Options

This front entrance area

pinkteddyx64pinkteddyx64 Posts: 2,467
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Look at this picture: http://i41.tinypic.com/depczp.jpg and what impression do you get of the front entrance area? (Please ignore the Telegraph logo on the picture as the picture was from a Telegraph archive website). The area doesn't look like that anymore, but if it still did, what would you do to improve it? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knock over the first motorcycle and watch the ensuing domino rally.
  • Options
    Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    OP, why do you keep posting nothing but a photo and asking for people's impression of it? Are you doing a project and just can't be bothered to do the work yourself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »
    OP, why do you keep posting nothing but a photo and asking for people's impression of it? Are you doing a project and just can't be bothered to do the work yourself?
    I'm just interested in people's opinion on the picture that is all, I'm not doing it for a project. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »

Agreed.....it's absolutely pathetic....
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, not again.

Can you keep all this pic posting to one thread at least.

You gotta do this man, for Chrissakes.
  • Options
    MaybelleMaybelle Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol - I thought this was going to be one of those rude threads :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mc wrote: »
    Agreed.....it's absolutely pathetic....
    It is a lot better than some of the weird stuff people post on the Digital Spy forums! :)
    Shaiya wrote: »
    Oh no, not again.

Can you keep all this pic posting to one thread at least.

You gotta do this man, for Chrissakes.
    All of the pictures have a different relevance.
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a lot better than some of the weird stuff people post on the Digital Spy forums! :)

No you dont understand. Make one self-serving thread and keep updating it with the latest crap picture.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just interested in people's opinion on the picture that is all, I'm not doing it for a project. ;)

Can't you find something more interesting than an old building entrance every time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thread does seem like a good idea OP, then interested parties can subscribe and won't miss the latest pictures etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Maybelle wrote: »
    Lol - I thought this was going to be one of those rude threads :o:D
    It's the only reason I'm in here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    It's the only reason I'm in here.

Are you as disappointed as I am?:o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thread does seem like a good idea OP, then interested parties can subscribe and won't miss the latest pictures etc.
    Next time I post a link to a picture, I will just call the thread something like "What impression do you get of the picture?" so that it won't just apply to any picture link I post, but also to any picture links anybody else here posts. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next time I post a link to a picture, I will just call the thread something like "What impression do you get of the picture?" so that it won't just apply to any picture link I post, but also to any picture links anybody else here posts. :)

Sounds great!:)

*goes off to rummage around in photo library*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds great!:)

*goes off to rummage around in photo library*
    I look forward to your pictures! :D
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some thoughts....

1/ Look at all the Fizzies! I'd give my eye teeth to have my first one back again...

2/ look how many youngsters used to have to use two wheels foas their only transport :(

3/ I can't tell if it's a training establishment, a factory or what - the tower is a bit strange...
  • Options
    GrizzyDeeGrizzyDee Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the relevance of this pic then? I'm interested, I haven't seen any other photo threads by you but Im interested in why you are asking about this picture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GrizzyDee wrote: »
    What is the relevance of this pic then? I'm interested, I haven't seen any other photo threads by you but Im interested in why you are asking about this picture.
    The relevance is comparing things in old pictures to things we have now now and I am asking about the picture because I showed it to some of my friends, and it sparked up a big (but not bad) discussion that I enjoyed so much, I could have gone on for hours! :D

This is the first thread I started about old places: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1593925
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you as disappointed as I am?:o:p

personally I favour the back entrance ;)
  • Options
    LilolemeLiloleme Posts: 5,839
    Forum Member
    The relevance is comparing things in old pictures to things we have now now and I am asking about the picture because I showed it to some of my friends, and it sparked up a big (but not bad) discussion that I enjoyed so much, I could have gone on for hours! :D

This is the first thread I started about old places: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1593925

Your friends sound like a laugh riot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    personally I favour the back entrance ;)
    You don't even know what the back entrance looks like, do you? :confused:
  • Options
    missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've heard rumours about a dark tunnel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you post a pic pink? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've now remembered to click on the link! Do you mean the whole area including where the bikes are or the entrance itself?
  • Options
    Stever7Stever7 Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say I agree with other comments about your threads. Had a quick gander at your thread creation history and they all fit into about 4 topics with slight changes and never really giving actual views but rather asking for peoples opinions. Does seem like you're trying to get people to help with coursework, etc. without saying it :/ If so, that's not cool :/