Sky2 showing Stargate: SG-1 from the beginning

cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
Forum Member
✭✭
Starting the 4th of January, at 6pm, in double bills every weekday

Just thought fans may want to check it out again :)

Comments

• Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At 6pm they won't be showing the first episode uncut. :D
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And would you believe they're also showing it from the start on Sky 1 from the 3rd January at 11:00am.

Lazy scheduling from Sky there.
  • jayzee786jayzee786 Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At 6pm they won't be showing the first episode uncut. :D

Apophis doesn't respect the watershed! :D
  • MP34L1feMP34L1fe Posts: 725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many times can you repeat the same series?? lol
  • JazzSP8JazzSP8 Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    MP34L1fe wrote: »

Ask E4 about Friends ;) LOL
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JazzSP8 wrote: »
    Ask E4 about Friends ;) LOL

or Dave about everything :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always surprising how many haven't seen some of my all time favourite shows and the cost/return for the likes of SKY1/2/3, E4 and Dave etc must be viable.
  • petelypetely Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MP34L1fe wrote: »
    As many times as your contract lets you.
    For example, The Comedy Channels have shown Two and a Half Men Series 4, episode 11 and episode 14 a total of 25 times each since August-20th 2010 - and 9 other episodes from series 4, 20 or more times since then, too.
    That's more than once a week on average for each of those episodes.
  • zantarouszantarous Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been wanting to watch this again for ages so this would be ideal. Would have liked a latter time slot for uncut episodes.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear - how many times can I watch these. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say i am really enjoying this rerun even to the point that I would rather watch these then new content that I have. But keeping up with two episodes a day is tough.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,687
    Forum Member
    Of course it's on Sky1 first, too; 2pm and 3pm :)
  • kookiethekatkookiethekat Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just checking in every now and then and recording my favs
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Foothold is on, love this episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    sky 1 showing it at 2pm & 3pm then them same episode are at 6pm & 7pm on sky2 the following day............its been like that since the end of the last season, then when this ends again they will show atlantis again then start over again

think sky have repeated these 10 times over now. but i do love the show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice way to ruin things for those that are watching the series again, they are showing The Ark of Truth tonight instead of the two final episodes of season 5 and then on to S6 tomorrow. And I was enjoying this run so much. Oh well USENET you are once again needed.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been working my way through SG-1 the past couple of weeks. I'm about half-way through season 3 already, lol. Once I hit season 8, I'll start watching SGA in parallel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know which season started using the 16x9 masters as they have now started S6 and still showing in 4:3?
  • TPKingTPKing Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    If it was not for the digital watch Teal'c would not give a dam about SG1 :p
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,687
    Forum Member
    zantarous wrote: »
    Anyone know which season started using the 16x9 masters as they have now started S6 and still showing in 4:3?
    They shouldn't be :confused: Last time I watched it, I'm sure S5 onwards was in W/S.
  • EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zantarous wrote: »
    Nice way to ruin things for those that are watching the series again, they are showing The Ark of Truth tonight instead of the two final episodes of season 5 and then on to S6 tomorrow. And I was enjoying this run so much. Oh well USENET you are once again needed.

I assume thats due to the radiation exposure that kills Daniel and a certain Nuclear power plant in Japan. Still they could have still shown the season finale.

What annoys me is that Sky always show the episode where Anubis tries to destroy Earth with an asteroid before they know he exists.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EBD3000 wrote: »
    I assume thats due to the radiation exposure that kills Daniel and a certain Nuclear power plant in Japan. Still they could have still shown the season finale.

Hadn't even thought of that and makes perfect sense.
    What annoys me is that Sky always show the episode where Anubis tries to destroy Earth with an asteroid before they know he exists.

I was wondering about that, been looking at the episode order on IMDB and did notice that.