Options

What an f'ing joke!!! Katie price was boring as hell!!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woke up to the news of Pricey winning - didn't watch because no interest in any of them and absolutely detest Hopkins.
    Have to say, the result gives makes me happy, if only because it'll royally piss off Pedey - oh, to have been a fly on that wall!
  • Options
    Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still one of the most boring HMs won. Others deserved it more
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Katie Price was boring even by her own admission!

My point is this, had all the rest of the HMs performed as poorly as Price many of us would have switched off long since - CBB would have died on its' feet.

She ended up being carried by the other HMs who provided what entertainment there was. They were confrontational with each other, game playing, taking sides, offering controversial opinions, stirring the pot, backstabbing and generally doing all the things that compel us all to watch the show each year.

KP strolled into the house many days later, sits around grinning inanely, offering very little whatsoever other than being non committal and talking about her well documented tawdry little love life and ends up walking away as winner? How utterly unfair. It's like watching a really good film with a terribly disappointing and unsatisfactory ending.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Stegan wrote: »
    Katie Price was boring even by her own admission!

My point is this, had all the rest of the HMs performed as poorly as Price many of us would have switched off long since - CBB would have died on its' feet.

She ended up being carried by the other HMs who provided what entertainment there was. They were confrontational with each other, game playing, taking sides, offering controversial opinions, stirring the pot, backstabbing and generally doing all the things that compel us all to watch the show each year.

KP strolled into the house many days later, sits around grinning inanely, offering very little whatsoever other than being non committal and talking about her well documented tawdry little love life and ends up walking away as winner? How utterly unfair. It's like watching a really good film with a terribly disappointing and unsatisfactory ending.

Whilst I agree with some of your post, I can't agree with BIB. I thought it was the most satisfying result for years. I couldn't stop smiling at the reaction of the mean gang.:D It was delicious.
  • Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scamps8 wrote: »
    Still one of the most boring HMs won. Others deserved it more
    They're all boring - self obsessed dullards without exception. Exactly why I stopped watching over a week ago.
    Just ecstatic DOTY got his come-uppance! Having the audacity to complain about her talking about her life on BB, under the pretence 'its damaging her children'! This from the man who walked out on his kids without telling them where or why he was going or even when they would see him again! That is abuse - as is allowing them to even watch BB - its not a children's show and they should be in bed!