The Rylan Clark Appreciation Thread.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    someone just asked me to post a bit on here, Rylan lives at the top of my road.
    I have known of him for many years but not realy to talk to but he has always come across as a nice guy.
    once he was on XF my 7 year old dauther loved him, and she loved him even more when i told her he lives at the top of the road.
    during x factor we would see him about and one night he stood outside his houst taking to anyone untill 1am. on haloween he took the time to talk to the kids and have his photo taken with them he even walked with them back to his house where his mum gave them sweets.

here is the pic of him with my daughter and the rest of the kids.
    http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/182552_10151226139788088_959188840_n.jpg

at xmas my dauther gave his mum a xmas card for him. we did not think any more of it.
    he sent one to my dauther via the school thanking her for her card. he gave it to the school so it could be given to her in class in front of her friends, they loved it.

Rylan is just a nice guy and very funny

Loving that pic. He seems the most genuine guy in the house.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant believe Speidi! Awful pair. I think Rylan will be staying but I think Claire is okay too. :) They were just getting back at him, no way can they honestly say he is the dullest :confused:
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have known of him for many years but not realy to talk to but he has always come across as a nice guy.
    once he was on XF my 7 year old dauther loved him, and she loved him even more when i told her he lives at the top of the road.
    during x factor we would see him about and one night he stood outside his houst taking to anyone untill 1am. on haloween he took the time to talk to the kids and have his photo taken with them he even walked with them back to his house where his mum gave them sweets.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/182552_10151226139788088_959188840_n.jpg

at xmas my dauther gave his mum a xmas card for him. we did not think any more of it.
    he sent one to my dauther via the school thanking her for her card. he gave it to the school so it could be given to her in class in front of her friends, they loved it.

Aww, this is lovely. He always says how his fans are the best thing and they make him feel better when he's down. He's such a genuinely amazing guy and things like this go to show it. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will definitely be voting to save Rylan, the show will be so boring without him in there.

Glad to see some more people posting on here to support him. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stroop wrote: »
    Loving that pic. He seems the most genuine guy in the house.

He is, take no notice of the main forum they always attack the most popuar hms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Cant believe Speidi! Awful pair. I think Rylan will be staying but I think Claire is okay too. :) They were just getting back at him, no way can they honestly say he is the dullest :confused:

I like Claire too but I think Rylan adds more to the show so he will get my vote. I think it's bad that Speidi were able to put people up for nomination, why have they been given special treatment for?:mad:
  • LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    #TeamRylanandClaire!
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think I saw that picture and thanked you for sharing it during X Factor. Obviously, I didn't know about the Christmas card bit at the time, so thanks again for sharing that with us, so sweet!!! He is quite obviously so genuine and I'm so jealous of you living just down the road from such a nice guy! :D
  • lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I saw that picture and thanked you for sharing it during X Factor. Obviously, I didn't know about the Christmas card bit at the time, so thanks again for sharing that with us, so sweet!!! He is quite obviously so genuine and I'm so jealous of you living just down the road from such a nice guy! :D

yes you did lol.
    lol yes very close to him, i see his mum almost every day lol.
    what some dont see is how he takes time to still see his mum, i mean the guy was all over the UK but still made time for her.

there is one thing that i was shocked at, most of the time i would see him at home at around 4pm, then at 1am he was in sundaland and then he would be at home at 4pm the next night and them at 1am be in Brighton......I think he needs someone to look at his bookings lol, dont think his feet hace touch the floor since October.

no way could i do that, i would go mad lol or pass out lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah he was so unbelievably busy after XFactor with his gigs all over the country, especially when he was presenting Daybreak aswell, he said how he was surviving on just a few hours of sleep every night. He seems to be really close with his mum though and appears to make a lot of time for her which is lovely, I'm also well jel of you living that close to him... :)
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    another Rylan fan here I cant believe they put him up for eviction
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Rylan all the way, we loved him in X Factor and will always support him, such a genuine lovely guy :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    another Rylan fan here I cant believe they put him up for eviction

I'm beginning to think it was tactical. They nominated who they thought were most popular. Get rid of the competition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think it was tactical. They nominated who they thought were most popular. Get rid of the competition.

Totally agree!!
  • hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly don`t see how anyone can still want Spiedi to stay after that episode. Poor Rylan, he`s always genuine :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What they really meant was they nom'd Rylan because he took the p*** out of them and they didn't like it, nothing to do with him being fake. But fact is none of the other HMs like Speidi, that's why they ALL nominated them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    King Rylan making a stand against them, that's what I like to see :D

"**** off back to America" was classic.

Very proud of him for standing up for himself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope everyone in this thread will be voting to save Mr Clark! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course :D

Landline: 09020 50 58 09.
    Mobile: 6 50 58 09.

Please get those votes in guys!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope everyone in this thread will be voting to save Mr Clark! :D

I'll throw him a few votes, hope he stays.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted 3 times already. Sheesh, I am NOT a child, I really do need to get a life...... lol!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not too bad now there are going to be four of them up for eviction. Glad it's not just Rylan and Claire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think Rylan's pretty safe this time around. I'll probably chuck in another couple of votes on eviction night and then leave it till he really needs it..... hopefully that won't be till the final!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I'm saving most of my votes for the finale, but we do need to make him top this eviction for his own satisfaction when voting results are revealed after the show... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voting Rylan!

:D