Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Pratdre is getting my goat with his current ramblings.

I shall tell thee why.

"Things will be done slightly differently. I've got to understand that I'm also with someone that's not in the industry, so we can approach this differently, which is great," Andre told The Sun.

He's making it sound like KP was the driving force in the kids being filmed and poor Pete didn't want to - and only now he's going out with someone not in the industry (although, EM is on more front covers and red carpets that KP and, for now, the medical career is up the swanney...so I would beg to differ) he can raise his children out of the spotlight. If you felt like that,Peter why do you continue to film your children and put them on TV for YEARS after your divorce? Another passive-agressive swipe at the ex, all her fault the kids are on tv, not Peters. If "doing things differently" is "great" then why didn't you switch off the cameras when you got divorced?

So Katie continued to force him to film his kids 4 years after they split ,...wow what a bitch ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The Wembley dream is still alive:rolleyes:
    Either in the exclusive in OK, or New Mag, hes still chirping on about his wish to play Wembley. Deluded or what.

But he will never be able to say he got to sing at Wembley BEFORE me :D:D:D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Pratdre is getting my goat with his current ramblings.

I shall tell thee why.

"Things will be done slightly differently. I've got to understand that I'm also with someone that's not in the industry, so we can approach this differently, which is great," Andre told The Sun.

He's making it sound like KP was the driving force in the kids being filmed and poor Pete didn't want to - and only now he's going out with someone not in the industry (although, EM is on more front covers and red carpets that KP and, for now, the medical career is up the swanney...so I would beg to differ) he can raise his children out of the spotlight. If you felt like that,Peter why do you continue to film your children and put them on TV for YEARS after your divorce? Another passive-agressive swipe at the ex, all her fault the kids are on tv, not Peters. If "doing things differently" is "great" then why didn't you switch off the cameras when you got divorced?

That says it all, Daisy.

Who in the world (apart from ChannelDim world) could be taken in by the pathetic, self-serving drivel he peddles.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he will never be able to say he got to sing at Wembley BEFORE me :D:D:D

Innit.:D
    So Katie continued to force him to film his kids 4 years after they split ,...wow what a bitch ;)

He really is the most pathetic, spineless little shite.

I did notice that he said "Things will be done slightly differently", which certainly gives me the impression that he's allowing himself the maximum amount of wriggle room.
    I wonder just how "slight" the differences will really be - does filming three children instead of only two count as a slight difference?

I have to say I'm absolutely not buying the guff how about how Emily isn't in the industry.
    She seems to be in it up to her neck already, and from the look of her, she's not exactly averse to any of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Innit.:D

He really is the most pathetic, spineless little shite.

I did notice that he said "Things will be done slightly differently", which certainly gives me the impression that he's allowing himself the maximum amount of wriggle room.
    I wonder just how "slight" the differences will really be - does filming three children instead of only two count as a slight difference?

I have to say I'm absolutely not buying the guff how about how Emily isn't in the industry.
    She seems to be in it up to her neck already, and from the look of her, she's not exactly averse to any of it.

Im with you on the Emily front. She turned up every weekend for the filming, so clearly is not adverse to it.

Going private over the pregnancy, is exactly what his former wife said, and Im wondering do CAN and he base every decision on what she does. She was going to put herself on You Tube and then Channel Pete pops up.

If hes doing things differently, how come hes having another child out of wedlock. Why not get married first and that clearly would make it different.

As for singing at Wembley, he will be Betty's shadow should he hire Wembley himself and promote it himself, cos thats the only way hes playing Wembley.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura
    I should of noticed the words "slightly different" because they allows him to still sell his kids but not on a tv show perhaps
    As for Emily ... She enjoys the camera ..because if she didn't she wouldn't appear on his show at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Im with you on the Emily front. She turned up every weekend for the filming, so clearly is not adverse to it.

Going private over the pregnancy, is exactly what his former wife said, and Im wondering do CAN and he base every decision on what she does. She was going to put herself on You Tube and then Channel Pete pops up.

If hes doing things differently, how come hes having another child out of wedlock. Why not get married first and that clearly would make it different.

As for singing at Wembley, he will be Betty's shadow should he hire Wembley himself and promote it himself, cos thats the only way hes playing Wembley.

Much as I loathe all the he said/she said stuff about those two idiots, I do think it's a fair point, although I wonder how much of it is actually copying each other, and how much is two moronic, talent-vacuums scraping the bottom of a very small barrel.

Frankly, I couldn't give a shiny one whether the impending Spawn of Andre is in or out of wedlock - what really naffed me off was all PA's puffed-up, self-serving nonsense (CLEARLY meant as yet another bitchy little dig at KP) about how he and the Sainted One were "taking it slowly" / "doing things differently".
    He's an arse of the highest order, and Emily must be even dafter than he is.

As far as Wembley is concerned, I've got more chance of selling it out than PA, and my family have banned me from singing unless the house is completely empty.:o

@BB - WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF YOUR TRIUMPHANT WEMBLEY APPEARANCE??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura ...I honestly don't know how to put pics on here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azura ...I honestly don't know how to put pics on here

:rolleyes:
    A likely story.
    Surely your RoboBetty outfit can't have been THAT embarrassing?;)
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found myself in Sainsbury's, picking though the rags and hey ho I see PA has shoved the kids up the proverbial chimney again with an interview and photoshoot. I admit I did not read it all but there appeared to be scant info on the new baby/Emily, while flogging the other two to Uncle Richard's publication. He's still got ambitions to play Wembley. He knows people think it's a tall order but you have to think big.

By the way, Princess was wearing make up - red lipgloss and mascara. I thought his 'people' objected to that sort of thing when his ex-wife did it. She might have shoved false eyelashes on her daughter on Twitter - but selling a fully made up 6 year old to gossip magazine for money is just odd.Tasteless, in fact. Why all the 'She's going to grow up the be a nun' quips when your kid is in a magazine looking like a Minipop?. PA Andre - the king of saying one thing while doing the complete opposite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found myself in Sainsbury's, picking though the rags and hey ho I see PA has shoved the kids up the proverbial chimney again with an interview and photoshoot. I admit I did not read it all but there appeared to be scant info on the new baby/Emily, while flogging the other two to Uncle Richard's publication. He's still got ambitions to play Wembley. He knows people think it's a tall order but you have to think big.

By the way, Princess was wearing make up - red lipgloss and mascara. I thought his 'people' objected to that sort of thing when his ex-wife did it. She might have shoved false eyelashes on her daughter on Twitter - but selling a fully made up 6 year old to gossip magazine for money is just odd.Tasteless, in fact. Why all the 'She's going to grow up the be a nun' quips when your kid is in a magazine looking like a Minipop?. PA Andre - the king of saying one thing while doing the complete opposite.

Hmm.
    So he's still squeezing every last drop out of Princess and Junior before he comes over all private.:rolleyes:
    I'm sure that'll be lovely for them when they are older - finding out that Daddy was happy to sell every aspect of THEIR childhood to promote his never-ending stream of tat, but thought their new sibling was so "different" and "special" that he didn't inflict it on them.

He's not just the king of saying one thing and doing the complete opposite, he's also the reigning champion of complete bare-faced hypocrisy.
    Can you imagine the levels of doe-eyed DOTY-inspired,spiteful bleating if KP had allowed Princess to be photographed looking like that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Slightly differently" if it were so bad, then why only slightly, when all he has to do is stop chasing after the media to get all the privacy his lying little heart desires :confused: their hardly banging his door down, are they :D as for the rest of his planned future differences, does he really think that E respected family are going to go along with or excuse his compulsive lying and manipulating :( such a shame people like them are being dragged into this clowns circus !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm.
    So he's still squeezing every last drop out of Princess and Junior before he comes over all private.:rolleyes:
    I'm sure that'll be lovely for them when they are older - finding out that Daddy was happy to sell every aspect of THEIR childhood to promote his never-ending stream of tat, but thought their new sibling was so "different" and "special" that he didn't inflict it on them.

He's not just the king of saying one thing and doing the complete opposite, he's also the reigning champion of complete bare-faced hypocrisy.
    Can you imagine the levels of doe-eyed DOTY-inspired,spiteful bleating if KP had allowed Princess to be photographed looking like that?

Oh yes. Only too well. She'd be hung drawn and quartered by the power of :mad: and :rolleyes: and :( and :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    "Slightly differently" if it were so bad, then why only slightly, when all he has to do is stop chasing after the media to get all the privacy his lying little heart desires :confused: their hardly banging his door down, are they :D as for the rest of his planned future differences, does he really think that E respected family are going to go along with or excuse his compulsive lying and manipulating :( such a shame people like them are being dragged into this clowns circus !

Poor little DOTY, dragged against his will onto series after series of his own reality tv shite by his evil ex-wife.:rolleyes:
    He's talking complete shite because
    - he doesn't know if ITV want to make any more series of his crapfest, and he's attempting to take the initiative if he gets binned.
    - he thinks it makes him look all lovely and caring and DOTYified.
    - he's an arse.

I would hope that the blessed Emily's family would have slightly more dignity than to be involved with any of PA's projects, but you never know. (They are supposedly intelligent, well-educated people and they still made friends with a jumped-up little twerp like PA, so...)
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh yes. Only too well. She'd be hung drawn and quartered by the power of :mad: and :rolleyes: and :( and :cry:

And with a bit of luck, it would all coincide nicely with mayonnaise-lid awardage season.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor little DOTY, dragged against his will onto series after series of his own reality tv shite by his evil ex-wife.:rolleyes:
    - he doesn't know if ITV want to make any more series of his crapfest, and he's attempting to take the initiative if he gets binned.
    - he's an arse.
    But but but he was forced against his will to feature the children! Without showing us week after week on tv, how would we have ever known how good a parent he was or how much he loved his kids?

Show, don't tell!:p
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/missing-the-uk-whilst-im-away-_-

Aww he's even got the dancers dressing like him, he's loving himself in a suit these days, pity he's not realised that his hair is more suited to a 19 year old.

About Emily.............she's probably a perfectly nice girl but not buying the privacy rubbish, she clearly loves being in front of the camera.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmm.

- he's an arse.

I would hope that the blessed Emily's family would have slightly more dignity than to be involved with any of PA's projects, but you never know. (They are supposedly intelligent, well-educated people and they still made friends with a jumped-up little twerp like PA, so...)

And with a bit of luck, it would all coincide nicely with mayonnaise-lid awardage season.:rolleyes:

You're letting it rip today Azura:eek::D

I lol at BIB, straight to the point:D
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    I can't believe I used to get caught up in the he-said / she-said stuff between PA & KP here way back when. It's actually very telling that I can spend a couple of years not posting only to come back & find the same reality tv faffery is going on with those two...

And this new social media site of his that just popped up in my Twitter timeline... Is that what he calls "doing things differently"? Another SocMed site that will die a death mainly because its only about him and whatever he's selling? Ugh ... I can't believe I used to like this odious twerp!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    I can't believe I used to get caught up in the he-said / she-said stuff between PA & KP here way back when. It's actually very telling that I can spend a couple of years not posting only to come back & find the same reality tv faffery is going on with those two...

And this new social media site of his that just popped up in my Twitter timeline... Is that what he calls "doing things differently"? Another SocMed site that will die a death mainly because its only about him and whatever he's selling? Ugh ... I can't believe I used to like this odious twerp!

Nail on head tho credit where it's due, he gives out invaluable advice on every subject under the sun.

Sometimes I wonder how I survived without it!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/missing-the-uk-whilst-im-away-_-

Aww he's even got the dancers dressing like him, he's loving himself in a suit these days, pity he's not realised that his hair is more suited to a 19 year old.

About Emily.............she's probably a perfectly nice girl but not buying the privacy rubbish, she clearly loves being in front of the camera.;)

Oh doesn't she just?
    I'd love someone to do a Mrs Merton on her
    "So Emily, what first attracted you to the middle-aged orange famewhore Peter Andre?"
    His needy, passive-aggressive, man-baby personality?
    His wit, charm and intelligence?
    His Fezza?
    Or the idea that you might get your gob on the telly now and again?

NativeMoon wrote: »

Oh the shame of it!
    I hope you're feeling better now?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nail on head tho credit where it's due, he gives out invaluable advice on every subject under the sun.

Sometimes I wonder how I survived without it!:eek:

Christ on a bike -- I wouldn't trust him to tell me how to glitter a turd, although that's one thing he seems to have mastered well enough!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes:
    A likely story.
    Surely your RoboBetty outfit can't have been THAT embarrassing?;)

No I loved my beautiful costume ...thanks for making it ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I loved my beautiful costume ...thanks for making it ;)

Stop stalling BB
    WE WANT PHOTOS:mad:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have we had this rubbish already from the Mirror? All his crapola blurs into one big orange pile of drivel so it's hard to keep up -

He said: "There are millions of great dads out there but I've just had the opportunity where people can see me doing it. What makes a great dad or mum is putting your kids first. The minute you put your kids first, you're a great parent. There are no set rules."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-talks-being-father-2234100#ixzz2dZgmGYbV
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh the shame of it!
    I hope you're feeling better now?;)

Hmm who did I used to know you as lol (and the Saga continues, unfortunately)
This discussion has been closed.