Just got in from work...... Help urgent questions

ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
Forum Member
Hi all, just got in from work, have live feed on and am trawling through the threads, I have a couple of questions, if anyone can help i would be grateful :D:D

What was Wolfys reception like? i gather there was a blip when she came out

Whats all this safe house vote? How do they get the pairings and when do they go into the safe house? I assume whoever goes in is immune from noms?

Comments

• bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loads of boos. It went to ads as soon as she stepped out of the door, leading people to suspect she'd been assassinated. Cue disappointment when the show came back on.

Dexter and Gina are out of the safe house, Gina threw a tantrum. BB paired them up again in fairly crap combos. Last time they said pairs were decided on vote figures, I guess they'll just gloss over their reasons this time. Yes, the pair gets immunity, so it looks like Gina's headed back in (with Dan).
  • pettrapettra Posts: 2,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfie had a fairly good reception although I did expect Sallie to be waiting for her with a bag of clothes and she wasn't!

The pairings for the Safe House were decided by BB...very controversially....and yes they are immune from Noms.

So vote to save your favourite.....if you vote (which i am beginning to think not many people do). :D
  • ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    Brilliant thanks. Do the pairs know who they are? Do they know people are voting to put them in? I assume this will all have to be sorted before Monday for the nominations?
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    ladyloulou wrote: »
    Brilliant thanks. Do the pairs know who they are? Do they know people are voting to put them in? I assume this will all have to be sorted before Monday for the nominations?

From listening to the live feed tonight, some HM's think the producers are deciding who goes into the safe house, while others think it is the public decision.
    Various combinations have been discussed, but the fav among HM's is the Hazel/Daley combination. :0)
  • pettrapettra Posts: 2,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ladyloulou wrote: »

No, they are pretty clueless.....Dan the Detective seems to think that it will go on the publics vote...that the pairing will follow the numbers of votes.

Sorry no idea how long the voting text message lines are open.