Options

If Nadia goes...

griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
Forum Member
✭✭
"Celebrity Big Brother 2015 eviction: Nadia Sawalha early favourite to go"

big brother i want to go Home. open the door. Open the door!!!..i can't believe you would do this.. I'm all alone now! AT..The...Mercy of that Horrid woman .. i can't believe..i'm just..how can i go on!!!!..does my hair look ok bb?

Comments

• Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if nadia goes the show is over for me couldnt bear to watch katie h win nadia is the only one i am really supporting now, dislike katie h and perez and nobody else in there has even earned half their fee let along all of it, never seen a bb with so many bit players, only 3 have earned their fee.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Yes if Nadia goes (and I think she may want to...she must be exhausted to continuously support Perez, single handed now) then I will watch up until Perez leaves...assuming he won't make the final - he just might! :)
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do wonder how perez will go on i the show without nadia? that would be interesting to see.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wonder how perez will go on i the show without nadia? that would be interesting to see.

He might have to downplay Perez and just be Mario
    ..........and if that is just far too boring for him...............god help them basically !
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she goes, Perez has used her so much it'll be interesting to see how the dynamics change. I also want to see her face when she's boo'ed to high heaven.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she goes, Perez has used her so much it'll be interesting to see how the dynamics change. I also want to see her face when she's boo'ed to high heaven.
    wicked

:cool:
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty certain she'll go, unfortunately. The consolation is that she actually wants to.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she goes she will be ott with the I was desperate to go act. supported by her pal Emma.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    If she goes she will be ott with the I was desperate to go act. supported by her pal Emma.

I don't think it's an act at all, I think she genuinely would be happy to leave.
  • Options
    LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member

She hasn't been too bothered hearing it so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LykkieLi wrote: »
    She hasn't been too bothered hearing it so far.

Forced grin this week, rewind and have a look. Seriously, Nadia didn't like the reaction to her name at all.
  • Options
    LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    Forced grin this week, rewind and have a look. Seriously, Nadia didn't like the reaction to her name at all.

Not so bothered to change herself and suck up to the one that's perceived as being popular by the morons cheering or booing on eviction night. The weaker HMs are all over Hopkins because they think she's popular, if she was booed they'd disagree with her more.
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,190
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty certain she'll go, unfortunately. The consolation is that she actually wants to.

Is that in the same way that Perez wants to go?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LykkieLi wrote: »
    Not so bothered to change herself and suck up to the one that's perceived as being popular by the morons cheering or booing on eviction night. The weaker HMs are all over Hopkins because they think she's popular, if she was booed they'd disagree with her more.

Yet again a poster call's the housemates 'weak' because they don't agree with their choice of winner, LOL.
    Calling people morons because they cheer or boo the 'wrong' person is really quite funny, everyone is entitled to boo who they like, in fact, believe it or not, the production company encourage people to boo to create an atmospheric live TV show, shocking I know !!!
    The housemates are grown up's not 5 yr olds, they live with each other 24 hours a day, I trust their decision on allegiance over some random viewer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that in the same way that Perez wants to go?

I think it's clear as day, and has been for a while, that Nadia would be happy to leave.
    The housemates are grown up's not 5 yr olds, they live with each other 24 hours a day, I trust their decision on allegiance over some random viewer.

Does that work both ways, or just in terms of housemates liking those you support? Do you trust Nadia's decision to support Perez also, or is than an exception?

And you're a "random viewer" too. If you hold the opinions of the viewers in such low regard and feel that those views are less reliable, why post opinions on the housemates yourself?
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    nanna7 wrote: »
    if nadia goes the show is over for me couldnt bear to watch katie h win nadia is the only one i am really supporting now, dislike katie h and perez and nobody else in there has even earned half their fee let along all of it, never seen a bb with so many bit players, only 3 have earned their fee.

I agree the only reason I'm watching is because Nadia is still in there once she
    is gone I will not be interested in watching anymore. My reason for supporting Nadia is that apart from being on Loose Women she is also a very well know actress having performed widely from appearing in TV series and films.;-):)
    amyawake wrote: »
    Yes if Nadia goes (and I think she may want to...she must be exhausted to continuously support Perez, single handed now) then I will watch up until Perez leaves...assuming he won't make the final - he just might! :)

It will be sad if she goes however as you say she must want to by now and I know that if I were in her place I would find the infantile behaviour being exhibited by some hms would astounding and exhausting. ;-):)
  • Options
    TitshoundTitshound Posts: 1,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the last eviction it seems that the person with the most votes from the public was Nadia.

Patsy told the wold and his dog she wanted to go, so she probably got two per cent of the vote.

Cami lee was not popular and could have got just a bit more, say three per cent of the vote.

This means that Hopkins could have scraped through with anything above five per cent of the vote, meaning she would have been out against any kind of decent opposition.

Nadia, the most popular in the last vote could only have increased her popularity over the last few days by being the most amusing and impressive person in the house.

Perez won't go.
    So it is between Keith and Hopkins, so Hopkins might leave us tomorrow.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    nanna7 wrote: »

You do know that Katie H is fine with Nadia? the person who would have been smug would have been Nadia if Hopkins left, but I guess that's ok. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does that work both ways, or just in terms of housemates liking those you support? Do you trust Nadia's decision to support Perez also, or is than an exception?

And you're a "random viewer" too. If you hold the opinions of the viewers in such low regard and feel that those views are less reliable, why post opinions on the housemates yourself?

It does work both ways, if the MAJORITY of the housemates leaned the other way then so be it.
    Of course I'm a random viewer, we all are, I don't know why you seem to have taken that as an insult, it certainly wasn't typed as one. I don't think I said I hold their opinions higher than people here, I was talking about the decisions they have made about who they side with. I hope that makes it clearer.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Titshound wrote: »
    At the last eviction it seems that the person with the most votes from the public was Nadia.

Patsy told the wold and his dog she wanted to go, so she probably got two per cent of the vote.

Cami lee was not popular and could have got just a bit more, say three per cent of the vote.

This means that Hopkins could have scraped through with anything above five per cent of the vote, meaning she would have been out against any kind of decent opposition.

Nadia, the most popular in the last vote could only have increased her popularity over the last few days by being the most amusing and impressive person in the house.

Perez won't go.

Your post is the best piece of fiction since Lord Of The Rings. :o
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    It will either be Keith or Nadia, probably the latter. Once they're both gone I can stop watching.:kitty: I don't like anyone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your post is the best piece of fiction since Lord Of The Rings. :o

Did you change from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings or my eyes playing tricks on me ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did you change from Star Wars to Lord of the Rings or my eyes playing tricks on me ;-)

Im saying nothing. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get ya Cpt ;-)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Titshound wrote: »

Perez won't go.

If you think Katies is going you can have 40-1 at the Bookies. There is more chance of Nadia stopping bitching than Katie going.