Peter Andre Learns a Lesson...

artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
Forum Member
✭✭

Last week, there was an article that said I don’t like performing Mysterious Girl any more, and that I’m trying to “move away” from the song.
This isn’t true and I plan to sing it as part of my set at V Festival. I will always sing it whenever I can.

I’ll tell you more about V next week because at the time of writing my column it hasn’t happened yet!
http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/22940/0/0/1

Yes folks, he has worked out the difference between "is going to happen" and "has already happened". I am so proud of him.

If we just hope long and hard enough, he may learn to be interesting...:D

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done, Pete. :cool:

But, is his column content now reduced to his taking about the only song he ever had a hit with? It seems a bit lame as a talking point...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    Oh dear me!!!

Another bash Andre non thread. Desperate or what?..:rolleyes:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, what a non-thread! Seriously, it's real barrel-scraping of the highest order!
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will this idiot shut up and go away, along with his ex wife?
    His fifteen minutes were up long ago.

:p
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Well done, Pete. :cool:

But, is his column content now reduced to his taking about the only song he ever had a hit with? It seems a bit lame as a talking point...

Nah, he also says that Simon should let Shirlena (sp) be part of the X Factor in spite of her (very obvious) light grip on sanity because, as they say in the business,
    music has no barriers and it doesn’t matter about your ability or disability, sex or race – everyone is an equal.

It is also good he recognises the bolded bit too...although suggesting someone who is obviously very fragile should go onto the modern equivalent of the gladiator ring is not his best move.
  • Sparkling GemSparkling Gem Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Not sure if anyone remembers on T4 on the beach, he refused to sing it and left the presenters rather embarrassed:o:D
    Perhaps he is realising that he cannot move away from the one song that has made him famous, thats not a bad thing but he did get a bit carried away I think and took himself a bit too seriously:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, he also says that Simon should let Shirlena (sp) be part of the X Factor in spite of her (very obvious) light grip on sanity because, as they say in the business,

It is also good he recognises the bolded bit too...although suggesting someone who is obviously very fragile should go onto the modern equivalent of the gladiator ring is not his best move.

Whose quote is that re everyone being equal when it comes to music? I assume it means everyone can be UNITED by music, not that everyone, regardless of their abilty, is equal!
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if anyone remembers on T4 on the beach, he refused to sing it and left the presenters rather embarrassed:o:D
    Perhaps he is realising that he cannot move away from the one song that has made him famous, thats not a bad thing but he did get a bit carried away I think and took himself a bit too seriously:)

Yeah i remember watching that and as much as I dont like Rick whatshisface i felt PA made himself look a right dick. Hopefully hes chilled out a bit since then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whose quote is that re everyone being equal when it comes to music? I assume it means everyone can be UNITED by music, not that everyone, regardless of their abilty, is equal!

I don't know - here is the bulk of the quote, if it well help you:
    Although some people have said she wasn’t the greatest singer, I feel so sad for Shirlena and feel that she should have a chance to make a better life for her and her daughter.

I know Simon is acting in her best interests, but we have a saying in the industry that music has no barriers and it doesn’t matter about your ability or disability, sex or race – everyone is an equal. I wish her well.
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/23112/0/0/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know - here is the bulk of the quote, if it well help you:

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/23112/0/0/1

Thanks Artlesschaos. In that case, what a dumb thing to say! How in the world does that make any sense? If you have no talent as a singer, then you are blatantly and unequivocably NOT equal to someone who has talent!

Dear oh dear. :D
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear me!!!

Another bash Andre non thread. Desperate or what?..:rolleyes:

Don't worry, it will be padlocked very soon:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Don't worry, it will be padlocked very soon:rolleyes:

why will it ?
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    why will it ?

Every other PA bashing thread has been so far..:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    why will it ?

I cannot see that it will - no t and c's have been broken, and thus far, there is no fighting.

I have to admit, I started it for devilment, but it amused me to read that little snippet somewhere else - I like to think that he has learned the hard way that talking about events before they happen can leave you with egg on your mush!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes:

It's a perfectly legit thread, PA's column is a perfectly valid subject matter and now, an essential part of my week.

Some people rely on Kerry Katona for their life advice, some Natalie Cassidy, me, I look forward to Pete's. And Alex Reid's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Every other PA bashing thread has been so far..:cool:

I think when KPs fans ride in with the whole "well PETER/CAN ARE THE DEVILS POOR KATIE" crap it descends into farce.

Ive made it clear i prefer him over her without being a huge fan or anything and if he fks up im happy to comment on it :)
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes:

It's a perfectly legit thread, PA's column is a perfectly valid subject matter and now, an essential part of my week.

Some people rely on Kerry Katona for their life advice, some Natalie Cassidy, me, I look forward to Pete's. And Alex Reid's.

Odd we never hear anything from you about it then.
    Forum Member

Yes folks, he has worked out the difference between "is going to happen" and "has already happened". I am so proud of him.

He is interesting - to his fans. I don't suppose he thinks people have so little to do that they will bother to seek it out every week if they dislike him.

He's irresistible it seems - which probably explains why the magazine is the highest selling celeb magazine by a large margin! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    Odd we never hear anything from you about it then.

Oddly, I post here to please myself. Not other people.

EDIT: But if you point me in the direction of Alex's col, I'll be happy to have a look at his latest 'thoughts' (just went for a scout to see if there was an AR thread but I can't see one - ? )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    He's irresistible it seems - which probably explains why the magazine is the highest selling celeb magazine by a large margin! :D

Yep - I love a good laugh, and he does sometimes manage to give me that.

As for the "seeking out" he is hardly the holy grail - all hidden and protected in mystery and myth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    music has no barriers and it doesn’t matter about your ability or disability, sex or race – everyone is an equal

:D Does he do it on purpose do you think or is he irony deficient?

More to the point does anybody even for a minute believe that statements true?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think hes trying to say music is for everyone and there are no barriers within it, one persons larksong is anothers annoying twittering..(excuse the pun)... but hes said it very badly indeed which means either he cant express himself well, or if as some people believe CAN write his column, then they cant.
    Forum Member
    Oddly, I post here to please myself. Not other people.

EDIT: But if you point me in the direction of Alex's col, I'll be happy to have a look at his latest 'thoughts' (just went for a scout to see if there was an AR thread but I can't see one - ? )

Started one just for you. :D
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aaaah, that was the part of his column I couldn't remember because it was too boring when I summed it up last week.

He's a clever boy, maybe Juniors teaching him stuff and he'll be able to do all sorts of things like wearing big boy pants instead of pull ups soon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is just trying to be the "Nicest person in the world" again - it is just a shame he doesn't actually think about what he is saying...apart from "will this make me look good?".