigration?

the bnp supportors dont need an excuse of immigration cos they will just use another excuse. you see bigots and bullies dont need justifications in reality.

its not as if they are having an intellectual debate / discussion on these complex issues .. its simply a case of we're white and they aint .. or that we're born out of wedlock and they aint.

get the piccy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

pssst its in his/her nick .. c1888
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No , being a racist person who wants to spread hate because someone isn't the same colour as them is a good thing:rolleyes:
    What a shallow gene pool you must be from.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendy09 wrote: »
    pssst its in his/her nick .. c1888

Yeah, I know. OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by Paper Doll View Post
    Actions speak louder than words, that's why being a "racist" is not as bad as being a rapist, something none of you ever seem to understand..

so racists are being compared to rapists rather than to nobel peace prize winners. tells you all you need to know .
  • hasan1925hasan1925 Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    If not wanting millions of immigrants in my country,
    If not wanting to be minority in parts of my country,
    If cutting down on foreign aid, so my countries people can get better health service,
    If being against gay marrige,
    If supporting traditional family values,
    If wanting capital punisment back for paedophiles and rapists

makes me fascist or racist then I'm proud to be fashist and racist

However none of that makes me a racist, I have black friends, I have muslim friends too however this is England so the english shouldn't be minority. I don't understand how none of you see that in lots of situation the british is becoming 2nd class citizens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hasan1925 wrote: »
    If cutting down on foreign aid, so my countries people can get better health service,

However none of that makes me a racist, I have black friends, I have muslim friends too however this is England so the english shouldn't be minority. I don't understand how none of you see that in lots of situation the british is becoming 2nd class citizens.

Hey you edited one fashist to fascist .. keep up the good work! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hasan1925 wrote: »

So , being non white or gay makes you non english?
    Last time I looked white english people (which is who you mean) made up the majority of England.
    You wouldn't be my friend with such bigoted views. I guess the people you know don't have good taste when it comes to choosing friends.
    The NHS needs workers from other countries and would fall apart if immigration was banned. Do some homework before coming out with tripe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The NHS needs workers from other countries and would fall apart if immigration was banned. Do some homework before coming out with tripe.

Dangerous strategy, being BNP and going to a hospital.. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doc Shmok wrote: »
    Dangerous strategy, being BNP and going to a hospital.. :eek:

The consultant I saw last month was probably Eastern European or Middle Eastern , the consultant I saw 7 weeks ago was Asian. The last time I stayed in hospital my nurses were African , Indian and southern American.
    The BNP are foolish if they think the UK can run smoothly without any input from immigrants. What would happen to restaurants?! Hotels?! People with non-Britsih born partners? :eek:
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    The consultant I saw last month was probably Eastern European or Middle Eastern , the consultant I saw 7 weeks ago was Asian. The last time I stayed in hospital my nurses were African , Indian and southern American..

Ever thought we should train and employ our own like we used to instead of robbing countries of their skilled and much needed medical staff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ever thought we should train and employ our own like we used to instead of robbing countries of their skilled and much needed medical staff.
    That would involve motivating the youths of today, and judging solely by the yobs currently on the street smoking pot outside my house at 5am in the morning, it's a long uphill battle.

Even my generation seems unmotivated to me: very few of my high school buddies even went to university, and judging by their Facebook pages, most are unemployed by choice, on the dole, and lumbered with kids.

To be fair, I would probably have dossed around too, if it wasn't for my stern parents kicking me up the backside.

Point is, immigrants are essential to Britain because they do the jobs Britons can't be bothered to do.
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Come on, six new medical schools since 2000 means we train more doctors than ever before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They can go and work for Médecins Sans Frontières....joke. As someone who needs regular hospital appointments I don't really care about the nationality of the staff. If people want to find a better life in the UK and have something to offer us , why shouldn't they be allowed entry?

How many White British people (the BNP are obsessed with skin colour) would happily train as nurses or become hospital cleaners and porters? How many white British people claim benefits when they could work? I think the idea that White Brits are jobless due to immigrants is a fallacy. Immigrants often do the jobs that lazy "indigenous" people refuse to do.