Options

Eastenders 28/04/15: Max's Fury, King Phil's Triumph!

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Max owns his house, so I doubt he'd be homeless any time soon. Phil winning the way he did requires a lot of suspension of disbelief; surely if Max was selling stolen cars he would have been found out long before now.

Abi is an ass. There is no way I will be sleeping in the same house as a man who stole my dad's business. Ridiculous!

Phil ROBBED Ian blind, stole Roxy's money, murdered Dennis and never seems to have any lasting consequences. A mess.

When did this happen? Danny Moon killed Dennis Rickman Johnny Allen's orders.
    Dennis beat him up because Phil told him what Johnny did to Sharon. Something Sharon didn't trust her own husband to tell. Dennis had a choice to leave or go back to the old life. He choose his anger over his love.
    If Phil has committed no crime against Dennis whatsoever. Certainly not murder.
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise van stageschool can barely get the words out...

According to the Strictly threads Denise's sole reson for going to stage school was so she could cheat On:o:o strictly
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Abi is a brat - I can't wait for the truth about Ben to come out!

What is there to come out ? She has already been told the truth many times.
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max .. the story line with him and Phil is pathetic and bringing in Dennis Van Outen to try and 'spice it up' has been ridiculous. Max has gone from being a sorta hard randy bloke to a spineless totally confused idiot, what a mess. Never been a fan of DVO, I do hope it will be the last we see of her.

Charlie ... is his character supposed to be void of any emotion, guilt or shame or has he been given the worst story line ever or is he just a bad bad actor? The mayhem he has brought to the square is something else and he seems to be completely detached from what has gone on since he has arrived on the scene.

So far .. Arrives on Dot's doorstep as Grandson in disguise of underground cop, moves in with Dot alongside Mrs Doyle who both have just upped and left the nursing home they worked at. Because of them Nick comes back from the dead, Dot harbors him from the police. Charlie gets off with Ronnie, she gets pregnant, they get married. Nick tries to kill Ronnie on wedding day, car accident resulting in Emma (Max's love of his life) being run over and eventually dies. A baby born. Charlie goes wobbly and doesn't want to know the baby but does find it within himself to have it off with sister in law while wife in a coma. Meanwhile his granny now knows Nick tried to kill Ronnie. Charlie is down on his luck and Max gives him a job but not before sending his own mother Mrs Doyle off to the sunset without a care in the world cause she also went a bit loony and might be explicit to his future plans. Nick goes off the rails again and poor Dot ends up letting her son die from drug overdose. She is racked with guilt and wants to do penance in jail. Charlie then takes the moral high ground with Dot when visiting her in prison when she confronts him about him sleeping with Roxy. Now wife is out of coma, he again takes the moral high ground and tells Roxy that it's best that when the time is right he, the baby and her sister will be leaving and she is never to see her sister again, charming. Last night he shuns confused Max, taking moral ground again and leaves him in his pants and takes a job with Phil. I actually think I prefer Nick Cotton than his total non plus son.

Apparently according to Sharon everybody had to be quite cause Denny was upstairs? Has Denny got over his violent attacks on Sharon and the Xbox or have i missed an episode. And it has to be said what the hell is going on with Sharon's hair - Louis XIV ringlets was never a good look.

Alfie please get Kat some help, its getting painful to watch, she can't even act drunk now.

Stacey and Martin .. nah .. no thanks.

Feel sorry for the Carter's only a dna test on the baby to look forward to to inject some interest in this troubled lot.

Eastenders is only resting on Babe atm for what might be an interesting story line?
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    What is there to come out ? She has already been told the truth many times.

Fair point. I can't wait for the truth to smack her in the face, then! :D
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil didn't just tell Dennis what happened between Johnny and Sharon he actually goaded him into confronting him. If he hadn't done that, Dennis would still be alive. It's not murder but he played a part in Dennis's death.

Sharon was trying to protect Dennis by not telling him. She confided in Phil as a friend and he abused it, as he abuses her trust frequently now. She was wrong to trust him over Dennis. Dennis wasn't going to do anything until he was goaded into it.

It's easy to say Dennis had a choice but its one he shouldn't have been presented with in the first place. It's like Shirley offering Phil and Rainie crack... I like Shirley but I thought that was wrong. No one should be purposely tempted/goaded into going down a destructive path that they have previously fought hard to get off.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Fair point. I can't wait for the truth to smack her in the face, then! :D

She is desperately stupid.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    She is desperately stupid.

No loyalty to her family either. :(
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    Phil didn't just tell Dennis what happened between Johnny and Sharon he actually goaded him into confronting him. If he hadn't done that, Dennis would still be alive. It's not murder but he played a part in Dennis's death.

Sharon was trying to protect Dennis by not telling him. She confided in Phil as a friend and he abused it, as he abuses her trust frequently now. She was wrong to trust him over Dennis. Dennis wasn't going to do anything until he was goaded into it.

It's easy to say Dennis had a choice but its one he shouldn't have been presented with in the first place. It's like Shirley offering Phil and Rainie crack... I like Shirley but I thought that was wrong. No one should be purposely tempted/goaded into going down a destructive path that they have previously fought hard to get off.

And yet she is now married to him.

Go figure.
  • Options
    J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The level of storyline and character development has dropped off hugely in recent months, so many 'what?' Moments.

The whole Charlie roxy thing is so pathetic and basically ruins both characters.
    Max steels the one thing that Phil actually cares for and still has his knees in place?
    The whole DVO stuff and the setup........rubbish
    Stacey - what a waste of a returning character nothing new for EE
    The carters are becoming a bit boring probably because they are almost in every bloody scene, dean needs to go and take Shirley and buster with him then maybe nick Linda aunt babe kicks mam Tina and lee can all go on a holiday to see the other son in Italy leaving the only carter which I like to have some fun with Tamwar!
    Kat slater - ruined now I think, Alfie is also hard to watch I think these two need to have a long break or maybe split them up and ship one off and keep the other