Options

Should I be losing weight for myself or to impress a girl?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Devoted2UDevoted2U Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    No you're alright thanks, im fine.
  • Options
    1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you say so.
  • Options
    PenelopePopcornPenelopePopcorn Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    You say she already has a boyfriend. Do you know what he looks like? Is he a lean, muscular Adonis type? Just curious.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Devoted2U wrote: »
    Thanks, I ate them when I hadn't eaten for nearly two days, was trying to prove to myself could resist temptation plus her boyfriend is probably thin so I want to be like him. But then get so hungry purge on chocolate and up being sick.
    You make yourself sick? Not good. See your GP, get a referral to a dietician, or ask for free gym vouchers (if you're really overweight), perhaps consider CBT to deal with your relationship with food.
  • Options
    DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of think I should do it for myself for my self esteem etc but I can't motivate myself. If I think I am going to be thin though and get fit because then she might notice me I can make myself do it.

Thanks

How fat are you?

Is it just a bit of a belly or something more noticeable?
  • Options
    BermondseybrickBermondseybrick Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take people's advice and grow a pair, stop using any excuse you can to justify moping after someone who is unobtainable.
    He sounds like the sort of person to me who uses forums to play out whatever identity crisis is going on in his head, including if the way he feels at any given time is like a troll, using people for advice under the guise of a troll like he has duped them but it is the perfect double bluff as its true.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/2/22563/1316623-obvious_troll.preview.jpg