Options

ANTM Cycle 8 - US Pace

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's wait and see if "Andrea Lewis" wins Cycle 9 and "Lilia (can't remember surname)" comes 2nd :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it. I'm not going to talk about the result.

Did anyone else notice Renee's lipstick in the commercial?? Was it just me or did she look like she had plastered it on??
  • Options
    Honey84Honey84 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Is it just me, or has the standard not been particularly high this year?

Don't get me wrong, Jaslene is talented, but I think she would have been beaten by Nik, Joanie or Melrose.

Also, I thought a lot of the photo shoots were quite boring.

Anyone agree? xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    not at all honey...particularly about the photoshoots, which I think were a significant improvement from last year! :D

I think this year, there was a lot of talent, but it was scattered amongst the girls, rather than one of them being an all rounder. But I think that tends to be the case with many winners...there are all times when the winner has a moment where it looks like they may go home, due to one of their faults! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    The one thing that was disappointing about this season however, was the final catwalk. The last few cycles' final catwalks have got increasingly worse. The last genuinely good one was cycle 5. They don't need to make it ridiculously unusual...just do a good catwalk show. Cycle 4's was the best :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    The one thing that was disappointing about this season however, was the final catwalk. The last few cycles' final catwalks have got increasingly worse. The last genuinely good one was cycle 5. They don't need to make it ridiculously unusual...just do a good catwalk show. Cycle 4's was the best :p

I thought the catwalk was okay, but I agree with you that they've got worse. Cycle 7's with the ripped outfits and cavern setting fell flat on its' face!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Natasha to win :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree.
    I'd like to see a simple Calvin Klein/Donna Karan style runway show.
    It shows off the model's natural catwalk ability a lot more than some sort of 'entertainment' or dramatised show.