InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
Forum Member
No thread for days :eek:

Feeds been back for 40 minutes.

I think
HoH: Andy
Noms: Spencer and McCrae
Veto winner: Andy

But in any case, they're talking as though McCrae is definitely leaving.

Comments

• Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's either GM or Andy that will win. Spencer doesn't stand a chance against anyone in the final.

I don't begrudge Andy the win. He's played the best game this year. Granted it hasn't been the nicest game towards the end and I think he made a lot of mistakes but it has easily been the best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so hope GM can tough it out and win the final HoH and take Spencer and I hope Andy cries on his way out. I really can't stand looking at him.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I so hope GM can tough it out and win the final HoH and take Spencer and I hope Andy cries on his way out. I really can't stand looking at him.

Final HOH is a quiz on jury members opinions of the series. Seeing as Andy pretty much has had close relationships with everyone on the jury I can't see GM winning over Andy if they are the two in the third part. (Being presumptuous but I just don't see Spencer winning anything).
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Spencer and GM end up as the final two then something isn't right in the world. The two people that have said the worst shit and they'll be leaving with $50,000 and $500,000. Wow.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, this season is so funny because for weeks I wanted McCrae to go, but when I woke up and found out he has been effectively evicted, I feel sad for him.. Or maybe I'm just sad that Andy, Spencer and GinaMarie are the final three...

It's funny, but when the cast were first released, I read GinaMarie's profile on CBS and thought she seemed great and someone who could really go far. I then watched her video and that brief thought completely vanished and never came back, but now here she is.. Guess I should have stuck with that first impression! :eek:
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM / Spencer cannot be the final 2. I just pray Andy can win this now. :(

McCrae deserves to go. However, I still think if Andy does make this move to evict McCrae then he might well regret it. Spencer / GM could easily take each other and GM is the clear fave for an endurance HoH Part 1. Andy could be a sitting duck by the finale waiting to get evicted. Which he deserves for his overwhelming arrogance he has shown throughout the season and this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching last night's ep, Judd is such a lil cry baby! I guess Andy is the best gameplayer left in now but Spencer hasn't really been too shabby, the perennial pawn I guess!
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    If Spencer and GM end up as the final two then something isn't right in the world. The two people that have said the worst shit and they'll be leaving with $50,000 and $500,000. Wow.

CBS must be sweating bullets at the prospect of this. A racist winning the season over someone who is classed as a minority. Eg Andy for being gay. The papers and fans will rip the show to pieces.

Bitter peeps online though are begging for Andy's blood and now support a GM win. Which IMO is pathetic considering her attitude and comments which have offended me and I am sure many American people at home.

CBS employees will be getting lots of fired notice slips after this season. Just looking forward to finale show telling them how awful we find them and Elissa winning fave HG :D
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Oh man Andy winning POV Sucks!!! I was rooting for McCrae just so it aint so predictable but its obvious he will evict him but imo i think it will be a bad move cause it could cost him a vote to win.

I am looking forward to seeing the faces of all the HG when Elissa wins the $25,000 :D i hope cameras are focused on Andy, Spencer, GM, Judd and Amanda :p
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know he hasn't won yet, but I called Andy winning this near the first week of the livefeed. The guy never stopped working and always covered his tracks. Him and a few others were leagues apart from the rest.