WWE Network

Comments

• HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »

Paypal is world wide and does currency convertor for you.

The only card I have is set up with my exes PayPal..... What could I do?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll edit Chris Benoit out of the historical content ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the WWE Network. I've got it on my PS3 and iPhone 5. Well worth the money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if they'll edit Chris Benoit out of the historical content ?

Nope they don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the WWE Network. I've got it on my PS3 and iPhone 5. Well worth the money.

I bet you do
  • plattyplatty Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've signed up using Paypal , dead easy ......what disappointment though , I can't seem to find any WCW Nitro , are they not on ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope they don't.

Good to see that. Obviously you can't ever escape what he did, but Benoit the wrestler is certainly still someone I want to watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good to see that. Obviously you can't ever escape what he did, but Benoit the wrestler is certainly still someone I want to watch.

I agree.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently watching the D Generation X ppv. Love watching the old ppvs I missed at the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently watching the D Generation X ppv. Love watching the old ppvs I missed at the time.

:) lucky you
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was a late entry into WWE i started watching it around 2003 lol so it's great to be able to watch all the classic ppvs and shows that i didn't see before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    I was a late entry into WWE i started watching it around 2003 lol so it's great to be able to watch all the classic ppvs and shows that i didn't see before.

I was into it from 1989-1992 then lost interest until 2000 so missed a lot too
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    platty wrote: »
    I've signed up using Paypal , dead easy ......what disappointment though , I can't seem to find any WCW Nitro , are they not on ?

No episodes of Nitro on the Network as of yet.
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Can anyone help me? I have signed up and done all the right steps by using a US address and unblocker for US websites but every time I go to watch a video I get this message ;

"Media Error: Video not available"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was into it from 1989-1992 then lost interest until 2000 so missed a lot too

I started watching the WWF about the same time - the first event I ever saw was Wrestlemania 4. I did watch it for many years afterwards though until it move to Sky Sports full time and I couldn't afford to keep up with it.

If they get some of the early NWA/WCW PPV's on the Network then I might certainly give it a go.

I still remember Starrcade 89 being one of my favourite PPV's, so it would be nice to give that another look.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meltzer has posted that he believes based on a poll he did and research here- http://indeedwrestling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/wwe-launch-day-subscriptions-estimates.html that 17% of sign ups yesterday were from Europeans, that could be over 50,000 if they got 300 thousand sign ups.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    stu64 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me? I have signed up and done all the right steps by using a US address and unblocker for US websites but every time I go to watch a video I get this message ;

"Media Error: Video not available"

What platform are you using, xbox has issues still.
    Forum Member
    homer2012 wrote: »
    What platform are you using, xbox has issues still.

Just using my PC. Tried using Chrome, Firefox and IE but no luck in either. Also seen that if you go to my account and then sign up again for a weeks free trial that could work but still nothing
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stu64 wrote: »
    Just using my PC. Tried using Chrome, Firefox and IE but no luck in either. Also seen that if you go to my account and then sign up again for a weeks free trial that could work but still nothing

You might be doing something wrong with the region block. Check the bbc website, it looks different if you're not in the UK- http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/jcrx_album/1b_zps904294bd.png That's a good way of checking if your VPN's working.
    Forum Member
    All sorted now! Thanks for the help.

Had to use a new unblocker. There is a site called unlocator.com, if you sign up to the beta you can use it for free. Took me all of 5 mins to setup and now using the WWE Network with no trouble
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started watching the WWF about the same time - the first event I ever saw was Wrestlemania 4. I did watch it for many years afterwards though until it move to Sky Sports full time and I couldn't afford to keep up with it.

If they get some of the early NWA/WCW PPV's on the Network then I might certainly give it a go.

I still remember Starrcade 89 being one of my favourite PPV's, so it would be nice to give that another look.

Starrcade 89 is on it mate.
  • Uncle_PhilUncle_Phil Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Is anyone watching on PC and getting really terrible quality? I'm using Hola Unblocker.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They have got the early ppv's.It starts from 1983 upwards.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been watching Bad Blood from 2003 fine tonight. No stops or buffering at all. Pretty good ppv so far, though it feels like an episode of Raw with all the Bishoff/Austin promos.