Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    with CP's knowledge? :confused:

no idea.

But then again NH and NP were still around so things could be arranged on a business level without CP having to actually be part of it. NP got on ok with Kate i think, didnt she?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not really a case of clues. He had a number of product launches and so did she around that time - a perfume, a book and others - it was well noticed that on the day (or around the day) he did stuff, you'd see her saying something and then vice versa. After the 3rd or 4th time it seemed a bit too coincidental.

Disclaimer - I wasn't following him with binoculars wearing a trenchcoat and shades ... honest :eek:

thanks for hte info, you have a better memory than I do about the dates and who was flogging their tat etc...

Too bad about the stalking, I figured you might have stalked along with a few others;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Betty Brittain.

Can l ask what you think about Cyrils theory regarding Princess's hair and parentage.

I don't think it's right to discuss the kids on here.. And I won't go into it sorry..
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slojo wrote: »

oh gosh, :D are they that desperate for any publicity? me thinks yes!:yawn:

One of the comments:

Well, let’s hope it mutates his brain and he grows another brain cell!

:D
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »

One of the comments:

Well, let’s hope it mutates his brain and he grows another brain cell!

what a bizarre story :confused: wtf was he doing for "9 hours" by a nuclear power station in Romney Marsh, Kent :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always such fun playing with the window licking PA fans ... we shall see Nicola, when the truth on him comes out. As has been said by a great man .. slowly slowly catchy monkey ;)

By the way, they were two separate things, id say the reason KP did that was because both of them (even DOTY) would hate a ginge in their glossy spreads. :eek:

I know it would be so shocking for the fans if they found out he was in constant contact with the mother of the kids and at one point things were so ok between them they would do things to help each other - try late 2009/mid 2010.

Absolutely no need for that... as bad as some of the fans are I personally find that highly offensive... you do know where that disgusting phrase originates from?

I'm not a fan... but I don't believe they put harsh chemical products on their newborns head to dye it and imo any comments they made when the other was promoting was just oneupmanship which isn't restricted to a specific period but has been ongoing since the split.

I wouldn't be shocked to discover they have had amicable conversations... they have since early on in the split accommodated each others work schedules in their custody agreement clearly some mature conversation was needed to agree to this.

You can twist anything to make it look like collaboration... imo there is far more evidence of their titting and tatting than anything else.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »

That's what I thought too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a bizarre story :confused: wtf was he doing for "9 hours" by a nuclear power station in Romney Marsh, Kent :confused:

it all sounds vaguely illegal
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably with spades trying to bury 900,000 unsold copies of Angels vs Demons, 600,000 unsold 2013 calendars, 200,000 out of date bottles of perfume .... :o

:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably with spades trying to bury 900,000 unsold copies of Angels vs Demons, 600,000 unsold 2013 calendars, 200,000 out of date bottles of perfume .... :o

:eek:

Regarding this breach of confidence KP is suing for, was she a CAN client when it happened or was it after?

How come Nev went mad when CP got with her new bf? Was he still with her when it happened? And why would NP need to lie about that? It wasn't NH's business was it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can twist anything to make it look like collaboration... imo there is far more evidence of their titting and tatting than anything else.

it's probably a bit of both at times, but i think obviously its meant to look like all tittling and tattling isnt it - because thats what makes them interesting and earns them both money. As Liz said above, there were some nice calls and things (which i'm sure CP made sure didnt get in any more) but for 60 minutes of "My Life" you arent seeing the other weeks and weeks - and in any case, you are watching a brand/business, not a real life - if it doesnt support the brand im sure it wont make it into the show.

He takes her "pocket money" every month doesn't he? Whilst slagging her off (usually indirectly).. or appearing to. You never hear much about that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's probably a bit of both at times, but i think obviously its meant to look like all tittling and tattling isnt it - because thats what makes them interesting and earns them both money. As Liz said above, there were some nice calls and things (which i'm sure CP made sure didnt get in any more) but for 60 minutes of "My Life" you arent seeing the other weeks and weeks - and in any case, you are watching a brand/business, not a real life - if it doesnt support the brand im sure it wont make it into the show.

He takes her "pocket money" every month doesn't he? Whilst slagging her off (usually indirectly).. or appearing to. You never hear much about that.

Why would she give him pocket money Cyril? Surely it must be something she owes him otherwise why would a court make a woman pay money to a man who's minted?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Why would she give him pocket money Cyril? Surely it must be something she owes him otherwise why would a court make a woman pay money to a man who's minted?

There is some kind of payment as part of the divorce. They were married, she is far richer. Pretty standard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    There is some kind of payment as part of the divorce. They were married, she is far richer. Pretty standard.

She might also have been paying him his share of the joint earnings in instalments. Not everyone has ready cash, regardless of how rich they might be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was also a lot richer than Alex Reid & they were married, so I guess he's getting pocket money too? Why would she keep getting married if she has to pay pocket money to each hubby? And what about the Nev stuff?
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

The couple signed a pre-nuptial agreement on Peter's insistence prior to getting married.

He said at the time: 'Whatever happens, I can't take half of what she's got. I don't want anything from her apart from her love.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1180575/Its-Katie-Price-Peter-Andre-split-years-marriage.html#ixzz2QqCOchGO

I'd like to think that the 'pocket money' is as Liz G-S has said, and is from their 'joint earnings in instalments'.... otherwise he's a bigger **** than what I had him down as.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The couple signed a pre-nuptial agreement on Peter's insistence prior to getting married.

He said at the time: 'Whatever happens, I can't take half of what she's got. I don't want anything from her apart from her love.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1180575/Its-Katie-Price-Peter-Andre-split-years-marriage.html#ixzz2QqCOchGO

I'd like to think that the 'pocket money' is as Liz G-S has said, and is from their 'joint earnings in instalments'.... otherwise he's a bigger **** than what I had him down as.....

It was reported she was paying him £15k a month "maintainance" something she didn't deny but said her financial arrangements with him were locked in their divorce and that she hadn't informed the press about it..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    She was also a lot richer than Alex Reid & they were married, so I guess he's getting pocket money too? Why would she keep getting married if she has to pay pocket money to each hubby? And what about the Nev stuff?

Alex Reid wanted over a million from her as part of the divorce ..I believe that's why it took so long to finalise cos she wouldn't pay it..and rightly so
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyril
    On a personal note .. Please don't refer to anyone as "window lickers" it's a derogatory term and I find it highly offensive
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

Did he sue anyone? Plus who is it he wanted to sue?

Hello Momma by the way.. Was that you who ran up to Peter barefoot?? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    She might also have been paying him his share of the joint earnings in instalments. Not everyone has ready cash, regardless of how rich they might be.

I think earnings would have been done via CAN since they managed them both at the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha, classic pete quote.

Pre-nups arent legally binding in the UK - and he never denied taking a payment, just not maintenance, and not the set amount the source claimed. Very carefully worded reply from him there.

As i'm sure he wants it known he can support the kids etc
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to see that Pete Andre is still taking up so much of people's time. He must be doing something right :D
This discussion has been closed.