Options

Clyde 1 : George Bowie

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone listen to Clyde 1 in the mornings? I cant decide whether I like Bowie Boy or loathe him. Usually I hate him then he makes me laugh out loud at something.

I also think he is a good interviewer, (particulalry the Avid Merrion one)

Comments

• Options
    jeremybaileyjeremybailey Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    cel_001 wrote:
    Does anyone listen to Clyde 1 in the mornings? I cant decide whether I like Bowie Boy or loathe him. Usually I hate him then he makes me laugh out loud at something.

I also think he is a good interviewer, (particulalry the Avid Merrion one)

I used to listen to bowie all the time, before moyes went to breakfast on radio1, however over the last few weeks, i have been listening again, and its not to bad at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I used to listen to Bowie at Breakfast until the times changed 6am til 9am. What was wrong with the old times? 6 til 10 or half 6 til 10?

I know listen to Moyles or TJ on South WestSound
  • Options
    Miss SixtyMiss Sixty Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan Karas wrote:
    Yeah, I used to listen to Bowie at Breakfast until the times changed 6am til 9am. What was wrong with the old times? 6 til 10 or half 6 til 10?

I know listen to Moyles or TJ on South WestSound

I used to like Bowie's chatter with Hugh Keevins.

I tend to listen to Robin Galloway on Real now - and when the ads are on I flick over to Moyles on Radio One - and sometimes never switch back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    woohoo bowie boy can do a mean barney impression!.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    i remember the barney sticker stuck to his crich durnin the robbie interview lol