Options

Peter Andre Perfume News

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Don't mock!! Here in Germany, Pete features often in the press, whereas I have never heard of Kim - I haven't read about her nor have I seen anything about her on the news magazine shows. She has never been a guest on Wetten Dass, Verstehen Sie Spass or on any other TV shows that invites such guests.
    Mysterious Girl made Pete a name, it is still played on the radio sometimes. People are aware of him.

Sorry, was not aware you came from Germany.:o
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad Goldi, to the corner with you, that dreadful word is banned, banned I tell you. >>>shudders<<< you do remember last time?

I am still in counseling and am having to avoid station platforms. :p

Is it the announcing of the announcement or the announcement of the announcing the announcement that troubles you LAO?

Because if it is the announcing of the announcement of the announcement then this time you are okay, cos this was a denial of a story that had been denied...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    oh I just put that in for old times sake. I am a sentimental sod.:)

Oh yeah I believe you.... sentimental about the biggest ever decreasing circles thread I have ever participated in. :D

Could I ask you a regional language question Goldi? What is the Scottish word for stirrer? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The clues are there.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah I believe you.... sentimental about the biggest ever decreasing circles thread I have ever participated in. :D

Could I ask you a regional language question Goldi? What is the Scottish word for stirrer? :p

Why would I know that I am not scottish or am I misunderstanding you and am going to look really silly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the announcing of the announcement or the announcement of the announcing the announcement that troubles you LAO?

Because if it is the announcing of the announcement of the announcement then this time you are okay, cos this was a denial of a story that had been denied...

That is another eight weeks in therapy. :p

Denying a denial.... is that even grammatically possible? Isn't that a double negative? Wouldn't they cancel each other out? Why, whyyyyyyyy? I might be able to deal with that concept sober... probably not though. :confused:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time I come back there is a different debate I feel dizzy, although that could be the lager. ;)

Do you think anyone would be offended if I admitted that I find the posters as entertaining as KP/PA?:o

Is that an admission or an announcement? If the former, I agree! However, if the latter, I am reserving comment until such time as you announce that you are going to be announcing it. That's how things are done around these parts! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would I know that I am not scottish or am I misunderstanding you and am going to look really silly.

Really? Why do I think you are Scottish? I must have a reason? I don't know what it is though?

PA isn't Scottish I know that for a fact.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

How could you know, I am anyway British. However, it makes it even more inexplicable that I have got caught up in such discussions as this. Until I discovered 5 years ago I could watch UK TV here, I had never heard of any of these people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would just like to announce that I may be making an announcement very soon that I may be going to bed and I would just like to deny the rumour that I maybe announcing a forthcoming announcement of marriage to Simon Cowell as he did not attend my barbecue in summer and we have never met.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is another eight weeks in therapy. :p

Denying a denial.... is that even grammatically possible? Isn't that a double negative? Wouldn't they cancel each other out? Why, whyyyyyyyy? I might be able to deal with that concept sober... probably not though. :confused:

Well, obviously you can deny a story that has been denied...but why you would want to give it a second thought, months after the event when no-one believed it anyway I don't know...unless it is to make yourself look interesting enough to have had the story told in the first place...

you know like when the office nerd says to the office pretty "remember when everyone thought you liked me" *snort* in order to give himself a couple of seconds of "she does really" hope...:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Is that an admission or an announcement? If the former, I agree! However, if the latter, I am reserving comment until such time as you announce that you are going to be announcing it. That's how things are done around these parts! :D

Another three weeks. :cry:

What if I forgot I you knowed, then I you knowed again before the official you know.

I shouldn't post with alcohol in my system. Really if I don't understand my own posts how can I expect anyone else too? I think there is one o too many in some of my too's. :o

I wonder if KP worries about her too's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Why do I think you are Scottish? I must have a reason? I don't know what it is though?

PA isn't Scottish I know that for a fact.

You have been on the sauce again. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would just like to announce that I may be making an announcement very soon that I may be going to bed and I would just like to deny the rumour that I maybe announcing a forthcoming announcement of marriage to Simon Cowell as he did not attend my barbecue in summer and we have never met.:)

Did Vanessa Feltz turn up though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:cry::cry::cry::cry: maybe he was at KP's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, obviously you can deny a story that has been denied...but why you would want to give it a second thought, months after the event when no-one believed it anyway I don't know...unless it is to make yourself look interesting enough to have had the story told in the first place...

you know like when the office nerd says to the office pretty "remember when everyone thought you liked me" *snort* in order to give himself a couple of seconds of "she does really" hope...:(

Hmmmmmmmm I think I am missing something because if Goldi's getting married to random people she hasn't met puzzled me, I just assumed she was drinking. :p

Yours has baffled me I have no idea what that post means. I will try again tomorrow for a more considered response.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cry::cry::cry::cry: maybe he was at KP's?

Yes she drove him there, nearly killed him apparantly spraying some eau de desperation.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she drove him there, nearly killed him apparantly spraying some eau de desperation.:)

Nope not a clue? Maybe I should have checked the news section before posing brb. :rolleyes: <<<< that is at me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    So he writes a song and then brings out a perfume by the same name? And then goes back into the distant past for another song in order to have another perfume to sell? Plus the one he was flogging a month or so back?

That seems like a perfume flogging career he has, not a music one.

So, if he's writing songs, releasing them, doing tours, then putting out perfumes, he has both a music career and perfume-flogging career! And don't forget the TV presenting and book signings! He's a proper celeb, right-on sister!!
    You would think it should be aftershave he would bring out really. Not sure who his target market it is I shudder to think. I think he will struggle to be honest to sell any it whiffs(pun intended) of desperation.

Target market will be young girls to older women, the ones who used to like him and Jordan together but have probably now gone off Jordan!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course, i always do my ironing dressed like them.

It does however make me feel uncomfortable the thought of a man selling womens stuff, writing kids books etc and then trying to be a ligitimate pop artist. KP is known for beauty etc selling her wares but he is supposed to be detaching himself from all of that so everybit of diversification cheapens each product.

But KP writes, or should I say "writes", children's books, so why can't Pete? What's the problem? Besides, lots of people diversify these days. That's like saying an actress shouldn't sing or a singer shouldn't act. Plus lots of singers bring out perfumes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He isn't responding - she said that the rumour was untrue - he would only need to respond if she had said it was true, or it had been all over the press again.

It's almost like he has nothing interesting to say.:rolleyes:

God forbid he ever REALLY has anything uninteresting to say. No one will comment! ;):D
    d'ya think? Or was she just pointing out that not only has she not met him, she has no clue who he is....and was surprised to find he was a "singer...of sorts"?

Out of the two of them, who do you think really benefits from being linked tot he other? I'll give you a clue, it's not her.

Even if it just to deny the story, the fact that the story even exists is a bonus for him - and a change from being linked to whichever skank CAN is promoting that week.

Who is she then? Some reality TV "star?" Big deal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pa:

New Mag.

Kim:

Heat mag.

Bless him. :D

lol those comments in New and Heat are hilarious :p

I love watching the Kardashians show, theyre so funny!! And on this, so is PA! This is why people miss Peter Andre when he isnt getting press, comedy gems! She's one of the most famous women in American for crying out loud, has just broken up with the "David Beckham" of American football Reggie Bush...but PA feels he needs to address and put to rest the "rumours" he may be dating her in his column!

-dies laughing-
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    You quote him wearing a tshirt saying TEAM CHILDREN skipping over the fact that she wore one saying TEAM PRICE the week before.... blinkered?

I dont agree about them both being liars... PA was caught out giving an interview based on events about to happen....which she'd agreed too... then changed her mind on... hardly the same thing as saying she hadnt slept with anyone in Ibiza (when she had) that she never threatened a journo... (its on film) that she wasnt stopping him seeing harvey (when she was) etc etc etc...added to her lies about how many people shes slept with and an abundance of other mis truths and misleading bullshit she only confesses too when questioned and faced with undeniable facts.. such as her "books" 2yrs ago she was claiming they were "all her" clever play on words never admitting she had'nt written them and at the same time claiming credit for them.. now after a literary site called her out shes "im the pwicey im honest i didnt write it no but we sat and discussed it" -
    :rolleyes:

I dont feel people can justify attacking him based on them claiming to be neurtal but clearly far from it. If they dont like him thats fine... but admit it. I dont like her... Dislike her intensely and dont dress it up to be "a mere comment on fair play" - i comment because shes everything I would hate my daughter to grow up and become.

Anyway goodnight ;-) at the end of the day they are merely celebs and not that important, although I very much wish they would give more thought to their children. BOTH OF THEM

No i dont see it as blinkered, as my point was they BOTH endulge in publicity stunts. He didnt have to swear a TShirt at all now did he? But he did. And the stunt he did, fitted in very nicely with his father orientated persona. I wasnt saying she is any different, but merely expressioning an opinion they were both the same.

I disagree with PA not being a liar. Ill probably be shot for even saying this by some members. But what did she actually do wrong in Ibiza? Heartbroken girl goes out with friends, attempts to drown her sorrows and ends up in bed with a stranger. Many people after a breakup seek comfort in a one night stand, and regret it later. She is no different. As for her denying it, couldnt that have been down to regretting it? Or wanting those types of facts out of the press at such a difficult time? Its understandable. PA isnt a saint in that department either. He lied about his private life too, was saying he was celibate whilst having sex with someone on the side. He didnt want that in the press at the time, so did everything he could to hide her. I wouldnt judge anybody on such private issues like that. They both had reasons, so why attempt to make excuses for one party just because you like them more...but arent really a fan? :sleep:

And regarding the books, most celebrities have ghost writters. Its just spoken about more openly now. They take up alot of time obviously and most celebrities have punishing schedules that restrict them! C'mon do you really think he writes his column himself? Or will sit and write his childrens books solo? Even an autobiography, he'll have some help. Its took him "over a year" to make a fragerance ffs, books will take him years! Youre forgetting when she made those comments 2 years ago she was with CAN anyway, so it isnt a strech to see CAN will use the same method with him and bring in ghost writters!

I wont get involved with the biased rubbish thats said by members here, thats why i rarely comment on post accusing me or anyone else of it. I and many others can be indifferent to her and be irritated with him without being biased or hypocritical in our opinions at his behaviours. Its as simple as that, thats how i see it. I wont elaborate on it either, since thats usually when members go round in circles with the opposite opinions :p
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Heartbroken girl could either have stayed at home and tried to save the marriage that meant so much to her, or remained with her children - whose father had just left them for goodness sake - and kept a low profile.

I don't know many women who, days after a breakup, would take off, leave their kids, and sleep with a stranger, and basically show the world why the partner may have been right to leave..