Options

Zoe - very nasty piece of work!!

Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
Forum Member
Is it me or does anyone think Zoe is a nasty piece of work!!!

She's rude, obnoxious and full of her own importance!! Can't stand the girl!!

Have I seen her in the wrong light or does anyone agree with me?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I was disappointed that she wasn't called up upon it in the boardroom as her treatment towards Susan was really malicious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Totally agreed with you. She goes on and on and go about nothing. She is so patronising!
  • Options
    sugapunksugapunk Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was tonight yes - hate the way she lied through her teeth in the boardroom too.

Also detested the way her and Helen were ganging up on Susan in the beauty treatment task the other week, a pair of bullies!
  • Options
    kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disagree - she is a tough woman a little highly strung perhaps, but passionate
  • Options
    belfastkidbelfastkid Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBF Susan did ask her a stupid question with the whole "is that a ton thing".
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yep a liar and rather rude too
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    belfastkid wrote: »
    TBF Susan did ask her a stupid question with the whole "is that a ton thing".

It's not just her attitude towards Susan. It's her whole demeanor!!

She's very self-important and snobby. She thinks she's above everyone else and is in love herself!!! Very annoying!!!
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susan is just as bad as Zoe but she can play on little girl lost doe-eyes.
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »

She's very self-important and snobby. She thinks she's above everyone else and is in love herself!!! Very annoying!!!

And yet she was the one the house wanted to survive.

Selective editing perhaps?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    To be honest, whilst it is true that Zoe is perhaps lacking the usual niceties, I feel that see has she has real leadership qualities.

For example, she was successful in keeping a lacklustre team together.

Susan was being an annoying brat and Zoe at least made sure that her childishness didn't wreck everything.

Also consider the rest of the team:

Edna - useless nobody

Glenn - poor man's Jamie

Leon - talentless layabout

So overall, Zoe is alright.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,867
    Forum Member
    I agree with the OP. She seems very bitchy in general imo, doesn't like to take any you know what but doesn't mind giving it! :mad:

What made me really mad is that she seemed to be using Glenn to back her up probably off the back of their personal relationship and to me it looked obvious he didn't know what she was talking about but knew exactly what her game was! He imo was trying to save both himself and her and his love life! at the time! :mad:

Sugar imo, keeps on letting off the really pretty girls doesn't he?

Finally, its high time for those that haven't been PM's to do so! Tom has hardly ever voluntered, at least Jim put in a stupid request last time to be it.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Zoe. She's clearly passionate, she's not afraid to put herself in the limelight and she'll admit to her mistakes. She may not be the best candidate there, but she comes across as being a very nice person.

I think that Susan has more of a nasty streak.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    I think that Susan has more of a nasty streak.

I'm beginning to feel this way too.

Neither have covered themselves in glory, but if I had to pick a person to work with, I'd pick Zoe. She's more straighforward and decisive. I'd feel like I was babysitting if I was managing Susan.
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »

^ this...these two are cut from the same cloth
  • Options
    Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter E wrote: »

| thought her clip on YBF tonight was priceless - she joined a drinks company, which was losing money and now it makes a profit. So? You left, didn't you?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as Edna is full of hot air, i really wanted Zoe to go tonight.

The last 3 weeks she's really got on my wick. I mean taking time out of her day to cover her arse with a lecture for Susan was bad enough in the treatments task, but to openly talk down to her and make her feel supid just for asking a question was ridiculous. The fact she was PM makes it all the more ludocris too, she was PM for f sake...its part of the role to answer questions!! :mad: Her negative attitude and the monotone way she'll shout over everyone is getting hard to watch. The immature laughing and eye rolling at Glen's Cat Size last week embodies her entire manner, negative. She's clueless imo. She hasnt shown anything and I really hope she gets fired next.

Its funny she attempted to use her romantic relationship with Glen to save her arse in the boardroom tonight too. Especially after the complete lack of respect she showed him last week when he was PM, seems to be a one way street their connection.
  • Options
    ToxicBlossomToxicBlossom Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    In previous weeks I haven't really been bothered by Zoe but tonight I just wanted to throttle her. The way she reacted when Susan mistakenly said that she made the appointment over the phone was ridiculous and nasty. She was overreacting and was being very confrontational when it was a simple mistake on Susans part, which she corrected but Zoe still continued to go off on one.

Even in the car when Susan was attempting to explain how Zoe had made her feel, she simply would not let her get a word in edge ways and continued to talk over her in that stupid, grating, droning voice of hers. When Susan said that Zoe wouldn't have spoken to anybody else apart from her like that she was right. Picking on what she sees as the weak link.

I hope she gets fired soon. Somebody really needs to put her in her place and tell her to STFU!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe is a complete fraud. It was not only last night she didn't get the task, it has been every week. Look back also at the "treatments" task.

She is a good listener and latches on to what other people express as their reading of a situation. A penny then drops in her head and she goes with what has been someone else's thought process. If another candidate perceives someone as being weak, she jumps on the bandwagon to save her own skin.

All her original thoughts turn to shit.

She is rather dumb and there by default.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think she may be my least favourite apprentice candidate ever. She's not been portrayed as an out and out villain like others in the past but her attitude is shocking. Given her words about respect last week it was actually quite satisfying to see her floundering as PM. No leadership, no resiliance, bullying, patronising. Get her out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    You are 100% right. She is vile... and actually quite useless too. Not sure why so many people on the forums are raving about how fantastic she is.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm struggling to like any of them this year. Zoe is really self-righteous isn't she? nausiating.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I'm a bit weird, but I think Zoe is incredibly sexy, so I can see past any faults she may have, I like her the way she is.
    :)
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Maybe I'm a bit weird, but I think Zoe is incredibly sexy, so I can see past any faults she may have, I like her the way she is.
    :)

You must REALLY like Chloe off 24 then :D
  • Options
    aussie_dave_aussie_dave_ Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..and she has legs like tree trunks .... have a look at her in a bikini and still tell me shes attractive.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..and she has legs like tree trunks .... have a look at her in a bikini and still tell me shes attractive.
    I could help her shed a few pounds with a bit of 'excersise' if she let me.
    :D