Stuart's obviously going to win. Right?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
Forum Member
I don't really like the guy but surely he's going to end up winning the series. He keeps himself to himself but at the same time has a good rapport with all of the housemates. He's not in any clique but not outside them either. Little girls and their mums fancy him like crazy. He hasn't done anything to make anyone, both inside and outside the house, hate him. He's basically going to win by a country mile. I'm off to the betting shop.

Comments

• Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart will win unless big brother pull more stunts to make emma the winner..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    No way.... boring boring boring...... bet its Emma / Marco!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,597
    Forum Member
    I think emma is the favourite now. Stu and Emma final 2. It depends whether Stu gets the girly teen vote. At the moment it doesn`t seem like it.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart will go far. I like him despite the fact he is a bit thick. I still believe that Endemol want Emma to win the series but who knows what will happen in the next few weeks?
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may not be as thick as you think he is.

He could be playing exactly the same game as Victor and Jason, he's just keeping quiet about it and he's playing it better.
    Forum Member
    JonDoe wrote:
    He may not be as thick as you think he is.

He could be playing exactly the same game as Victor and Jason, he's just keeping quiet about it and he's playing it better.

I reckon he is. The difference between him and Jay and Vic is that he doesn`t give his game away with boasting during moments of adrenalin or alcohol fueled euphoria. The other 2 can`t help boasting.

Stu thinks his affair with Mich won`t go down well with the viewers. He stayed in his own bed all last week except the night they had booze when he must have been weak for some service. Tacky.

I think he has thought too much about it and the deviousness may become apparent or even just feel wrong. He would probably win (due to the girly vote) if it wasn`t for emma and her fair sense of justice
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:
    Stuart will win unless big brother pull more stunts to make emma the winner..

As per Mister Blonde you are joking !!!

Stuart is a complete and utter waste of space. Reminds me of Gos a bit (more horizontal than vertical).

The guy does nothing unless someone else suggests it. He is a complete fool that is way out of his depth.

If one of the others were to suggest to him that it would be cool to shag Nadia (shudder) he would be right on to it.

He really ought to be evicted for his own safety if not for the obvious reason that he is almost as boring as Ahmed.

Pedro :rolleyes:
  • CwejCwej Posts: 4,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a STRONG feeling Stu is gonna win - he's the typical winner... young, pretty, male, quiet, but intelligent enough to hold a decent conversation.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    If Stuart wins it will be without my vote, unless he does something to earn it. My vote will go to whoever I feel deserves to win and having provided me with some entertainment.

I think Michelle coming back into the house and how he behaves towards her will either help him towards winning or losing.

Still early days yet and my mind can change on a housemate from day to day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think shell is in a similar league to Stuart but she is that little bit more interesting.

Shell to win! (if it's only between her and Steeeew)
    Nadia to win! (otherwise)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cwej wrote:
    I have a STRONG feeling Stu is gonna win - he's the typical winner... young, pretty, male, quiet, but intelligent enough to hold a decent conversation.

Huh?

BB1: Winner not quiet, or particularly intelligent or pretty.
    BB2: Winner far from quiet,
    BB3: Winner not male.
    BB4: Winner not young or pretty.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is still a long way to go in this series and I have so many housemates that I want to stay in the house. It is a pity that anyone has to go. I was wishing most of them out at this stage last year.
    Forum Member
    Cwej wrote:

Please tip France to win the Football Tournament Cwej...that will give me a great deal of comfort.

Pezza :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Histeria wrote:
    Huh?

BB1: Winner not quiet, or particularly intelligent or pretty.
    BB2: Winner far from quiet,
    BB3: Winner not male.
    BB4: Winner not young or pretty.
    I don't know... Brian was young, male and attractive, Alex was young, male and attractive (even though he didn't win, he came close), and in BB4 there wasn't anyone who was young, male or attractive.

I think Stu will make it to the final 3 at least.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilary...ray and scott were young..male..and attractive...
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:

WTF are u smokin now my ole Blonde?

Next thing u will be telling us that Jade was young male and attractive !!!!!

Pedro ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:
    Oh please! Eurgh! :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Mr Blonde (!) ... as I recall the broad consensus was that Scott, at least, was fit (as the youngsters say ;))
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    They can start paying the money into Stuart's bank account right now.Unfortunately, its going to be well under the usual 70k.Endemol flying in the face of all other shows by actually reducing the money.

Stuart will be a worthy winner because he has no faults as such and too many virtues for me to even begin to list.The guy's pure class.

Even his stars are in his favour but I won't go into that on this thread.

At last we'll have a winner that MOST people can feel happy about.

Well done BB5.
    :)
    Forum Member
    I think this year, the public want people not to win, but theres nobody they particularly want to win. Big Brothers only hope of big turnouts for voting will be negative voting. But it will possibly get rowdy on the board, starting with the nominations tonight, due to negative reactions.
    Forum Member
    I agree with Mr Blonde (!) ... as I recall the broad consensus was that Scott, at least, was fit (as the youngsters say ;))

You agree with Mr Blonde? Hell ....no I dont believe it !!!

No more Baps for you !

Pedro :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote:
    You agree with Mr Blonde? Hell ....no I dont believe it !!!

No more Baps for you !

Pedro :D

It is a worry, I'll admit. ;) Thank heavens it's nearly home time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what, I'd actually forgotten about Scott until this post :D Anyway, each to their own taste I suppose! Although being a 'youngster' myself (17, does that count?) I thought he was rather ugly :D I think Stu's well deserving of however much prize money is left!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    | wish people would stop saying that Stuart is stupid. His only fault is naivety and immaturity. He is certainly intelligent. I believe he's realised how silly he was at the beginning to assert himself as "most intelligent housemate", when it's obvious Shell and some others are just as bright if not brighter. I don't think he's boring at all, but perhaps a bit over-whelmed with all the extroverts and know-it-alls around him. His time will come!

As for him and Michelle - he's a 20 year old lad. He joins a houseparty and before he's even got to know the other guests this attractive girl thrusts herself at him; he enjoys it at first, but before he knew what was happening she'd taken him over, and he didn't know how to extricate himself. Whatever course of action he took would have been wrong - dump her and the nation would label him love rat. More sex - cynical move to gain attention and votes. What was the boy to do?

Don't know if he'll win or not, but when the numbers are reduced a lot more we'll be able to see more of Stu and he may or may not impress us then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart strikes me as a strong contender - not because he's a "typical" winner but because in that house he's, as others have said, managing to keep himself well off the nominations list and is going down well outside the house too.

Not sure at all about Endemol "wanting" particular people to win. Public opinion seems very fickle about the HMs this year -- heck, I wouldn't even rule out Ahmed just yet ...

But my current tips for the last four would be Stuart, Emma, Marco and either Dan or Shell.

Droo