Extra portions

Comments

• sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two teeth need crowns and 2 need fillings. Another's all broken off and may need to come out. Costing me £204. :mad: I don't get free cos wife works and we're just over the qualifying limit. :cry:

It took 4 minutes from you saying you were going to the dentist to posting the results of the complicated dental visit. One quick dentist you have there.

The only warning I've ever had on DS is after calling BS on chris and his made up wife and Kevin daughter. I have no doubt that it was 'chris' that reported me. Let's test out 'chris' and the mods on this one then, seeing as I've since seen numerous people call him a WUM and not get warnings/bans - they obviously amused 'chris' on some level. Chris, you're a crap WUM, and a stupid **** to boot. The End.

PS it's a crying shame that really funny people, like playbytherules and housewife get banned, yet this stupid goon is indulged.
  • LurkalotLurkalot Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree and it seems like his wind up posts in GD are not getting the attention he thinks they deserve, so he is now dressing them up as wanting advice and posting them in here.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Tonight's the night Chris! Hope you've had a shave :D
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »
    It took 4 minutes from you saying you were going to the dentist to posting the results of the complicated dental visit. One quick dentist you have there.

The only warning I've ever had on DS is after calling BS on chris and his made up wife and Kevin daughter. I have no doubt that it was 'chris' that reported me. Let's test out 'chris' and the mods on this one then, seeing as I've since seen numerous people call him a WUM and not get warnings/bans - they obviously amused 'chris' on some level. Chris, you're a crap WUM, and a stupid **** to boot. The End.

PS it's a crying shame that really funny people, like playbytherules and housewife get banned, yet this stupid goon is indulged.

Maybe he has had the diagnosis previously and is just going back for the treatment. No mystery there.

Chris probably does tell the truth occasionally. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least with Chris threads you can easily avoid them - and then, if you're in the right mood, you can click on one for some light entertainment. :)
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    At least with Chris threads you can easily avoid them - and then, if you're in the right mood, you can click on one for some light entertainment. :)

I'd choose Chris's threads over yappy's ANY day :)
    Forum Member
    I'd choose Chris's threads over yappy's ANY day :)

AMEN to that!
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »

Wrong.:mad: I posted at 1.32 on Tuesday about what I needed doing and that was before I went. He told me last time. I went at 2.40 and posted at 3.47 that I'd had a tooth out.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in the area that could go into this Tesco and find the girl on the deli counter and see if this is all true? I mean it obviously isn't but it would clear this all up once and for all.

I could quite easily go to Tesco in Barking, but I don't want to shatter my illusions of Chris and his Tesco lady. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    AMEN to that!

Amen x 2
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember to keep us updated Chris. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is seducing you with her meat :)
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Is THIS her Chris ?
    If it is she looks as if she could do with an extra portion herself ;)

When I type salami girl into Google images I get several pictures of an African president, actual salami and oddly a picture of Nick Lachey.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Well I am very curious about how the date is going. I wonder if he managed to get any Tesco value condoms?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    Well I am very curious about how the date is going. I wonder if he managed to get any Tesco value condoms?

hahahaha, every little helps :D
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling something might have happened which means he didnt go. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess he lost interest as soon as this thread moved into chatter
  • imogenkateimogenkate Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elke21 wrote: »
    I guess he lost interest as soon as this thread moved into chatter

oh no,i really want to know how this ends.perhaps he is too busy to update us.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel such a fool as she cancelled saying she has a headache. We're going to re-arrange for one evening next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel such a fool as she cancelled saying she has a headache. We're going to re-arrange for one evening next week.

you are married :eek:
  • imogenkateimogenkate Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh well.that gives us all a week to discuss it:D.have you her phone number?
    i bet you are very upset.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I feel such a fool as she cancelled saying she has a headache.

Dammit, didn't see that coming.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I'm really sad for you, Chris. Don't let it get you down too much.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imogenkate wrote: »
    .have you her phone number?
    i bet you are very upset.

Yes and yes.