Stray hairs/baby hairs on my head

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I never used to have this problem but recently when I blow dry my hair, I keep getting little stray/baby hairs that won't flatten properly - if that makes any sense! Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this? Any products/techniques to recommend? It's really getting on my nerves!

Thanks!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hairspray, Mousse, Gel?

Or you could try putting your hair up that may help.

Hope this helps :)
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ladyinblue wrote: »
    Hairspray, Mousse, Gel?

Or you could try putting your hair up that may help.

Hope this helps :)

I was going to ask if the OP is in the habit of putting her hair up as it can lead to breakage, which sounds more likely to be the problem. Unless it isnt abnormal to start developing "baby" hairs?

The other obvious offenders are hair dyes, straighteners, tongs, dryers, bad haircuts to name a few. OP have a word with your stylist next time youre having a cut. You may need to give your hair a rest from over treatment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, thanks for replying...I never put my hair up! It's always down! So that's not what's causing it...

I always use heat protection spray before I dry it/use straighteners... and I use a mousse for volume even though it doesn't make much difference!

I have never dyed my hair either.

Maybe I need to get a conditioning treatment or something... my hair is in good condition - I often get compliments on it - apart from these stupid stray hairs at the top! :(
  • JosiepopJosiepop Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the baby hairs is new growth. as for tying hair up! dont, it tends to weaken the root and more hair falls out, hence more new growth.