Has anyone ever not left the house on New Years Eve?

13»

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    We haven't left the house for NYE for the last six years but that's because we have a house party .it's lovely, I guess but I do like to be alone.

I envy people a little bit who don't do anything for New Years Eve.
  • EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    Stayed in, OH dyed my hair
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been out on NYE. I don't see the appeal of it personally as to me it's just another day and fireworks have never interested me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    I've only went out for New Year once, and even that was after the bells.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    biggyt wrote: »
    So you haven't ever not left the house?

You should have completed that thought with '... or nuffin or nuffin so sh'up'.

:-D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I went out during the day (just did a bit of good shopping, so nothing exciting), but stayed in for the evening.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    I've spent new years at local pubs in Devon (some with lock ins) a few times, seeing the fireworks in London twice, an adult club, a nightclub in London, with relatives in Germany (outside in the streets), possibly a couple of other times (somewhere, can't remember), but most of the time in recent years, stayed in.
  • kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't go out on New year's Eve either!!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't go out on New Year's Eve either. I just watch the fireworks on TV that are happening in London.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't leave the house all day. Worked from home until about 2 and then dossed about in my PJ's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I don't think I've stayed in on New Years for ages. I've either been around friends houses or out out.