mj doc in mid air emergency.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
Forum Member
✭✭
from TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/15/michael-jackson-conrad-murray-doctor-airplane-emergency/

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved a life this morning ... 30,000 feet above the ground

Sources tell TMZ Murray was on a US Air flight from Houston to Phoenix when a flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was a doctor on board.

Turns out a passenger fainted and could not be revived. We're told Murray jumped out of his seat, evaluated the female passenger (who was in her 20s and traveling with a baby), and quickly noticed she had a "very weak pulse."

Somehow -- don't ask us -- Murray inserted an IV and was able to stabilize the passenger until the plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque.

The passenger was taken for further treatment. Her condition is not known.

hmm shame he wasnt as quick in saving michael and im surprised hes go IV's on him.:mad: i thought he lost his medical licence.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Pity he couldn't have acted so quickly on June 25th.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,987
    Forum Member
    It's reported the woman was extremely thankfull to Dr. Murray
    TMZ spoke with the woman, who tells us she got lightheaded on the flight and "fainted for like 30 minutes."

She says when she regained consciousness, she had an IV in her arm and Murray was standing over her.

She says he told her, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

When asked what she would say to Dr. Murray, she told us, "Thank you so, so, so much. Thank you for all your help. Thank you for helping me even without knowing me. Thank you."
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are his bail conditions?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    If those lines aren't scripted I don't know what is! Sounds like a very convenient rescue right before his preliminary hearing.

Yes I am very skeptical!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Murray was doing his job as a doctor when he helped that woman. Why the big news or making out he is some sort of hero?!
    Too bad Murray was unable to do the same thing on June 25th. His incompetence and greed for money cost a man's life.

I had to laugh when I read this -
    "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

:rolleyes:
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    It's reported the woman was extremely thankfull to Dr. Murray

Did he check her purse 1st?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Sorry but I don't believe a word of it. Smacks of trying to make Murray look the good guy just before the trial. How convienient:mad:
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    Sorry but I don't believe a word of it. Smacks of trying to make Murray look the good guy just before the trial. How convienient:mad:

Local news report.

In a seperate report...
    US Airways confirmed that a doctor on the flight helped stabilise a patient who had a medical emergency. Spokesman Todd Lehmacher said it was against company policy to identify the passenger or the doctor.
    Forum Member
    Further information....
    PHOENIX, Arizona (AP) -- The doctor accused of administering a powerful anaesthetic that killed pop star Michael Jackson yesterday helped stabilise a young woman who fell unconscious on a US Airways jet.

"We're not surprised," said Miranda Sevcik, from the legal team representing Murray in his involuntary manslaughter case. "He's a good doctor. We've always said he was a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do, save people."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Further information....

hmmm, save them, in hollywood.....theres a first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    "We're not surprised," said Miranda Sevcik, from the legal team representing Murray in his involuntary manslaughter case. "He's a good doctor. We've always said he was a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do, save people."

Well he wasn't a good doctor to Michael Jackson... he killed him! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    Whoopee doo what does he want a freaking medal? He was doing his job and his PR team will milk this like there is no tomorrow. Oh and his bail conditions are that he cannot use anesthetics. He kept his license as he owes so much child support he still needs to work.