Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha if you keep It up eventually he make catch on and be like say what :D
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha if you keep It up eventually he make catch on and be like say what :D

He probably will :p He wasn't even listening all evening! I could have said that L.A. and I had wild sex in her office and he still wouldn't have heard me :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning all :)
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone :)

How are you all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Mimi I'm good thank you yourself :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not bad thanks Hav. :)

Any plans for today?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning guys!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing apart from having to finish my Psychology essay off ad then out tonight :). You up
    to much Mimi :)?

Hey CNBC how's things :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How are you getting on with that essay HM? :p I'm ok, heading off to college soon so I can get my own essay done. I need to keep L.A. happy :D She granted me an extension for a reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm watching TV at the moment. Went out for a run this morning but that's about it. :) I was slicing some chicken and cut my finger. I'm going out to a party tomorrow night so painting my nails is gonna be fun. Typical!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am procrastinating hugely I have done half of it and am grossly over the WC need to streamline and concentrate :D

Ouch Mimi hopefully it wasn't too brutal a cut :), And maybe f there is someone else around play the sympathy card and get them to do it p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am procrastinating hugely I have done half of it and am grossly over the WC need to streamline and concentrate :D

You'd better get it done! :D I'm procrastinating as well even though I have an extension. Is your lecturer a slave driver like L.A.? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone like Nina Nesbitt? I've found her album on Spotify. It's quite good. I'm only as far as "Mr C" at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Hey,

I'm listening to this :D:D

let me know what you think..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXn8pfMVmqg

:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening guys!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    went to a gig last week. saw these guys. loved!
    http://feetupeyesclosed.wordpress.com/2014/02/28/positives/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Is anyone interested in auditioning for our Talent Search competition. We are holding auditions in Rochdale at RollerCity Rochdale. For performances during the summer months, winners will receive a promotion, and a mini-recording contract...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon

Catching up with a couple of episodes of "Scandal". Got an engagement party to go to tonight. I haven't had alcohol for ages. :) I don't think that I'll drink that much though. Depends how I'm feeling,

What are you all up to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon! I was out doing some shopping, I'm home now browsing the web. I'm gonna have dinner and then go work on my essay. Might as well make use of the extension I was granted by L.A. the other day :D
  • Options
    x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Afternoon

Catching up with a couple of episodes of "Scandal". Got an engagement party to go to tonight. I haven't had alcohol for ages. :) I don't think that I'll drink that much though. Depends how I'm feeling,

What are you all up to?

Afternoon Mimi!:) I've been working all day out and about doing events as it's St Davids day, so have very busy today and have been out of the house since 7am.

Just got home, so will be chilling out this evening. Have fun at the party tonight!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening :)

Hiya HM. Happy St Davids Day!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you XY though have spent most of it hungover but may have a Welsh cake later :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you XY though have spent most of it hungover but may have a Welsh cake later :)

How much did you drink? :D That's a good idea :p All is well here at my house :cool: