Options

Quad biking question

LP ROBINSONLP ROBINSON Posts: 1,119
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Going quad biking tomorrow, and was wondering about the changing/shower facilities, are the showers individual cubicles, or communal?

Comments

• Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I would imagine that's different for every place.
  • Options
    boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Going quad biking tomorrow, and was wondering about the changing/shower facilities, are the showers individual cubicles, or communal?

Individual cubicles. unless they're communal.
  • Options
    simondsUU933wsimondsUU933w Posts: 4,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this a serious question?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simonp820 wrote: »
    Is this a serious question?!

Of course it is. I want some privacy when I'm changing and showering, not doing it infront of other men.
  • Options
    SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it is. I want some privacy when I'm changing and showering, not doing it infront of other men.

Got a small winky then?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hhhhhmm... my spidey senses are going ape-shit.
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They changed the law on quad biking showering arrangements in 2005 from communal to cubicle, so you should be alright.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sentenza wrote: »
    Got a small winky then?

Why is it, when someone posts a serious question, they just get the piss taken out of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solarflare wrote: »
    They changed the law on quad biking showering arrangements in 2005 from communal to cubicle, so you should be alright.

Thank you, at least someone takes my question seriously. I can relax now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why is it, when someone posts a serious question, they just get the piss taken out of them.

Way to circumvent the question;)
  • Options
    billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    Sentenza wrote: »
    Got a small winky then?

Does his lover approve;):D
  • Options
    á..á.. Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL

You won't like the first time quad biker initiation ceremony, that's all I'm saying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    á.. wrote: »
    LOL

You won't like the first time quad biker initiation ceremony, that's all I'm saying.

What's that about?
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well how do you expect people to know? Different venues will have different facilities I assume. We're not all psychic you know!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Geek wrote: »
    Well how do you expect people to know? Different venues will have different facilities I assume. We're not all psychic you know!

I thought there may be a law about this sort of stuff, that they had to have cubicles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    Man up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HollyG wrote: »
    Man up.

I think that's what he's afraid of.
  • Options
    SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boxx wrote: »

Surely he can take one for the quad biking team.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    boxx wrote: »

Pmsl :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't know why I bother. I ask a simple question and people just make fun of me.

Is it really too much to ask for members on here not to take the piss out of someone when they are asking for advice.
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't know why I bother. I ask a simple question and people just make fun of me.

Is it really too much to ask for members on here not to take the piss out of someone when they are asking for advice.

If that's a question - you're asking for advice.
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member

This is DS. It's what people do.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    This is DS. It's what people do.

No offence op, but when the majority of your posts are Daily Mail links, the majority of DS isn't going to take you seriously when you ask a serious question.

Am glad that you got a decent answer tho. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But it's a thoroughly ridiculous question, and the thread title is misleading too. Your question has nothing at all to do with quad biking.

A more sensible approach would have been something along the lines of:
    "I'm going quad biking tomorrow at <VENUE>, Has anyone here used this venue before? If so, could you tell me if the showers are communal or individual cubicles."

That's more likely to provoke a proper answer, rather than asking a bizarre question about whether an unspecified venue will have communal showers!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going quad biking tomorrow at farmbuggytrails, near Lockerbie. Has anyone here used this venue before? If so, could you tell me if the showers are communal or individual cubicles