Amy Childs pays £80k for Well Jel number plate

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll wonder when some yob decides to run a key down the side of it now.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think F**K WIT would have been money better spent.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I walked past her boutique in Brentwood on Saturday and at the end of the road was the Amy Childs salon as well, so she's certainly not short of a few quid. The boutique was very busy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I walked past her boutique in Brentwood on Saturday and at the end of the road was the Amy Childs salon as well, so she's certainly not short of a few quid. The boutique was very busy.

At 80 grand for the plate alone and the same for the Jeep of course she's not short of a few quid.

I'm just amazed that such a dimwit can get so much cash from so few brain cells and so little real talent..
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Every Saturday, Brentwood is full of the TOWIE tours people who come down for the weekend and think it's some sort of TOWIE theme park. They seem to love it, the locals not so much
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At 80 grand for the plate alone and the same for the Jeep of course she's not short of a few quid.

Just found out it was a friend of a friend who sold it to her (he's the guy in the white shirt in the pics). Reckon he's made a tasty bit of commission out of her there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Just found out it was a friend of a friend who sold it to her (he's the guy in the white shirt in the pics). Reckon he's made a tasty bit of commission out of her there.

There seems to be another Jeep in the background with another personalised number plate on it - AMY 22Y. Talk about more money than sense. :rolleyes:

By showing off like that she's certainly asking to get the stalkers out in force....:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There seems to be another Jeep in the background with another personalised number plate on it - AMY 22Y. Talk about more money than sense. :rolleyes:

By showing off like that she's certainly asking to get the stalkers out in force....:eek:

That's the one she traded in apparently. I've seen that one parked (badly) outside her salon on several occasions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These sh*t for brains reality stars need a bomb dropping on them. No real work nets them 1000's, and people who actually work hard for a living get buttons.

Makes me mad. :mad:
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    She has quite possibly the most disgustingly forced smile I've ever seen.
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Haha good luck to her if that's what she wants to spend her money on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So rich now? I thought she's just a hair dresser
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is anyone here to criticise how she spends her money. It's very strange behaviour
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So rich now? I thought she's just a hair dresser

Not even.
  • fatsifatsi Posts: 10,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WE11 DUM comes to mind.....or has Joey already got that one :rolleyes:
  • Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll wonder when some yob decides to run a key down the side of it now.

I await the day, :D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Urgh... some people want private, and she screaming "Look at me!!!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    RickWhite wrote: »
    Who is anyone here to criticise how she spends her money. It's very strange behaviour

Oh please, don't you know how this forum works?
    For someone as vacuous, untalented, dead-eyed & staggeringly needy to be in the public eye as she is, she gets all the attention she wants, good & bad. This number plate (& the subsequent publicity about it plus her desire to be famous for fame's sake means she is up for criticism.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80k, Im Well Gel!

:p
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair play to her.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RickWhite wrote: »

You're absolutely right.

She could have spent the money far more wisely:

She could have paid for the whole of Essex to have been treated to a giant vajazzle party with a massive 'well jel' chocolate fountain and a stall offering boob jobs, collagen implants and silk Stella McCartney onesies.

Or - she could have invested the money into the Amy Childs foundation which is a new initiative allowing girls to leave school at 14 with no reading or writing skills. We'd all be well jel though because these girls would be well tanned, well pwetty and would be able to afford boob jobs on their 16th birthdays. Once they'd mutilated their bodies and faces to the nth degree, they'd be able to afford numberplates with 'SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT UUUUUUUP' on them and sell their stories to OK, Reveal and New about how 'vey iz well cool innit and i am well thin and i only eet 2 ryvitas a day innit?'.

To think that she squandered that money on a number plate...........
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know the world is in a sorry ass state when that moron can afford to spend £80k.

What has she done to deserve that?
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Think of the poor starving children in the world who could be better fed on that money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

As I've said before, I have several friends in Brentwood and spend a lot of time there and the vast majority of the locals are sick to death of the whole TOWIE thing and the fact it's ruining what was a nice, if a bit dull, town.
    The locals don't shop at these places. All that happens is that, every weekend, there is an influx of tourists who act like it's a giant TOWIE theme park. Most of the influx appear to be female, aged between 15 and 50 and orange with hair made from an afghan hound.

Bizarrely though, house prices have increased since TOWIE started :confused: