Options

I wouldn't be surprised if John and Edward may be pulling out of the competition

cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
Forum Member
I reckon that they will offered a deal to drop out in order to save the show becoming a laughing stock.

Comments

• Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too late, they already are, and have taken away some decent talent in their wake.. get them off now..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it is what the emergency meeting is about.
  • Options
    fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be amazed if they did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    I don't think they will. There is always that one act that the majority can't stand,yet they still manage to stay in.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    cantos wrote: »
    I reckon that they will offered a deal to drop out in order to save the show becoming a laughing stock.

A record deal???:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    i don't think they will, although they looked a bit upset tonight
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The McDonald Brothers were the same, everybody hated them... and Same Difference & Chico! Nah, they'll be fine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is what the emergency meeting is about.

What emergency meeting?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    They can't force them to drop out, they never forced Chico, Same difference, McDonald bros to drop out...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They won't drop out

Simon won't/can't get them out

It is a competition it is the way things work

You vote for the act you want to stay in, if they are getting the votes they stay in
  • Options
    caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't think they will, although they looked a bit upset tonight

I thought that :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    jeez if simon or whoever doesnt like the result, they shouldnt let the public decide! we should just watch simon judge and pick...what an interesting show that would be :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they don't :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    they looked devastated tonight, but simon can't just force them out. and why the hell should they be forced to go? they've avoided the bottom 2 and are generating most of the publicity for the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    peugeot wrote: »
    They won't drop out

Simon won't/can't get them out

It is a competition it is the way things work

You vote for the act you want to stay in, if they are getting the votes they stay in

Simon can get them out if they say it is their choice.
  • Options
    ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    Give them a sick note, like the ones they no doubt have for sixth form most Mondays.
  • Options
    littlemissbblittlemissbb Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What emergency meeting?

I think it's a meeting to save Danyl. Simon will want to discuss how they can keep him in next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member

And ITV to lose complete credibility in it's top entertainment show ? - not a chance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    I think they will just keep on and have some fun with it, i don't think they expect to win so just in it for fun and attention of the girls.....who can blame them ;)
  • Options
    si29uksi29uk Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year, the pressure was so much for John Sargeant that he stepped aside

It got Strictly lots of publicity and got rid of a joke competitor...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    Too late, they already are, and have taken away some decent talent in their wake.. get them off now..

It's hardly their fault, the public are the people keeping them in and IMO they deserve to be there a little longer, the contestants who have been booted out would never have won X factor anyway. John and Edward are entertaining, they put a lot of energy into their performance and are always surprised when Dermot says their names, I just wish they would do something about the hair:eek:
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis wouldn't allow it, and it's not fair on the public who would rather see at least Rachel and Danyl go before the Twins.
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the twins leave it should be entirely their own decision. Simon & co can't open things up to a public vote and then get all petulant when the results aren't pleasing.
  • Options
    DDRickyDDDDRickyDD Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Some people that post on this forum are really immature.

John and Edward got more votes than Danyl and Miss Frank. Meaning they are more popular with the public. No excuses, no whinging, these are the facts. If you don't like this then tough, you can't have everything your own way. So stop acting like little children and take it on the chin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    They can't force them to drop out, they never forced Chico, Same difference, McDonald bros to drop out...

Same Difference could sing.. they were just a bit cheesy! ok ok VERY cheesy..