Comeuppance for the Bardsley

Comments

• singingmuppetsingingmuppet Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Apparently, the court has already confirmed she won't be getting a custodial sentence :( - It'll just be community service :eek:
    xxxxing hell, and those two poor oaps are sent to high security jails for not paying £60 of their council tax. The world has gone mad :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxxxing hell, and those two poor oaps are sent to high security jails for not paying £60 of their council tax. The world has gone mad :mad:

You've got a bloody good point there :(
  • bigheatherbigheather Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tv producers who keep employing that creature should join her in the dock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Just read on local news she got 80 hours community service and has to pay £2.400 court cost and £4.897 benefits overpaymenta which will be deducted from her current benefits
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read on local news she got 80 hours community service and has to pay £2.400 court cost and £4.897 benefits overpaymenta which will be deducted from her current benefits

From seeing many peoples reaction to her , I think the best service she could do her community is MOVE!! :D
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote:
    From seeing many peoples reaction to her , I think the best service she could do her community is MOVE!! :D

Yeah, move out of my tv screen space and out of my face. Then she should go and get a job and support her children, and get that lump of lard of a husband to join her so people no longer have to support their lazy fat backsides.

If I'm not mistaken, are they are claiming some sort of incapacity or disability benefit because one of their children has chronic asthma? (I'm sure that I read this a long time ago when the awful Bardsley woman first appeared on tv and in the papers). Yet, what I found astounding is that both her and her lazy good for nothing husband smoked around them. Why the bloody hell should the taxpayer help them, when they can't even be bothered to help themselves?

I loathe her. :mad:
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think her husband also claims incapacity benefit :eek: :mad:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:

Apparently, he's had depression since he lost his dad 6 years ago so 'cant' work :rolleyes: Not too depressed to stop knocking her up though.

Shame we cant all carry on like that. My husband lost his dad last Monday. Wonder if he can now have 6 years off on full pay (or whatever)? :confused:
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:

The only thing he's incapable of is keeping his **** in his trousers :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Apparently, he's had depression since he lost his dad 6 years ago so 'cant' work :rolleyes: Not too depressed to stop knocking her up though.

Shame we cant all carry on like that. My husband lost his dad last Monday. Wonder if he can now have 6 years off on full pay (or whatever)? :confused:

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law :( I hope the family are coping well. I'll say a prayer for you all :)

On to the Bardsley man, I'd be surprised if he's still on incapacity benefit having taken part in "Bed and Bardsley" where they had to run a B&B :eek: Isn't that working :confused: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:

Well, he has a high sex drive for someone so depressed he can't work. Look at all the kids he's managed to produce! I thought he would lose interest in most things, if that was the case. :rolleyes:

They are a skidmark on the knickers of society. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    My husband lost his dad last Monday. Wonder if he can now have 6 years off on full pay (or whatever)? :confused:

Sorry to hear of your loss, NW. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing he's incapable of is keeping his **** in his trousers :mad:

Honestly, the welfare state in this country is a complete and utter joke :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i never got this whole thing.

i just don't get it. she and her husband are good for nothings who have been living of moi and my taxes and justifying it................................and now they're famous and we're actually supposed to watch her TV shows or what?

well i guess she is a role model for those like her. how to make 38 grand a year for doing jack robinson.
  • pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    The most shocking part of this story is the bit about her doing a topless photo shoot!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pelicano wrote:
    The most shocking part of this story is the bit about her doing a topless photo shoot!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i don't even wanna know.

yes no i don't wanna know.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pelicano wrote:

Count yourself lucky if you didn't see the pix :eek: Words cannot describe how bad they were and they also featured the man that calls himself her husband :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW, for those who don't know, he's not the father to at least 3 of her kids. I found that out during the screening of "Bed and Bardsley"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Count yourself lucky if you didn't see the pix :eek: Words cannot describe how bad they were and they also featured the man that calls himself her husband :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW, for those who don't know, he's not the father to at least 3 of her kids. I found that out during the screening of "Bed and Bardsley"

please stop talking about it. the bad image in my head won't go away.

i need vodka.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

vodka
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    please stop talking about it. the bad image in my head won't go away.

i need vodka.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

vodka

I suggest you deal with the problem now so it won't come back :D

As i was saying, there was one pix where Mr Bardsley was standing behind his topless wife, cupping her mammaries one to a palm :eek:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urrrrrghhhhh....

Okay..*deep breath*...

This monster of a woman, with 8 soon-to-be overweight children, 2 of whom are"chronic" asthmatics, a cupboard full of junk food, a complete lack of rules and/or communication, a lay-about husband, whom she 'needs', at home to help look after the kids that they have chosen to have but not support - although most of said children are school age so therefore not around during the day - and the parents are not that interested in cooking fresh meals for the kids - why would you when frozen chips a twizzlers are ready in 20 mins and you can chuck some crisps, biscuits and sweets at them til bedtime... this poor excuse for a human, who chain smokes over the kids, including the ones that they get extra benefits for because of their breathing problems....this bogie on the nose of humanity, who cannot do any activity that requires movement cos of her own asthma...this self-centred arrogant waste of water molecules in oxygen who shouts about how she is not claiming benefits anymore cos she is WORKING (for 4 hours frickin week)...should be made to pay back everything she has ever had...EVER!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    I suggest you deal with the problem now so it won't come back :D

As i was saying, there was one pix where Mr Bardsley was standing behind his topless wife, cupping her mammaries one to a palm :eek:

i can't take it.

i'm never coming to this thread again.

this is stuff of nightmares.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i can't take it.

i'm never coming to this thread again.

this is stuff of nightmares.

Come on, you know you would ;)

Honestly, i'm done with the graphical depiction.............for tonight :eek: :D
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    Urrrrrghhhhh....

Okay..*deep breath*...

This monster of a woman, with 8 soon-to-be overweight children, 2 of whom are"chronic" asthmatics, a cupboard full of junk food, a complete lack of rules and/or communication, a lay-about husband, whom she 'needs', at home to help look after the kids that they have chosen to have but not support - although most of said children are school age so therefore not around during the day - and the parents are not that interested in cooking fresh meals for the kids - why would you when frozen chips a twizzlers are ready in 20 mins and you can chuck some crisps, biscuits and sweets at them til bedtime... this poor excuse for a human, who chain smokes over the kids, including the ones that they get extra benefits for because of their breathing problems....this bogie on the nose of humanity, who cannot do any activity that requires movement cos of her own asthma...this self-centred arrogant waste of water molecules in oxygen who shouts about how she is not claiming benefits anymore cos she is WORKING (for 4 hours frickin week)...should be made to pay back everything she has ever had...EVER!!

So - it would be fair to say you feel animosity towards her Arty? :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooooh POP - how did you pick that up...I thought I had disguised it well!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooooh POP - how did you pick that up...I thought I had disguised it well!!

Me too :eek: POP must be a genius :D :rolleyes: :D