Options

Do you have imaginary conversations with housemates?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I dont find this thread brave at all, i find it disturbing...
  • Options
    guvner2009guvner2009 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Helps me sleep at night, wondering what it would be like if i was in there! try it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guvner2009 wrote: »
    Helps me sleep at night, wondering what it would be like if i was in there! try it

It dosen't help me sleep at night. In fact, I think I might be developing Tennis Elbow :(

King Kemp FTW
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do - can't help myself - I imagine I'm in there and have quite long convos with various housemates.

Sad isn't it?:D:D

But I bet I'm not the only one here who does it!

Own up then. :p
    I do that too! :o Every series.
    I imagine how I'd interact with the HMs and how I'd be perceived by the viewers. I imagine I'm the one who speaks up and challenges people like Julie and Conor and then all the viewers love me. :) (Well...anything's possible in imaginary BB ;))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solare wrote: »
    I do that too! :o Every series.
    I imagine how I'd interact with the HMs and how I'd be perceived by the viewers. I imagine I'm the one who speaks up and challenges people like Julie and Conor and then all the viewers love me. :) (Well...anything's possible in imaginary BB ;))

You guys do realize you're making me feel normal? Me?...

King Kemp FTW

Me, though?

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    Yeah sometimes i do, especially if theres a housemate that no ones sticking up for. I would imagine being a hm and sticking up for that person and putting the bad one in his/her place lol
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,857
    Forum Member
    Next time someone pops in there would they mind asking Ashley and Harvey to work on their diction please? Recognisable words and sentences would be nice but I would be grateful if you would aske them to annunciate more clearly I have barely understood a word they said since they got in the house, they seem to comunicate in grunts.

So far I have just zoned out of their clips but now they will provide 25% of the content it woud be nice to be able to follow what they say