Options

Who's Going To Win?

D.PageD.Page Posts: 1,562
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think it may be Ricky. Runner-up Tom.

As was pointed out in a recent "You're Fired" programme, Ricky is always optomistic, despite how well he performs each week, whereas Tom doesn't handle knock-backs all that well.

Comments

• Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick, I hope.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    Nick, I hope.

I really like Nick, but I don't think he drives any points/arguments he has in a forceful enough way.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.Page wrote: »
    I really like Nick, but I don't think he drives any points/arguments he has in a forceful enough way.

He does if he's leading the team. He's a bit of a rarity on this show in that he seems far better as a PM than as a team member - he's okay as the latter but his natural instinct (as I see it) to avoid conflict means he'll suggest alternative ideas or point out when things are wrong but he won't push it once others (particularly the team leader) have demurred.Does it matter for the "prize" on offer here? No. It's no longer a job but a business venture so leadership is more important than being able to contribute to a team from below.

I don't think he'll win though. I'm starting to think Ricky will having thought Tom would all series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does if he's leading the team. He's a bit of a rarity on this show in that he seems far better as a PM than as a team member - he's okay as the latter but his natural instinct (as I see it) to avoid conflict means he'll suggest alternative ideas or point out when things are wrong but he won't push it once others (particularly the team leader) have demurred.Does it matter for the "prize" on offer here? No. It's no longer a job but a business venture so leadership is more important than being able to contribute to a team from below.

I don't think he'll win though. I'm starting to think Ricky will having thought Tom would all series.

Do you think Nick goes to the same hairdressers as Boris Johnson? :D
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.Page wrote: »
    Do you think Nick goes to the same hairdressers as Boris Johnson? :D

Possibly. I have to say it looks a lot better on Nick though for some reason.
  • Options
    Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky - Winner
    Tom - Runner Up
    Nick - 3rd
    Jade - 4th

Although hoping Tom wins, but Ricky and Jade have grown on me so would not care if they won either, but think Ricky will win due to the fact he has had been in the firing to many times, Sugar must like him to keep him around.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when i looked at the clip lord sugar seem to looking/ pointing to the far right i think tom/ricky were sitting there
  • Options
    BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,009
    Forum Member
    Nick. I'm sure of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I've been saying Nick for as long as I can remember but after last task's edit I think that Ricky is going to come from "nowhere" and sneak it out of Tom's & Nick's noses.
  • Options
    Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On current form if any of the 3 boys win, I'll be satisfied. I can't take to Jade so won't be happy if she does it. However, have still got the final to watch and my opinion could be swayed by their performance tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    There is no runner up in this - Sugar just says 'your hired' to one person. I hope it's Nick - he seems most humble, sensible and worthy out of all the remaining candidates.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I have a strong feeling it will be Ricky. I won't mind if it is because his recent form would justify it. But i've been a fan of Tom's from the start so I'm hoping its him - I think if this was about getting a job rather than a business investment Tom would probably have the most potential
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    when i looked at the clip lord sugar seem to looking/ pointing to the far right i think tom/ricky were sitting there

I saw that too but we can't be too sure, they may be asked to leave the boardroom when theres only two left and they may switch places!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope its Nick :)