What happened to "The Reason" ??

Snow MartianSnow Martian Posts: 196
Forum Member
I think thats what they were callled....
the rumours seem to suggest they didnt make it through to the live shows??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    apparently not, and they're putting up their official website, youtube channel, i think that would be banned from the show if they got through. but obviously they have their own plan, they were in studio recording some materials even before the shows, I think they just went to the show for the publicity. Chatted with Marc from the group last night, he didn't tell me if they got through though...
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ep7210 wrote: »
    apparently not, and they're putting up their official website, youtube channel, i think that would be banned from the show if they got through. but obviously they have their own plan, they were in studio recording some materials even before the shows, I think they just went to the show for the publicity. Chatted with Marc from the group last night, he didn't tell me if they got through though...

Id have asked him;)
    they certainly deserved to.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they the ones who sang fight for this love???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah original and different no wonder they didnt get thur

but i bet those put-together-at-the-last-minute boy band did

what a crock
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the few acts I truly liked! I am gutted that they didn't make it through! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Yes the reason, 'the reason' didnt get through as it was fixed, FYD were on the show before, knew the producers knew the creative director bri fri, obviously any other of those great bands were not going to stand a chance! Shame when there is new ideas and orginality in some of the others but yet again they fixed it. They are a bad JLS- FYD dont get why they would want them on the show??? Ideas on a postcard please!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Reason were the best group in the audition process and it will be a shame if they do no make the live shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    according to reports they were one of the groups that went on the rampage at boot camp and then at the villa simon warned them if they messed up they were out so until next week we wont know if they did or not
  • JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stelinz wrote: »
    The Reason were the best group in the audition process and it will be a shame if they do no make the live shows.

Seems to me (although admittedly haven't watched all of the audition shows) they were the ONLY band in the audition process! :D
  • muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked them and thought they were a nice change from some of the rubbish boybands we've seen over the years.

I'm disappointed that they did not get through from the sounds of things - would rather see them perform than one of these show-manufactured bands anyday.

Having to put "bands" together at bootcamp is a sign of desperation and makes a mockery of the category IMO.