100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    I don't see how Sunday Roast can refer to her daughter's name; I could have if it ended with an 'O' instead of an 'I'.

It is just an internet nickname because the name sounds so similar to 'sunday roast'
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Pretty Woman?

Sunday Roast's mum?

There is no way either of these bints would deign to stand in a queue.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    I don't see how Sunday Roast can refer to her daughter's name; I could have if it ended with an 'O' instead of an 'I'.

I don't know if it's breaking the rules of the thread if I name the daughter's name if she has nothing to do with the blind, but the daughter's first name is a weekend day which is not Saturday and her second name is a popular flower that begins with R
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if it's breaking the rules of the thread if I name the daughter's name if she has nothing to do with the blind, but the daughter's first name is a weekend day which is not Saturday and her second name is a popular flower that begins with R
    Ah got it now; was thinking of the wrong mother, that explains my confusion.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    On the Daily Mail website there is a story saying a well known media female in her 50's is being taking to court for sexual harassment by a former male employee but the female star has got a media blackout on her name .............any clues as to who it is?
  • leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ex GMTV presenter? writes for the Mirror?
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    ex GMTV presenter? writes for the Mirror?

Eeewwwwww:o
    Forum Member
    I wondered if it was an ex Loose Woman or ex This Morning presenter
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    On the Daily Mail website there is a story saying a well known media female in her 50's is being taking to court for sexual harassment by a former male employee but the female star has got a media blackout on her name .............any clues as to who it is?

Geordie pisshead and former Loose Women who won CBB?
    Forum Member

I thought it might have been the ex Loose Woman who's ex husband is a famous D.J but she never talks about it ;-)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I'm not sure, I don't think she owns a TV company, if she does I'd be surprised.
    Forum Member
    Borefest wrote: »
    I thought it might have been the ex Loose Woman who's ex husband is a famous D.J but she never talks about it ;-)

She sounds more likely candidate for having her own tv company. I am sure the answer will be revealed on twitter shortly. Still I think there was mention of an invite to Playboy party which I think strikes the Loose Women out. Mention on the other thread of a dragon, the curly one maybe?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Pretty Woman?

Sunday Roast's mum?

Just looked up Sunday Roast's mum's Wiki entry and was surprised to see that in her first marriage to the Sofa Jumper, they adopted two children, but that after they divorced and she married again she an her second husband had two biological chlldren.

I always respect folk who adopt, but I assume it is partly because they can't necessarily have their own biological children. But this woman obviously can. Can anyone suggest why she and her first hubby opted for adoption?
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    She sounds more likely candidate for having her own tv company. I am sure the answer will be revealed on twitter shortly. Still I think there was mention of an invite to Playboy party which I think strikes the Loose Women out. Mention on the other thread of a dragon, the curly one maybe?

I read it in the daily mail and it stated media personality who owns her own company, it didn't say what type of company. Dragon?;-)
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I read it in the daily mail and it stated media personality who owns her own company, it didn't say what type of company. Dragon?;-)

Do you mean the Strictly one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Do you mean the Strictly one?

Yes I do.
    Forum Member

Hi Essex:)
    Yes I got all confuddled:blush: the DM articles are very hard to follow, much goes over my head:D

Anyway yes I think curly dragon (not strictly one, please not her) or moany bra lady.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Essex:)
    Yes I got all confuddled:blush: the DM articles are very hard to follow, much goes over my head:D

Anyway yes I think curly dragon (not strictly one, please not her) or moany bra lady.

Hi My dear, are you being a bit fick tonight, not curly lady DM states lady in her 50's.:D

ETA sorry Whatsy didn't realise curly one was in her 50's:blush:

I took the Silhouette althought I know not the actual person, I took the hair length as a clue.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Yes I do.

:) Thank you. What about the ryvita one? She does a lot for charity.
    Forum Member
    Hi My dear, are you being a bit fick tonight, not curly lady DM states lady in her 50's.:D

I took the Silhouette althought I know not the actual person, I took the hair length as a clue.

How rude:D, I didn't know how old curly was but imagined 50s as I can see beyond the botox:p (she's 54 I have now checked:))

Those silhouettes are always a crap clue, if I was basing it on that I'd say Ruth and I refuse to believe she is getting invited to the Playboy mansion and doing the dirty on the adonis.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How rude:D, I didn't know how old curly was but imagined 50s as I can see beyond the botox:p (she's 54 I have now checked:))

Those silhouettes are always a crap clue, if I was basing it on that I'd say Ruth and I refuse to believe she is getting invited to the Playboy mansion and doing the dirty on the adonis.

Playboy Club Old Park Lane London, not the bleedin mansion:D:D:D

Dragon who is Strictly a lady.
    Forum Member
    Playboy Club Old Park Lane London, not the bleedin mansion:D:D:D

Dragon who is Strictly a lady.

:D:D Anybody would think I had not even read the article. I thought Hugh had personally requested this 'lovely' to attend the mansion:blush:

I still say Curly and not Chubby Chops strictly, I hope it's not the latter as I quite like her and don't want to think of her a some sexual predator/cougar:(
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Just looked up Sunday Roast's mum's Wiki entry and was surprised to see that in her first marriage to the Sofa Jumper, they adopted two children, but that after they divorced and she married again she an her second husband had two biological chlldren.

I always respect folk who adopt, but I assume it is partly because they can't necessarily have their own biological children. But this woman obviously can. Can anyone suggest why she and her first hubby opted for adoption?

There is a lot of speculation given his first wife also had children with her next husband. Not every couple is compatible biologically, but they have never spoken publicly.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a lot of speculation given his first wife also had children with her next husband. Not every couple is compatible biologically, but they have never spoken publicly.

There were always rumours that the sofa jumper's child from his most recent marriage was not his so perhaps the Tiny one is firing blanks. He'd never admit to that, imagine the ego deflating that would occur! (Not that I think it is an issue to be embarrassed about, but he would be, it's all about the image with him.)
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It does say the lady in question is blonde but it also states the silhouette is posed by a model. This doesn't rule out the Strictly Dragon though.
This discussion has been closed.