✭✭✭
Boring, Pointless AND Annoying

He is a horrid representation of Olympic Athletes. Such a shame :(

Comments

• Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd throw Rhian in the mix too. Completely bland & vacuous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boring, one dimensional, lack of any real depth, as much as of a celebrity as I am, he's certainly down there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    I'd throw Rhian in the mix too. Completely bland & vacuous.

Rhian isn't nearly as bad as Ashley. He is really immature and annoying. I'd rather watch myself getting cut up.
  • Options
    potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    There is not one nice trait in his personality.
    He will win though as people think he is fit. (I admit, I thought he was great at first)
    Now though I think he is a right stirrer and sly and very very dense.
  • Options
    sominsomin Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with all the above. BB dead wood should neither be seen nor heard.
  • Options
    janceejancee Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on. Bonneh and Scary Mary were a BIT worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jancee wrote: »

At least they were mildly amusing and memorable.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's no gentleman is he :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *irony bypass*
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really.

They were gone after about a week.

Ashley seems to be there for the long run judging by how the noms are going, which makes it all the worse.

Deadwood should be not seen or heard, but Ash is and makes a total prat of himself in the process. :yawn::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *irony bypass*

Strange choice of HMs if that was "irony" :confused:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't add a single thing to the show. The casting department must have been tasked with getting an Olympian no matter how boring. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justine BB3 wasn't much cop.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    He and Samantha are definitely in the bottom barrel in terms of pointless, matched only by the likes of Lucien, Romeo and Gareth.

Otherwise, C5's celebrity casts haven't been that bad compared to the dregs in the later C4 ones.

Mary and Bonneh were AMAZING trainwrecks. Better than pretty much anyone in BB13.
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is awful watching Ashley. I have the experience of meeting a guy who claimed to really like me more than a friend. I responded with something along the lines of, I'm flattered but at this moment in time I'd prefer to stay single. After that he quickly became very nasty, the odd comment here and there, nasty looks, sighs if I spoke to anyone. I can look after myself but it was still very unpleasant to be around. Ashley is behaving the same as he did from what I"ve seen. Rian is best to leave plenty of space between them, especially not in the same room together. Rian's massive mistake was letting him get onto the same bed and him using her boobs as a pillow. Ashley doesn't need no prompting at all. He'd decided in a heartbeat he was interested and that was that, fixation set.
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He and Samantha are definitely in the bottom barrel in terms of pointless, matched only by the likes of Lucien, Romeo and Gareth.

Otherwise, C5's celebrity casts haven't been that bad compared to the dregs in the later C4 ones.

Good Point.

They are generally on the ball with the casting, but Ash is a prime example of a bad day at the office for the casting team.

Shame they could have got a better Olympian. He's not exactly the the best role model out of Team GB :(
  • Options
    guvner2009guvner2009 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    He mimics harveys every move!
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ashley would be a good casting choice for the normal BB.

He's immature, volatile, will annoy people, has problems with authority, and is capable of violence.

BB seems to love that type of person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Point.

They are generally on the ball with the casting, but Ash is a prime example of a bad day at the office for the casting team.

Shame they could have got a better Olympian. He's not exactly the the best role model out of Team GB :(

They were from 2000 to 2006, but since then it's been very hit and miss.
  • Options
    ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Reminds me of that Corrie dweeb who was on last year.
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    He is very immature and probably hasnt had a gf yet maybe even still a virgin, hence him being very naive and desperate, unlike Harvey who is teaching him a thing or two.

Mind you of all the Olympians out there was he the only one out there considered fit by C5?
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has short man syndrome.

Irritating twonk.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I'm sure it seemed like a great idea to get a TeamGBer in the house but he's not great BB material to put it mildly.
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is very immature and probably hasnt had a gf yet maybe even still a virgin, hence him being very naive and desperate, unlike Harvey who is teaching him a thing or two.

Mind you of all the Olympians out there was he the only one out there considered fit by C5?

The BBC did a documentary on him and then C5 put him in CBB. So somebody's keen on him, if not Rhian.
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they were so desperate to get an Olympian in the house they didn't even have to restrict themselves to members of Team GB. They have after all got a couple of Americans in there.

Truly lamentable that out of the thousands of Olympians at London 2012 they had to get themselves the biggest idiot in the (Olympic) village.