Options

Celebdaq-Miss Glitter, Peli et al!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello celebdaqers,

I am going to Australia for 3 weeks tomorrow so will not be wheeling and dealing on the boards. Could I be frozen or whatever it is that happens to players when they are offski! Thanks!

Oh, I am appearing in the premiership and the first league, think the first league is the rightful one, but if you want to keep me in the premiership fabulous!

Hope you all have a nice chrimbo and new year.
x

Comments

• Options
    Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe you get 2 months of inactivity before your account gets deleted...

I've recently started playing Celebdaq after a very, very, very long break (played it years ago but forgot about it :p), and I'm loving it again. :D

Is there any chance I can join a league or something here?

Also, I can't find anything in the Celebdaq FAQs/Rules about this - is there a limit on how many celebs I can have shares in? I thought it was 5, but I tried buying someone else's shares and it worked, so now I have shares for 6 celebs. :confused:

(P.S. I'm rich because of Leona's dividends - 10.5730p on 2,500 shares is a lot of money for someone who's just started playing again! :eek: )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    i have at least 20 celebs, not been on for ages better go have a look how im doin :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beagle2 wrote:
    I believe you get 2 months of inactivity before your account gets deleted...

I've recently started playing Celebdaq after a very, very, very long break (played it years ago but forgot about it :p), and I'm loving it again. :D

Is there any chance I can join a league or something here?

Also, I can't find anything in the Celebdaq FAQs/Rules about this - is there a limit on how many celebs I can have shares in? I thought it was 5, but I tried buying someone else's shares and it worked, so now I have shares for 6 celebs. :confused:

(P.S. I'm rich because of Leona's dividends - 10.5730p on 2,500 shares is a lot of money for someone who's just started playing again! :eek: )

Hi Beagle! Miss Glitter sorted the leagues, if you PM her i'm sure she will add you, she is usually found in showbiz somewhere!
  • Options
    Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks cel_001, I'll drop her a quick message. :)
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    Have a great time Cel! :)

Tally has taken over the leagues, as Miss G seems to be a bit too busy at the mo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:
    Hello celebdaqers,

I am going to Australia for 3 weeks tomorrow so will not be wheeling and dealing on the boards. Could I be frozen or whatever it is that happens to players when they are offski! Thanks!

Oh, I am appearing in the premiership and the first league, think the first league is the rightful one, but if you want to keep me in the premiership fabulous!

Hope you all have a nice chrimbo and new year.
    x

:) Miss Glitter hasn't been around cel_001, so, to keep the
    competitive element of relegation and promotion going, I created 2 new leagues. ( Run exactly as Miss Glitter did.)

The minute she comes back, then I'm hoping she'll take over again.

If we keep all Celedaq stuff in THIS thread, then, hopefully peeps will realise what's going on. Too many threads mean pps dont read everything.

At the moment there're 10 members of the Premiership., and 6 of Division 1. It'd be really nice to have at least 2 leagues of 10.

:( But, sadly nobody has shown any interest in joining our stop gap, (just while Miss G is away), 1st Div. I dont know how enthusiastic pps in the other leagues were.

Let me know when you want to rejoin after hols and you should slot back into the PremIership, even if I kick out mad sis-in-law. *devil*

;)

Have a great Christmas y'all. :D

EDIT: Beagle, if you want to join, just let me know your Celebdaq No and I'll put you in the league straight away.