Cheapest contract 32gb iphone 5S?

2»

Comments

• barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jabbamk1 wrote: »
    You still pay roughly the same amount over two years.... plus you get 4G for free on Three where as t-mobile cap your 3G speeds.

If you're going for an iPhone go for the better deal.

Then again why not just go for a different phone that you can get for under £20pm... Why does it have to be an overpriced iPhone.

hmm because i need a new phone now and the iphone 5s seems to be the newest

i want a phone for listening to music and browsing, and whilst most phones can do that, some are better at it...etc the samsung s4 audio quality is pretty terrible.

i was looking at the htc one, but the lack of removable battery, has put me off since the next handset i will get will be for two years. i dont think the htc one can last for 2 years
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    barcajaden wrote: »

i want a phone for listening to music and browsing, and whilst most phones can do that, some are better at it...etc the samsung s4 audio quality is pretty terrible.

i was looking at the htc one, but the lack of removable battery, has put me off since the next handset i will get will be for two years. i dont think the htc one can last for 2 years

If lack of removable battery is a deal breaker i suggest you shouldn't go for the 5S. :p If you are being serious and not just looking for a reaction I agree with Jabba - looking at spending so much on a phone because you want to listen to music and browse is a bit of overkill.
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    If lack of removable battery is a deal breaker i suggest you shouldn't go for the 5S.

I think ''barcajaden'' is just confused LOL

He can't seem to make his mind up...iPhone 5S or HTC One.

Funny enough i am in a similar position. I don't know which one to get...or if i should wait till next year when the new HTC One comes out.
    Forum Member
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    I think ''barcajaden'' is just confused LOL

He can't seem to make his mind up...iPhone 5S or HTC One.

Funny enough i am in a similar position. I don't know which one to get...or if i should wait till next year when the new HTC One comes out.

Personally i would wait and see what the surely soon to be released Nexus 5 brings to the table. i would be very surprised if its isn't on a par spec wise with the HTC One and 5s but a couple of hundred at least cheaper. But apparently according to 'barcajaden' this makes it a 'budget phone'. :D HTC are on shaky ground as to whether they can carry on in the medium term so I would be wary of spending £500+ on one of their phones, personally.
  • jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    barcajaden wrote: »

LG G2..? Xperia Z1...? Lumia 1020...?

All better phones and cheaper as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    Personally i would wait and see what the surely soon to be released Nexus 5 brings to the table. i would be very surprised if its isn't on a par spec wise with the HTC One and 5s but a couple of hundred at least cheaper. But apparently according to 'barcajaden' this makes it a 'busget phone'. :D

LOL
    Some people are just hypnotised by apple!

yeah might wait for the nexus actually and see what google offers

by the way what network do you recommend, I live in london and i can go on tmobile (chitter chatter) which offers unlimited internet or three which offers unlimited internet as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LG G2..? Xperia Z1...? Lumia 1020...?

All better phones and cheaper as well.

there not really suited for music like the op requested

I think the best music phones out there are the iphone and HTC One.

Whilst all phones can play music, some play it better than others even with high end headphones.
  • jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    there not really suited for music like the op requested

I think the best music phones out there are the iphone and HTC One.

Whilst all phones can play music, some play it better than others even with high end headphones.

Well you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

The G2 has the best line out audio to date, the Z1 has excellent audio software and features plus line out is great as well. The Lumia 1020 has the best audio quality which has been agreed by a number of reviewers.
    Forum Member
    Of course there is every chance that the Nexus 5 will be very much based on the LG G2 so it may also have the same audio software.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

The G2 has the best line out audio to date, the Z1 has excellent audio software and features plus line out is great as well. The Lumia 1020 has the best audio quality which has been agreed by a number of reviewers.

Wow no need to b rude

The G2 reviews coming in are not good. Especially mentioned was the poor audio quality compared to other high end phones such as the htc one or iphone....

Also the Z1 is decent for music but not amazing. Posters on this site who have the phone have said the z1 music quality was a let down especially for a Sony Phone. :eek: