Options

Sorry, who is on tonight...Michael Bubble????

Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A crooner from Canada who scrapes onto Radio 2 B list?

and what, he has been on the last 2 years?

WTF is that all about. This is the UK X Factor, surely a UK act could perform?

First we have Usher (wtf) and now the Bubble, who next Lennie Bennett?

get a grip Simon

Comments

• Options
    mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    Skip_Tech wrote: »

get a grip Simon

I'd be happy to see Michael perform everyweek. I think he's fantastic :D
  • Options
    kittykat2010kittykat2010 Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who cares he's gorgeous turn the sound down then and just wish you looked like that too, oh wait you must be one of those people who only likes someone bec they look cool most of us can like some stoned grunge loser and buble as well, open up a bit you sound like an nme editor who should have got the push years ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I thought Rhianna was on this week.

But for the first time this series I am actually looking forward to the performance. Michael is great I think, has real talent.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speak for yourself. His 'Crazy Love' album was one of the best selling last year. He's a huge artist worldwide currently, especially in the last 2 years. It'll be nice to have a guest singer that actually sings/sings in tune for a change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    and Cheryl Cole is preforming
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched 'an audience with Michael Buble' last night, he was autotuned.:eek:
  • Options
    ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Of course Buble is on. He's always effin' on the show! They should just make him one of the judges.
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

get a grip Simon

Perhaps the Brit's don't want to appear on XFactor, certainly Elton John doesn't want to.

I've got no objection to Michael Buble appearing.
  • Options
    kittykat2010kittykat2010 Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched 'an audience with Michael Buble' last night, he was autotuned.:eek:

so is every other singer, band boy, band, grunge just everyone that appears on tv but sorry you are still hooked up on your fav cool band not selling out ha ha they all do you are just too blinkered to notice
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I thought Rhianna was on this week.

But for the first time this series I am actually looking forward to the performance. Michael is great I think, has real talent.

rihanna's performing on the 14th november.

I'm looking forward to buble's performance.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the Brit's don't want to appear on XFactor, certainly Elton John doesn't want to.

I've got no objection to Michael Buble appearing.

Lets have a show about finding new home grown talent and then in order to show how it should be done we get a 40 something Canadian over to sing a song that is irrelevant to anyone under 40 in the UK

Brilliant
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Cahoots~Cahoots~ Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    Lets have a show about finding new home grown talent and then in order to show how it should be done we get a 40 something Canadian over to sing a song that is irrelevant to anyone under 40 in the UK

Brilliant

Why isn't 'I just haven't met you yet' irrelevant to anyone under 40. Buble does very good pop songs. I think you're talking mumbo jumbo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cahoots~ wrote: »
    Why isn't 'I just haven't met you yet' irrelevant to anyone under 40. Buble does very good pop songs. I think you're talking mumba jumbo

do you think anyone who votes on X Factor this weekend will ever buy a song of his?

(clue: answer sounds like go)
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Brilliant

Firstly, I'd rather listen to him that the vasy majority of what passes for music in this country and I'm 39

Secondly, why is his age even remotely relevant??

Thirdly, Canada has produced some great singers over the years so I don't know why you seem to treat his nationality as a joke
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do you think anyone who votes on X Factor this weekend will ever buy a song of his?

You do realise that X Factor isn't a show aimed just at teenagers? It's a show for the whole family and just as many 60 year olds probably watch it as 16 year olds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buble makes me swoon, oh he's divine!
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member

Michael Buble is extrmemyl popular with teenage girls because he is gorgeous and his songs are regualrly in the charts, so i think the answer actually sounds more like dress. All my friends love him, i personally don't like his music, but i don't watch the x factor so would never buy music off it anyway :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Of course Buble is on. He's always effin' on the show! They should just make him one of the judges.

Brilliant idea!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Buble is extrmemyl popular with teenage girls because he is gorgeous and his songs are regualrly in the charts, so i think the answer actually sounds more like dress. All my friends love him, i personally don't like his music, but i don't watch the x factor so would never buy music off it anyway :)

Radio 1 dont play him
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brilliant

Well, out of the Brit's, who would you like to appear on XFactor?

What's age got to do with it ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radio 1 dont play him

As far as I'm concerned that can only be a good thing cos Radio 1 has been a pile of c*** since Mark and Lard left
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Radio 1 dont play him

He's been on someones show before so they obviously do. I think 'Just haven't met you yet' charted quite highly as well, the video was forever on TV.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Gosh I'm tired of Bubble now, he seems to be on every series. He was on twice last year!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's been on someones show before so they obviously do. I think 'Just haven't met you yet' charted quite highly as well, the video was forever on TV.

Was that the one where he was singing in a supermarket??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him but would prefer some UK acts such as Plan B, Pixie Lott, Saturdays, Tinie Tempah, McFly, Ting Tings, Scouting For Girls, The Script, The Wanted, Eliza Doolittle, Marina etc