Options

From Ladette to Lady

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Havent noticed any threads on this but noted Lulu had an interest in it!

I wanted Michelle to win last night!!! The gas fitter had come a long way, although Hayley looked and sounded great too.

Rachel was awful, her new hairdont made her look like a mini Janice Battersby!

I only started watching this a couple of weeks ago, when the last blonde girl got chucked out. Hated Jessica, I would have had her out ages before.

Was surprised that Claire went to the pub and downed pints etc on their last night out, surely you would hold off just for once if you were that close to the end.

The cake fight was hilarious.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted Michelle to win as well, I thought she was the most lady-like of the lot. She was very dignified, ok her elocution could do with some work, but she had really tamed her broad accent. Haley was very lady-like as well. I would like to see what happens to them. The others were so vulgar in comparison weren't they?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad1 wrote:
    I really wanted Michelle to win as well, I thought she was the most lady-like of the lot. She was very dignified, ok her elocution could do with some work, but she had really tamed her broad accent. Haley was very lady-like as well. I would like to see what happens to them. The others were so vulgar in comparison weren't they?

Definitely! I think the others treated it like a big joke, but Hayley and Michelle really did change. I think Rachel did to an extent as well. Claire had it in her but was too easily led and I think was a bit of a show off.

I hope they do a follow up show so we can see if any of it sunk in!

It was so sad when Michelle was crying when she seen herself in the red dress-showed how far she had come.
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:
    Definitely! I think the others treated it like a big joke, but Hayley and Michelle really did change. I think Rachel did to an extent as well. Claire had it in her but was too easily led and I think was a bit of a show off.

I hope they do a follow up show so we can see if any of it sunk in!

It was so sad when Michelle was crying when she seen herself in the red dress-showed how far she had come.

I so wanted Michelle to win. Both her & Hayley came a long way from the start. I felt sorry for Claire because she just doesn't seem to have any control over her drinking which is a shame.

I actually had a tear in my eye when Michelle starting crying.

Jessica - what was she like! Did you hear her filthy mouth in the pub, and I don't mean the swearing. (She was the one that had been put out the week before).

Rachel's dad was quite funny, he kind of looked like Oliver Reed in a way. Strange how she had a right cockney accent and the old man was quite plummy.

I'd love to see a follow up show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    I so wanted Michelle to win. Both her & Hayley came a long way from the start. I felt sorry for Claire because she just doesn't seem to have any control over her drinking which is a shame.

I actually had a tear in my eye when Michelle starting crying.

Jessica - what was she like! Did you hear her filthy mouth in the pub, and I don't mean the swearing. (She was the one that had been put out the week before).

Rachel's dad was quite funny, he kind of looked like Oliver Reed in a way. Strange how she had a right cockney accent and the old man was quite plummy.

I'd love to see a follow up show.

Jessica was just infuriating. Her lispy voice was annoying plus her threatening behaviour when teachers tried to point out the error of her ways was just so off putting. She just looked and acted like a **** the whole time. Particularly when she had the 'eligible bachelors' in the room and she was butt naked!

She was so ugly close up as well, full of shit mare!

Agree about Claire, maybe if she hadnt been given the temptation of the pub she wouldnt have fell at the last hurdle. (when she flashed at the boys the week before it was quite funny though!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:
    Jessica was just infuriating. Her lispy voice was annoying plus her threatening behaviour when teachers tried to point out the error of her ways was just so off putting. She just looked and acted like a **** the whole time. Particularly when she had the 'eligible bachelors' in the room and she was butt naked!

Agree about Claire, maybe if she hadnt been given the temptation of the pub she wouldnt have fell at the last hurdle. (when she flashed at the boys the week before it was quite funny though!)

Yes unfortunately Jessica had naff all going for her. At the party (when they ended up in the room) her hair looked bloody awful. Did she think for one minute that any of those guys would really take an interest in her apart from a quick shag. Saying that the guys weren't much to look at either. I am, of course, stunningly beautiful :p:D

I couldn't stop laughing when Claire flashed - shiny tights pulled right up to the waist, dead sexy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:

You can just see her in twenty years time, at a bar full of young people, desperate look on her face.... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry to ask, who won lol?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry to ask, who won lol?

It was a close call, but Hayley won. I really wanted Michelle to win though, I thought she deserved it more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley won.