Who is going to win Young Apprentice?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I think this week has rather put Steven out of the running (and got Lucy in), but I think in Andrew's case this week was his Michelle Topshop moment in order to make it look closer than it actually is.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    straight shootout between lucy and navdeep for me, with maria as an outsider

rest dont have a chance,cant believe some people have ashleigh as a contender persoanlly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    Lucy cannot lose unless her business plan involves human trafficking or experimenting on puppies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick will win.
  • bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ashley has the best shot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maria :)
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maria.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    I'd just like to point out that waiting a long time to be Project Manager hasn't really done many people any harm on The Apprentice. In quite a few past series, including both previous series of Young Apprentice, the winner has either been the last or the joint last to be Project Manager. This happened with Michelle, Simon, Lee, Arjun, Tom and Zara.

Tactically its a good move - unless you get dragged into the boardroom early on, and he hasn't been told or seen anything positive about you. By the later stages, the worst candidates should have gone and are less likely to take you down as PM. Young apprentice is also different in that, at best if, Lord Sugar makes it so, everyone will only be PM once - so there's no danger of having a better record held against you. Although last year, desperately searching for an argument against Zara, he did come up with a line that she had held back being PM - which was nonsense when he had decided some weeks and the - candidates had voted others and when bo one else ahd been PM more,
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Steven with an outside chance of Ashleigh
  • PastificioPastificio Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, Andrew fights his corner extremely well, with a heart on his sleeve approach that seems to appeal to LS.

Like the other young lad with the hair, he looks a lot younger than the others, and tends to get shouted down by them, to his detriment. He may have a strong business plan, and he did win as PM.

Maria is formidable, however, her one-track Gurl Power approach might endear her to Karen, but it might also be alienating LS himself.

Steven is calm and steady but I just get this feeling his business plan may let him down, perhaps because he doesn't come across as academic...

Anyway, it will be one of these three.
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    Tactically its a good move - unless you get dragged into the boardroom early on, and he hasn't been told or seen anything positive about you. By the later stages, the worst candidates should have gone and are less likely to take you down as PM. Young apprentice is also different in that, at best if, Lord Sugar makes it so, everyone will only be PM once - so there's no danger of having a better record held against you. Although last year, desperately searching for an argument against Zara, he did come up with a line that she had held back being PM - which was nonsense when he had decided some weeks and the - candidates had voted others and when bo one else ahd been PM more,

He doesn't only make everyone the PM once. That was the case in Series 1, but hasn't been in Series 2 or 3. Ashleigh was PM twice before Maria was PM once.
  • Guest82722Guest82722 Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh will win.

A couple of weeks ago there was a casual, throwaway comment about Ashleigh living on her own. I don't know why that would be, or what her background is, but for whatever reason it appears she doesn't live with her parents.

The one with the toughest upbringing, or most heartwarming story tends to win. I might be wrong- I have no inside info- but to me it's the biggest clue so far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    It is impossible to guess because Lord Sugar is insane.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh will win.

A couple of weeks ago there was a casual, throwaway comment about Ashleigh living on her own. I don't know why that would be, or what her background is, but for whatever reason it appears she doesn't live with her parents.

The one with the toughest upbringing, or most heartwarming story tends to win. I might be wrong- I have no inside info- but to me it's the biggest clue so far.

Not necessarily. Zara seemed to come from a well off background and I wasn't aware of any heartwarming story. Don't think Apprentice really goes in for sob stories, though Lord Sugar clearly warms to people who have made much out of little.

Ashleigh has a full time job I think, training for accountancy or something.. so might explain why she lives on her own.

I think Lucy, Stephen and Ashleigh are all contenders, but it depends what they show in the last few tasks.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should all win, they are all as bad as each other.
  • Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    I think they should all win, they are all as bad as each other.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    martenla wrote: »
    Not necessarily. Zara seemed to come from a well off background and I wasn't aware of any heartwarming story. Don't think Apprentice really goes in for sob stories, though Lord Sugar clearly warms to people who have made much out of little.

I think Lord Sugar is sceptical of sob stories... he let Michelle win because she tugged at his heartstrings, and it was his worst decision ever. I don't think he wants that to happen again.
  • Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care who wins, as long as it isn't Maria. She grates on me like no-one else ever could.
    Forum Member
    Tommo781 wrote: »
    I don't care who wins, as long as it isn't Maria. She grates on me like no-one else ever could.

I have said, if Maria wins I'm not watching the next series. I'd even rather Patrick won than Maria. Maria is better than him, but Patrick is so much more likeable.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    ashley's my winner though as i mentioned on another thread she's been far from outstanding.