Nope that is my ugly sister Aaron :D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »

Thought so! :p

This is me but I missed my bloody head for some reason.

http://img.app-liv.jp.s3.amazonaws.com/icon/001641986/0dc04f3bd6bf0400849a0d65bb012e1d.png
  • Options
    UrGleekIsShowinUrGleekIsShowin Posts: 2,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oooh mine too. I was talking to my ex last night. Thankfully it wasn't face to face cos I would have punched him for being a dick

There's a few people I'd like to do that to :blush:
  • Options
    Dax_5Dax_5 Posts: 4,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People keep getting confused. i am a woman not a man :p

Easy mistake :D
  • Options
    Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone - hope you're all OK. I'm not too bad - not feeling well - a chest infection and on god knows how much medication for it. I'm also being refered to the hospital with my asthma issues. Just doesn't help with the fact I have a cold and damp house.

I'm taking a break from the soap forum - sick of all the nasty comments in the EE thread. Don't know what's with people lately.
  • Options
    Dax_5Dax_5 Posts: 4,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neil_N wrote: »
    Hi everyone - hope you're all OK. I'm not too bad - not feeling well - a chest infection and on god knows how much medication for it. I'm also being refered to the hospital with my asthma issues. Just doesn't help with the fact I have a cold and damp house.

I'm taking a break from the soap forum - sick of all the nasty comments in the EE thread. Don't know what's with people lately.

Hope you feel better soon.

I'm always on a Soap Forum Diet :D
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

have you been near grad?

hope you feel better soon!

I have been taking a break too. in fact I posted a thread last night cos I had seen something on twitter and then looked at what threads were going on and it was a massive bitchfest! so I stepped away
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xItzDannyx wrote: »
    Easy mistake :D

Danny are you okay?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Idk why people are being so negative

Sorry to hear that, Neil, and I hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought so! :p

This is me but I missed my bloody head for some reason.

http://img.app-liv.jp.s3.amazonaws.com/icon/001641986/0dc04f3bd6bf0400849a0d65bb012e1d.png

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

You two are off the Christmas card list
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    have you been near grad?

I wish, but no :( According to Bratti and Fanny I pass on much worse infections >:(:D
  • Options
    RickLopezRickLopez Posts: 14,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hope you get well soon Neil :)

There's always the Blues to cheer you.... Oh wait :p

9 without a win now >:( Really not liking this guy.

It's good to be prepared but writing them in January?
    I wish, but no :( According to Bratti and Fanny I pass on much worse infections >:(:D

Do I need to know something ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks everyone - I get them quite a lot in winter, but this winter has been worse. We've had our share of cold and frosty weather this winter which is unusual for this corner of the world. My asthma isn't getting any better and these steroid tablets keep making me go to the toilet for a number one all the time!

Rick - I am confident win #1 for Zola will come soon. I am getting concerned, but I'm ribbing a mate who is a Bristol City supporter and they've lost eight on the bounce!
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi Neil, hope you get better soon! :) My sister also has asthma and suffers terribly in winter months with it too.

The thread last night was actually pathetic, it's a shame because it is stopping other posters from posting too. I've stopped visiting it as much now (mainly because of life things) but when I do it mostly appears to be either a complete bitchfest or thread after thread on the same (normally EE) subject.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RickLopez wrote: »

No, all slanderous lies, as per. Clean as a whistle :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

that's ok, 11 months to get back on it :D

easy peasy:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You'll be on and off that list more times than me and Atti's relationship :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RickLopez wrote: »
    Hope you get well soon Neil :)

There's always the Blues to cheer you.... Oh wait :p

9 without a win now >:( Really not liking this guy.

It's good to be prepared but writing them in January?

grad is collecting infectious diseases like some people collect football cards:D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was hoping you would tonight. ;-) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll be on and off that list more times than me and Atti's relationship :D

I know Aaron is so temperamental :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    attitude99 wrote: »
    Hi Neil, hope you get better soon! :) My sister also has asthma and suffers terribly in winter months with it too.

The thread last night was actually pathetic, it's a shame because it is stopping other posters from posting too. I've stopped visiting it as much now (mainly because of life things) but when I do it mostly appears to be either a complete bitchfest or thread after thread on the same (normally EE) subject.

Hi attitude99 - it's horrible isn't it? I've had one bad attack this evening - feel absolutely awful. It's stopped me from doing a lot of things - was meant to be out helping out with a campaign, but couldn't brave standing around in 2c all day as it would have made me much more bad.

It's the same people over and over - if they're not happy with the show, don't spoil the threads and don't watch! Some of us are enjoying it, and want to express an opinion without being jumped on. I enjoyed both episodes last night - the second one was a bit weaker but it was an 8/10 episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    grad is collecting infectious diseases like some people collect football cards:D

I've had two viruses, belly aches and now this chest infection since November. Hasn't helped with the stress of trying to sort a move, and an ESA assessment coming up :(