Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    welsh86 wrote: »
    Sherrie Hewson will be a guest panellists on tomorrow's show, and Jane McDonald will be appearing on the 6th of February!

Saw Sherrie a couple of weeks ago in Manchester and she said she would be on Loose Women the week after Panto had finished.
    Nice to see Jane back as well
  • CheshirecheeseCheshirecheese Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Sherrie hasn't changed, still self obsessed and slagging off her ex even on her daughter's wedding, what a horror, poor Keeley.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Sherrie hasn't changed, still self obsessed and slagging off her ex even on her daughter's wedding, what a horror, poor Keeley.

I always remember Sherrie banging on about her ex husband on the show, but never really understood what happened! From the way she was going on today you would've thought he'd murdered an entire class of kids and then robbed a string of banks at gunpoint!!!! Why is she still so obsessed with him??? What happened when they were married?
  • welsh86welsh86 Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Jennifer Ellison will be a guest panellist on today's show.
  • Man on the moonMan on the moon Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    Why on earth are they getting Christine Bleakley to anchor the show when they have Kaye sitting on the panel?! The way they keep shoving Kaye at the end of the panel is a disgrace.
    Forum Member
    It was claimed on the show today that Jennifer Ellison had only previously appeared as a guest on the show, but I'm sure she appeared as a guest pannelist years back?
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth are they getting Christine Bleakley to anchor the show when they have Kaye sitting on the panel?! The way they keep shoving Kaye at the end of the panel is a disgrace.

Do you not think Kaye has a choice? Would you 'shove' her down the other end against her will just because you want to see her anchor?!

Christine's much better than Andrea anyway.
  • AtlasStonesAtlasStones Posts: 16,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Christine has done a good job each time she has been the anchor.She seems a lot more professional and actually keeps the show flowing rather than centering it on herself.

I see Nadia still hasn't changed her clothes :o
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Do you not think Kaye has a choice? Would you 'shove' her down the other end against her will just because you want to see her anchor?!

Christine's much better than Andrea anyway.

Although I like Christine as an anchor, I prefer Andrea.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Have you considered Kaye likes this arrangement, she fits it in round her other work and as a panellist she gets more of her opinion in than as the host
  • Mark_WMMark_WM Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Christine and Andrea should be the permanent main hosts. Christine has done very well each time she has anchored. Kaye was a very good anchor too.

I think Ruth is better on This Morning. Her and Eamonn are very good on there together and I would like them to mix it up more between them, Phil and Holly. When Holly has hosted it with Eamonn before, it has seemed more 'professional'. Same when phil did it with Ruth. Phil and Holly together, they feel a little bit 'fake' and Egotistical. they can come across a bit 'sickly'.
    They should at least put Eamonn and Ruth back in the opening titles! They used to be in them a few years ago, and they should be considering they regularly host it every week.
  • claremontsclaremonts Posts: 20,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Christine has done a good job each time she has been the anchor.She seems a lot more professional and actually keeps the show flowing rather than centering it on herself.

I do like Christine more than i thought i would as anchor, and prefer her to Kaye, although i favour Ruth overall.
  • claire800claire800 Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Jane McDonald back soon Yeah !!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire800 wrote: »
    Jane McDonald back soon Yeah !!!!

Do we think it's a one off or testing the waters for a permanent return?
  • Mark_WMMark_WM Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we think it's a one off or testing the waters for a permanent return?

She has filmed a cruise travel show for Channel 5, so no doubt she will be going on LW to promote that.
  • Man on the moonMan on the moon Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    It was claimed on the show today that Jennifer Ellison had only previously appeared as a guest on the show, but I'm sure she appeared as a guest pannelist years back?

Yeah definitely. I think it was back in the 2007/ 2008 days around 10 years ago, when Andrea had just joined and Jenny Eclair, Gillian Taylforth and Lynda Bellingham were panelists.

Kaye stuck on the end again today while Andrea hosts yet again today along with Katie & Nadia.
  • GrolsGrols Posts: 297,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katie Price is on today so it will turn into the Katie Price show >:( >:( >:(
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch from time to time and caught up on the recent Gloria edition, where they were praising the actress Natalie J. Robb who plays Moira in Emmerdale. Especially her amazing performance in the scene where she finds Holly's body. They asked how she prepared for it, but it became uncomfortable when Gloria added, especially considering she (Natalie) had never had children! It was too probing and personal. Someone rescued the situation and said "because she's a great actress!"

Does she have a tendency to put her foot in it!? :D
  • AtlasStonesAtlasStones Posts: 16,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    G3rol wrote: »
    Katie Price is on today so it will turn into the Katie Price show >:( >:( >:(

I've given up watching it when she's on there.The same old topics based round her tedious life is enough to send a glass eye to sleep.I really fail to see the shows obsession with her, it's not like she makes a valid contribution but most of the other loose ladies fawn all over her :rolleyes:
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nadia must love that top. That must be the fifth airing this year :D
    Forum Member
    NTA's this evening......do you think the Loose Women will triumph over This Morning?
    Forum Member
    Whoopi Goldberg will be appearing tomorrow alongside Andrea & Linda. Does anyone know who else will be appearing as panellists?
  • tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Whoopi Goldberg will be appearing tomorrow alongside Andrea & Linda. Does anyone know who else will be appearing as panellists?

Should have been Kaye and Nadia, but they are not on for a couple of weeks, so depends who is available..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Christine presented this week? Or is she due an episode next week?
    Forum Member
    Has Christine presented this week? Or is she due an episode next week?

Not this week.... :)