Options

Who kill Tina...maybe be non of the three (Jason dad) ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
  • Options
    biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    If it's not one of the 4, then why are Corrie promoting them as the potential killers in all the trailers, ads etc.?

But I take the OP's point as it might not be one of them. IMO Corrie would be stupid to make trailers/posters with Carla, Rob, Peter and Tracy as potential suspects and then it turns out to be someone completely different. They might do it and think it's clever. The viewers might think differently.

They did the whole 'prime suspects' thing with the Frank Foster murder.
    I remember the Radio Times having a picture of them all standing like they were in an identity parade, and guess what....
    Frank's mum wasn't in the picture.

I definitely think it's going to be Tony. The writers have done nothing to endear him to us since he turned up. He's a shady minor character with a motive. Easily expendable as a murderer.

( Edit; sorry..posted before I saw post above. Yep, that's the picture I meant )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    They did the whole 'prime suspects' thing with the Frank Foster murder.
    I remember the Radio Times having a picture of them all standing like they were in an identity parade, and guess what....
    Frank's mum wasn't in the picture.

I definitely think it's going to be Tony. The writers have done nothing to endear him to us since he turned up. He's a shady minor character with a motive. Easily expendable as a murderer.

( Edit; sorry..posted before I saw post above. Yep, that's the picture I meant )

Again like my previous post surely this is false advertising and wrong regardless if it's a only a tv show or not. Y they do it I do not understand, why do they take fans for fools?

I remember they did something like this with the team crash when they said so many major characters would die then it turned out one of the ppl to die was only the tram driver and not a major character at all.

Won't ppl just go off the show the more they so this? What's the point in saying it's these ppl then it's none of them? False advertising surely wrong for any product, tv show etc.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    has to be tony.she falls in the builders yard,right? at night when it should be locked.why would she be there anyway?