Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I agree with you.

Casting couch will never disappear. Let me see you naked and you get the part. Still going on today. I mean that was a LOT of pics taken of Katniss!

There's barely an attempt to hide it with some people; some usual suspects "parties" are notorious.

I think Yewtree would look small time compared to what would go down if the dirty secrets of Hollywood ever got out.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you.

Casting couch will never disappear. Let me see you naked and you get the part. Still going on today. I mean that was a LOT of pics taken of Katniss!

I don't believe it for a minute. Katniss is a fab actress and completely deserved her oscar
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    I agree with you.

I don't think those necessarily came from a casting couch scenario though!!
    If you link them to a comment from a previous page about someone being more worried about the link to a boyfriend, than the actual photos themselves!!
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe it for a minute. Katniss is a fab actress and completely deserved her oscar
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I don't think those necessarily came from a casting couch scenario though!!
    If you link them to a comment from a previous page about someone being more worried about the link to a boyfriend, than the actual photos themselves!!

You're misunderstanding. I'm not saying those pics were sent to win an Oscar. That in itself is ridiculous! I'm saying on occasion there may be times where sex is not on the cards but someone will send nude pics to obtain a lead role in a film. That's it.

I think that does go on. Doesn't have to be casting couch as such but photos for sure.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're misunderstanding. I'm not saying those pics were sent to win an Oscar. That in itself is ridiculous! I'm saying on occasion there may be times where sex is not on the cards but someone will send nude pics to obtain a lead role in a film. That's it.

I think that does go on. Doesn't have to be casting couch as such but photos for sure.

I see what you mean now (lol took me a while) but I think katniss comes across as being someone with integrity. If I had to guess who would do that I'd think of freaky friday
  • Options
    StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember that Twitter gossip page The Urban Insider (whatever happened to them?) were adamant that the F1 driver was gay and that he had an injuction taken out against his ex-boyfriend

The Urban Insider is back on twitter. Hooray!
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sixties iconic singer ( only in her deluded mind though) allegedly had an affair with another as her beloved was about to pass over. Terrified it being made public as it would Killa her career.
  • Options
    tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sixties iconic singer ( only in her deluded mind though) allegedly had an affair with another as her beloved was about to pass over. Terrified it being made public as it would Killa her career.

I think a Lorra, Lorra people might be happy about it killing her career, if it's who I think it is.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This actor is foreign-born and deserves to be A list from his talent and he is definitely A list in his own country. Women think he is A-list, but he is probably just a B+ lister, maybe an A- when he is the lead in a movie. He has a big chance coming to make it to A list or higher, but there are doubts he can come through. Over the past few weeks, our actor has seen his long term relationship with this foreign-born movie actress come to a screeching halt. He caught her cheating on him. Hey, it isn't like he hasn't cheated on the women he has dated and been married to. He met his current partner while his then girlfriend was pregnant.

Anyway, our actor is taking it hard and has been hitting the crack pipe after a very long absence. What was a smooth production has turned into something that has to be managed on almost hourly basis to keep our actor where he needs to be and not lose sight of him until he is finished for the day. There are countless people around him all the time keeping him from leaving shooting locations or even going back to his trailer. Bathroom? No problem. They bring one to him. The production is really close to ending and they don't want anything to get in the way of completion.

Sad to hear this sounds like Bane. That's who i thought of when i first read it. What is it with extremely talented actors and drugs? What a waste! Hope he sorts himself out.
  • Options
    chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tarotangel wrote: »
    I think a Lorra, Lorra people might be happy about it killing her career, if it's who I think it is.

I thought I read about this a few years ago and it was done with his consent but she didn't want the public knowing.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly movie actress who is still very young and an Academy Award winner/nominee might have to stop making movies in the next year or two unless she has surgery to correct a problem with her vision. She is slowly going blind.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,021
    Forum Member

With another iconic (deluded or otherwise) singer? Can you or anyone give a clue to his identity?
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly movie actress who is still very young and an Academy Award winner/nominee might have to stop making movies in the next year or two unless she has surgery to correct a problem with her vision. She is slowly going blind.

Gosh, that's sad :(
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member

Sadly, I think certain producers/directors might want a little quid pro quo from you before they cast you in a role - irrespective of your talent.

"you want this part? well what are you going to do for me?" is probably a prase that get used quite a lot to the young and pretty actors/actresses.
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not really that sad if she can have surgery to correct it is it?
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This actor is foreign-born and deserves to be A list from his talent and he is definitely A list in his own country. Women think he is A-list, but he is probably just a B+ lister, maybe an A- when he is the lead in a movie. He has a big chance coming to make it to A list or higher, but there are doubts he can come through. Over the past few weeks, our actor has seen his long term relationship with this foreign-born movie actress come to a screeching halt. He caught her cheating on him. Hey, it isn't like he hasn't cheated on the women he has dated and been married to. He met his current partner while his then girlfriend was pregnant.

I thought Bane as soon as I read the BIB
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    Not really that sad if she can have surgery to correct it is it?

Someone having the choice between surgery and losing their sight is a sad situation to me.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    #1 can only be a couple of women because only a couple of actresses have been with both shows since their beginnings and are still on it.

#2 i'm guessing is one of the 2 male actors who have been there since season 1 and are still there.

#3 i guess is meant to be Becker.

My first thought was "Densi" but shes just married his brother so that would be super awkward!
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member

Yep. Depending on who this is there could a million people in her ear (studio, manager, producer, parent) saying that you have x, y & z lined up and you can't pull out of this movie for surgery etc... Until an actor gets very, very powerful, like having their own production company powerful, sadly you are just a cash cow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. Depending on who this is there could a million people in her ear (studio, manager, producer, parent) saying that you have x, y & z lined up and you can't pull out of this movie for surgery etc... Until an actor gets very, very powerful, like having their own production company powerful, sadly you are just a cash cow.

Or someone who has enough will power to say no. When they are young, it is much harder to find your voice.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popbitch

>> Big Question <<
    Who is asking what today
    Which reality TV singing star was spotted running into the Coach & Horses, Soho, to use the toilet, then seen emerging minutes later rubbing his nose? Must have been his time for a coke break?
  • Options
    RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popbitch

>> Big Question <<
    Who is asking what today
    Which reality TV singing star was spotted running into the Coach & Horses, Soho, to use the toilet, then seen emerging minutes later rubbing his nose? Must have been his time for a coke break?

My first thought was Robbie Wiilliams' great mate, darlin'
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    I hope not! :(
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »

That little Troublemaker is in Ibiza and has just left Greece. He has been abroad for awhile from his Instagram. Presuming that this is a recent 'spot'. I hope its not him tho.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But is the Blind about a Singing Star on a reality show or one of the singing winners of said shows?
This discussion has been closed.