Options

Nokia N73

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,339
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone got a list of good programs to keep me amused with this phone? I've really had enough of it now, and only 2 months into the contract when the phone was recommended to me by the staff.
Im just really bored with the limited things you can do to it - to think its a smartphone, my partners 7373 is so much better.
Can't even have full screen wallpapers without having it as a part of a theme, cant have screensavers, cant have anything animated (how outdated is that?:mad:), and its just so slow - even though i have the latest firmware and updated it to the ME edition which is WORSE!

Wish i could just swap it for the black 7373 or a 6300 or something... without waiting another 16 months! lol

Comments

• Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    my friend has one and its well good, but i would also like to no what great apps there are for it as i got one coming on Monday
  • Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,794
    Forum Member
    Why not have a look at some Symbian sites? There are literally hundreds of programs. Everything from games console emulators to document readers.
    BTW you can have screensavers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive had a look at most sites like the symbian one, mobango, mobile9 etc and all the programs there are just a waste of time really - counting calories, bluetooth hackers, call timer when theres already one on the phone etc - who needs them.

I just miss standard phone things like i said - animated screensavers (no animation on the phone even though i installed an animation program)
    Just things that come basic on all phones for about 2 or 3 years now, yet not on the n73. I keep reading that the phones too new that no software is available to do this yet... well it should be on the phone already!!

Might just sell it on ebay and get a SE W900.. its better than it by far.. and about 3 years older!!
  • Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,794
    Forum Member
    Catterbury wrote: »
    Ive had a look at most sites like the symbian one, mobango, mobile9 etc and all the programs there are just a waste of time really - counting calories, bluetooth hackers, call timer when theres already one on the phone etc - who needs them.

I just miss standard phone things like i said - animated screensavers (no animation on the phone even though i installed an animation program)
    Just things that come basic on all phones for about 2 or 3 years now, yet not on the n73. I keep reading that the phones too new that no software is available to do this yet... well it should be on the phone already!!

Might just sell it on ebay and get a SE W900.. its better than it by far.. and about 3 years older!!

You seem to be looking in all the wrong places, its no wonder you can't find anything!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    care to show me the right places then? You cant just say the phone does this and that if you look places, and when i do you tell me im looking in the wrong places lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it seems you have to download a program called ThemeDIY and install it onto the N73 and that way you can have full screen wallpapers

also anyone no of any cool software which is worth having?

i cant find any decent websites
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone wanna swap phones?? N73 in excellent condition with everything and box? lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    try www.howardforums.com

then go into the Nokia section and then S60 then you should find LOADS of N73 software and tips etc etc

thats what i did i now have loads of cool software on my N73
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You want to be kept amused - so you try and get an animated screensaver? Lol, how will that keep you amused for.

Mark
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    Catterbury wrote: »
    does anyone wanna swap phones?? N73 in excellent condition with everything and box? lol

swap ye for a new samsung u600 lol :o